Motorcyclist Risks Her Life to Save Kitten Crossing Busy Intersection

Btw I'm glad she kept Skidmark after all that though and he was a really cute kitten and a handsome young man now. Cute name too. 🥰
I couldn't help but smile when the name was mentioned. I love originality. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I couldn't help but smile when the name was mentioned. I love originality. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you as well sweetheart and yeah I do too. I honestly thought that she was going to name him Lucky or something, but I love Skidmark better. It's so cool and cute. :)

Wut?

You're worked up over a cat.. lol
You have no clue, google the difference between Dogs and Cats. Dogs only love you if you treat them well. Cats love you on their own. My wife and I separated. In an attempt to bring her closer to the cats I refused to feed them wet food, told her she could do it as she came by to check on our son, who also lived here. She did that mostly when I was not here. She could pull in and there wouldn't be a cat around. I pull in a half hour later and they surround me as I got out of my car. They didn't give two shits about her wet food, they wanted my attention.

You have no clue, google the difference between Dogs and Cats. Dogs only love you if you treat them well. Cats love you on their own. My wife and I separated. In an attempt to bring her closer to the cats I refused to feed them wet food, told her she could do it as she came by to check on our son, who also lived here. She did that mostly when I was not here. She could pull in and there wouldn't be a cat around. I pull in a half hour later and they surround me as I got out of my car. They didn't give two shits about her wet food, they wanted my attention.

I know the difference between a dog and a cat. You really had to Google it?

Some cats suck. But I’ve had good luck. My two cats are friendly (except with each other).

Saving that car was a terrific move by the woman. Glad nobody got hurt.

Both of my cats would be two dimensional. They are sweet — but dumb.

It's fun messing with him

Yeah and you're funny too that's why I laughed. I don't like rats, snakes, crabs and individual cats. (My fiancee's cats come to mind for that one as so far they're one of the few I don't like when it comes to cats.) We all have our likes and dislikes and if somebody told me I had to be friends with a snake I'd tell them to fuck off.

Last edited:
I know the difference between a dog and a cat. You really had to Google it?
Great, so you know, anyone can adopt a dog. But no one can adopt a cat, a cat adopts you. Really wondering how you can't see which is the most satisfying outcome.

Forum List

Back