Mother of 4 deported

I didn't go to the link, but I have another question about this case:

She is a mother of four. She is an illegal so she shouldn't be employed anywhere. The question I have is, how is she supporting these four children in her position? We have legals and many American born people here that can't support a family of five.
Board is slow?? Link took forever?
18 years and speaks no English on camera? Huh? I was in Seoul for 5 weeks and learned 13 high words. And I am unemployed useless human garbage. She don't know anything? And her Pastor and Lawyer was there? Wth? I don't have a lawyer!

Tablet or board barely useable. Dont make me go to PC or I will go on posting binge!

I just watched the story, and I noticed she didn't speak a word of English either. HTF can you be so lazy to live in a country for 18 years and not learn the language?

This woman stinks all around, and I can't help but to believe that CNN is leaving out a lot of facts.

Too bad people think they can drag their kids into this as an excuse to violate immigration laws and think we are fooled. Dreamers or anchor babies, Immigrants or illegal aliens. Euphemisms. Nobody is above the laws. Not even Mexicans. That might be a shocker. But it's true.
You saw the story, for 18 years she checked in with ICE and was told she could stay. Her mother is a citizen, her husband is a citizen, her four kids are citizens. She can't get papers because of what she did 20 years ago. Does this really sound right to you?
No, it doesn't sound right to Me.

Are you really that gullible?

They caught her with a fake visa but said that she could stay if she just checked in every couple of years.

Are you actually seriously thinking that is the truth?

I didn't go to the link, but I have another question about this case:

She is a mother of four. She is an illegal so she shouldn't be employed anywhere. The question I have is, how is she supporting these four children in her position? We have legals and many American born people here that can't support a family of five.
Just watch the video its a 2 minute story you can see for yourself... or google Francisca Lino , thats her name

I just watched the video and it made no mention how she was supporting all these kids. Or did I miss something?

I have a secret adoration of Mexican culture, art and food. Mexicans are better than this, they really are. Excuses and lies, Mexicans are way better than that. But since I am American and a victim of Illegal aliens from Mexico, they are pissing us off here. Pretending this racist and all, sort of alienates us, it really does.

Last edited:
Are we gonna have to go through this crap every time an illegal is deported? What upsets the left about this is that they're losing a lot of votes...Illegal votes, but votes nonetheless.
I didn't vote for Hillary so I really don't give a shit about the partisan spin... I just want somebody smart, competent and trustworthy in the whitehouse.

Beast "won" popular vote,lol! But nobody voted fo it.

I just saw this story on CNN. This mother of 4 got caught trying to cross the border with a fake visa 20 years ago, because of this she couldn't not get another visa but was told she could stay in the US but had to check in with ICE twice a year, which she did for the past 18 years. Now her entire family is here (mother, husband, 4 children and they are all American citizens. CNN covers her journey to check in with ICE as they were all nervous about the changes that came with President Trump.

She met with ICE and they told her she was good for another year. She left the building, gave her children hugs and then got called back in by ICE to find out that they were deporting her in July.

I get deporting violent criminals, I hear people asking Trump and his surrogates what they will do with non-violent criminal illegal immigrants and I hear them kicking the can saying they will deal with it later. But then I see stories like this were a mother who is not a violent criminal gets deported and a family is ripped apart.

Thoughts?

Using fraudulent papers should have meant she was deported at the time she was caught.

Because the previous governments allowed her to stay was their choice but what she did was a automatic deportation and because it is happening now is sad for her family but law is the law.

I know you will most likely tell me I am harsh and should be deported instead but think of it this way if you illegally enter Mexico or let say North Korea with fake papers what would happen!?!

If you write well that is different, well sure but other countries would toss you in prison and after your family paid or you did your time they would then deport you, well North Korea might kill you.

So her just checking in over eighteen years was nice but the government has told her it is time to leave.

Her family has hard decision to make and they need to remember their family members broke the law and in the end they knew she was not staying and if they did not know this, well they should have known...

I actually agree, if the law says that people illegally crossing the border get deported then thats what should have happened. If she wasn't deported and instead she was told she could stay if she checked in with ICE twice a year and thats what she did then it is pretty messed up to deport her after 18 years of doing what she was supposed to do. If the situation played out like this then it is our government that messed up and we need to take responsibly for that. Deporting her is the wrong move.

I just saw this story on CNN. This mother of 4 got caught trying to cross the border with a fake visa 20 years ago, because of this she couldn't not get another visa but was told she could stay in the US but had to check in with ICE twice a year, which she did for the past 18 years. Now her entire family is here (mother, husband, 4 children and they are all American citizens. CNN covers her journey to check in with ICE as they were all nervous about the changes that came with President Trump.

She met with ICE and they told her she was good for another year. She left the building, gave her children hugs and then got called back in by ICE to find out that they were deporting her in July.

I get deporting violent criminals, I hear people asking Trump and his surrogates what they will do with non-violent criminal illegal immigrants and I hear them kicking the can saying they will deal with it later. But then I see stories like this were a mother who is not a violent criminal gets deported and a family is ripped apart.

Thoughts?

Using fraudulent papers should have meant she was deported at the time she was caught.

Because the previous governments allowed her to stay was their choice but what she did was a automatic deportation and because it is happening now is sad for her family but law is the law.

I know you will most likely tell me I am harsh and should be deported instead but think of it this way if you illegally enter Mexico or let say North Korea with fake papers what would happen!?!

If you write well that is different, well sure but other countries would toss you in prison and after your family paid or you did your time they would then deport you, well North Korea might kill you.

So her just checking in over eighteen years was nice but the government has told her it is time to leave.

Her family has hard decision to make and they need to remember their family members broke the law and in the end they knew she was not staying and if they did not know this, well they should have known...

I actually agree, if the law says that people illegally crossing the border get deported then thats what should have happened. If she wasn't deported and instead she was told she could stay if she checked in with ICE twice a year and thats what she did then it is pretty messed up to deport her after 18 years of doing what she was supposed to do. If the situation played out like this then it is our government that messed up and we need to take responsibly for that. Deporting her is the wrong move.

Our government should take responsibility but she shouldn't? She came here using a fake VISA which precluded her from a green card or a chance at citizenship. As an illegal, SHE decided to have a family anyway unsure of her long-term future. But that's our fault.

Thoughts?

The inaction of other administrations doesn't prevent this one from following the law. She should have never been allowed to remain in the country in the first place. Knowing she was subject to deportation, she chose to have a family anyways, her choices put her in this situation, now she can accept the consequences.

Her children didn't violate the law and they are losing their mother. Her husband and mother didn't violate the law and they are losing a wife and daughter. She violated the law 20 years ago but then complied with ICE for the past 18 years. If that sounds like justice to you then you have a warped sense of right and wrong.
Guess what brother - neither Bernie Madoff's wife or his children violated the law. So by your own position, they should be entitled to keep his entire wealth and live high in the sky. Yet every single one of you left-wingers lost your freaking minds about it and demanded that his assets be confiscated. They were, the wife and children were kicked out of their home and lost most of everything they owned. Oops.

And guess what else? Neither the Green River Killer's wife or children were guilty of anything. But they too lost a husband and a father when he was sent off to prison (where he belongs). I don't hear you advocating for his freedom for the sake of his wife and children.

Guess what chief? Criminals who make bad decisions negatively impact their friends and families. The justice system doesn't give a shit - nor should it. The justice system's job is to impartially enforce the law. Next?
You're smart enough to know what a false equivalence is right? Don't insult my intelligence by using them on me.
Left you speechless? I understand. Nobody would have a rational response to my post. Nobody could. It's impossible. In sports terms, my post was "the dagger". It ended the debate.
Of course nobody would respond to your post because it wasn't a rational post. You were using false equivalencies. I thought you were insulting me by trying to pass them off as like arguments but after seeing you double down it appears you really believe them to be equal arguments. Jokes on you buddy, just making yourself look stupid

Thoughts?

With checking in she was not going to stay. Over the years they were punting the decision to the next year, and now she has been told she need to leave.

You do understand if she was going to be granted a stay the government would have done it and not require her to report in.

So it will be sad for her family members but in the end she was not staying.

Thoughts?

What kind of shitty family wouldnt go with her? They are very selfish people.

What kind of mother would let her children uproot their lives and diminish their opportunity for success?

Her children didn't violate the law and they are losing their mother. Her husband and mother didn't violate the law and they are losing a wife and daughter. She violated the law 20 years ago but then complied with ICE for the past 18 years. If that sounds like justice to you then you have a warped sense of right and wrong.
Guess what brother - neither Bernie Madoff's wife or his children violated the law. So by your own position, they should be entitled to keep his entire wealth and live high in the sky. Yet every single one of you left-wingers lost your freaking minds about it and demanded that his assets be confiscated. They were, the wife and children were kicked out of their home and lost most of everything they owned. Oops.

And guess what else? Neither the Green River Killer's wife or children were guilty of anything. But they too lost a husband and a father when he was sent off to prison (where he belongs). I don't hear you advocating for his freedom for the sake of his wife and children.

Guess what chief? Criminals who make bad decisions negatively impact their friends and families. The justice system doesn't give a shit - nor should it. The justice system's job is to impartially enforce the law. Next?
You're smart enough to know what a false equivalence is right? Don't insult my intelligence by using them on me.
Left you speechless? I understand. Nobody would have a rational response to my post. Nobody could. It's impossible. In sports terms, my post was "the dagger". It ended the debate.
Of course nobody would respond to your post because it wasn't a rational post. You were using false equivalencies. I thought you were insulting me by trying to pass them off as like arguments but after seeing you double down it appears you really believe them to be equal arguments. Jokes on you buddy, just making yourself look stupid
Still speechless? I completely understand. The fact that you didn't advocate for Bernie Madoff's family to keep ALL of the money as they were not complicit and committed no crimes, speaks volumes.

You're not consistent in your positions my friend. And that is a problem. You can't insist on A except when B is more advantageous to you.

Last edited:
I didn't vote for Hillary so I really don't give a shit about the partisan spin... I just want somebody smart, competent and trustworthy in the whitehouse.
You wish is granted! Donald Trump is sitting in the White House and he is taking care of business in a BIG way!
Trump doesn't fill any of those criteria... We had dumb and dumber running this year and Dumber won... jokes on us

What kind of mother would let her children uproot their lives and diminish their opportunity for success?
What kind of selfish **** would have children in a nation where she is not a citizen and not there legally? You keep skipping over that very important question.

By the way - what's with the false narrative about Mexico? Like people can't be successful if they come from Mexico?!? A little racist/xenophobic, are we???

You're right, then I would have probably been put on probation and if I followed what I was instructed to do i sure as hell hope it wouldn't come back to bite me in the ass 18 years later.
Right? And this is what happens when we don't obey/enforce the law. Had the Clinton Administration done the right thing 20 years ago, this wouldn't be an issue today. You're literally proving our point for us.
Whats your point?

Too bad people think they can drag their kids into this as an excuse to violate immigration laws and think we are fooled. Dreamers or anchor babies, Immigrants or illegal aliens. Euphemisms. Nobody is above the laws. Not even Mexicans. That might be a shocker. But it's true.
You saw the story, for 18 years she checked in with ICE and was told she could stay. Her mother is a citizen, her husband is a citizen, her four kids are citizens. She can't get papers because of what she did 20 years ago. Does this really sound right to you?

What she did was a felony, she should have never been allowed to stay.

You wish is granted! Donald Trump is sitting in the White House and he is taking care of business in a BIG way!
Trump doesn't fill any of those criteria... We had dumb and dumber running this year and Dumber won... jokes on us
Dumber won...
Dumber would have won in either case

Link said 12 years? Where did this 18 come from? no mention of job, income, welfare, SSDI? Who pays her lawyer to make "house calls" wth?

Lawyer makes sure to add "this would not happen under Obama".

This stinks all around. Setup. Shes probably been a Coyote? Not even in USA? (hence no english) ICE said no mas Senorita.

Forum List

Back