Motion to expel Adam Schiff from the House is filed.

We all knew he was lying. I mean, the dude said he had evidence trump directly colluded with Russia. Stirred everyone up and kept the lie alive.
But it doesnt matter. Nothing will happen to him and Ds have no standards or morals so he will win his senate campaign.

We know he was not lying. Mueller found the smoking gun. A meeting with a Russian agent where internal polling data and other sensitive campaign information which was turned over. You Nazis Republicans are the ones who have no morals and are lawless.

This only proves one thing. Democrats will believe anything. 'The border is secure, Russian collusion, Our economy is booming, Gas is cheaper under Biden, Psychologists should replace cops, Shoplifting under $1000 is acceptable, etc. etc. etc.' Democrat ideas are an embarrassment to the US on the world stage.
It's going to be interesting to see how they deal with the coming economic/social collapse that their policies have guaranteed. I live in a place that's70% or so conservative but those who live in Democrat communities are going to find themselves in a hellish situation when the collapse comes and their "neighbors" spread out and pillage the land like locusts.

Pie Face was chairman of the intel committee, so he had access some other members did not.

Explain why none of the other DIMWINGERS on the committee were in TV spewing the same lies, Troll.
No, a Chairman has no special access to information
Republicans would never stand for it

If Schiff was making claims that the information didn’t support, I doubt Republican members would cover for him

What happened to fighting inflation??

What happened to working on behalf of the American people?

This is just performance politics, and the weaponization of government at its finest.

This is why Republicans are losing everywhere.
Are you serious? All I have seen for 6 years is weaponization of Government against one Man. Trump, who never took a paycheck and had the country running like a well tuned engine. Then Fauci and friends unleashed a weapon on the world and crashed the world economy and blamed Trump. Schiff, lied about everything for power, period, he is scum, and deserves to be hung by the neck until dead.

Are you serious? All I have seen for 6 years is weaponization of Government against one Man. Trump, who never took a paycheck and had the country running like a well tuned engine. Then Fauci and friends unleashed a weapon on the world and crashed the world economy and blamed Trump. Schiff, lied about everything for power, period, he is scum, and deserves to be hung by the neck until dead.

You tell em
COVID was a Democratic plan to hurt Trump

You bet your arse, although it went much deeper than the DNC, someone smart had to come up with the plan, all they had to do was lie, it's what they are best at.
I think it was probably Biden who invented COVID so that he could beat Trump

I think it was probably Biden who invented COVID so that he could beat Trump

A smug laugh from a traitor...

The Zionist Fascist knows that Americans do not understand basic science. That is why they got away with the Covid hoax, and are still getting away with the Co2 fraud.

70-80% of Americans know NOTHING about science thanks to public education.

Once again, Republicans engage in petty retaliation when one of their own is held responsible for their actions
/----/ Held responsible for what?
main-qimg-51d72cc7ae1998ea6e3a9650301d87a0

How very very odd. I saw six years of Donald Trump, breaking the law, committing crimes, threatening witnesses, trying to extort other nations, sucking up to the most murderous dictators in the world, stealing from the public purse, selling influence, and crashing the American

A million Americans have died as a result of his failed Covid response.

Then Trump tried to overthrow the government when he was voted out of office. Yet he’s still walking around free man. It is shocking to everyone in the rest of the world that Trump hasn’t been arrested and tried already.

What the fuck are you waiting for? In most nations, he would’ve been taken out back of the White House on January 8 and shot.

All of his cabinet officials in advisors lawyers, and all of the people surrounding him have been arrested and jailed. What makes Trump special? He’s the guy who encourage them to commit the crimes.

How about a 2fer. Santos and Schiff both get bounced?

Not in this lifetime. That is the sleaziest most disgusting suggestion yet.

Kindly provide a list of crimes that Adam Schiff has been charged with, or even accused of in any report or investigation in the past 10 years.

Adam Schiff was elected by his constituents. George Santos has publicly admitted that he would never have been elected to the House if he hadn’t lied to the voters. His local Republican Party has agreed with him

We know he was not lying. Mueller found the smoking gun. A meeting with a Russian agent where internal polling data and other sensitive campaign information which was turned over. You Nazis Republicans are the ones who have no morals and are lawless.
Name the statute that would be violated if the campaign shared internal polling, Simp.

This should be a hoot.

Last edited:
No, a Chairman has no special access to information
Republicans would never stand for it

If Schiff was making claims that the information didn’t support, I doubt Republican members would cover for him
They didn’t cover for him, Moron.

They have been calling him a liar the entire time. And they were correct.

How very very odd. I saw six years of Donald Trump, breaking the law, committing crimes, threatening witnesses, trying to extort other nations, sucking up to the most murderous dictators in the world, stealing from the public purse, selling influence, and crashing the American

A million Americans have died as a result of his failed Covid response.

Then Trump tried to overthrow the government when he was voted out of office. Yet he’s still walking around free man. It is shocking to everyone in the rest of the world that Trump hasn’t been arrested and tried already.

What the fuck are you waiting for? In most nations, he would’ve been taken out back of the White House on January 8 and shot.

All of his cabinet officials in advisors lawyers, and all of the people surrounding him have been arrested and jailed. What makes Trump special? He’s the guy who encourage them to commit the crimes.
Links?

Forum List

Back