Moves Being Made To Insert Obama Into Mt. Rushmore

I believe President Obama will eventually be on Mt. Rushmore. Why shouldn't he be?
Because he is a racist and a traitor.

There were plenty of people without you to elect him as president.....twice.....There are plenty to make the decision to honor him on Mt. Rushmore as well. Your opinion won't matter in this decision any more than it did in either of his elections.
My opinion of him will prevail in history books. Sorry.

The unreasonable opposition Obama has put up with will certainly be commented on in history books.

I believe President Obama will eventually be on Mt. Rushmore. Why shouldn't he be?
Because he is a racist and a traitor.

There were plenty of people without you to elect him as president.....twice.....There are plenty to make the decision to honor him on Mt. Rushmore as well. Your opinion won't matter in this decision any more than it did in either of his elections.
My opinion of him will prevail in history books. Sorry.

The unreasonable opposition Obama has put up with will certainly be commented on in history books.
Bush got worse.

Moves are being made to "insert" the self-anointed there too. :biggrin:

That would mean the destruction of one of our National Monuments, Jake. I am strongly against it as is this Marine who calls Mr. Obama out on the destruction of our heritage and our National Monuments among other things.

Let's hear what a US MARINE has to say to Mr. Obama:

I guess being a vet doesn't necessarily mean you are smart.

Do you have nasty comments toward paraplegic veterans too? That Marine earned the right to call that bastard Mr Obama and not Mr. President. If you don't like it, tough shit. We don't acknowledge him as our leader. He's a squatter in our White House.

Just going to try to point this out one more time- no one is moving to put Obama on Mount Rushmore.

But it is fun watching Conservatives chains being yanked and watching them bark.
As we did you when we reported G W Bush was going to be put there. Well deserved too, btw.

That would mean the destruction of one of our National Monuments, Jake. I am strongly against it as is this Marine who calls Mr. Obama out on the destruction of our heritage and our National Monuments among other things.

Let's hear what a US MARINE has to say to Mr. Obama:

I guess being a vet doesn't necessarily mean you are smart.

Do you have nasty comments toward paraplegic veterans too? That Marine earned the right to call that bastard Mr Obama and not Mr. President. If you don't like it, tough shit. We don't acknowledge him as our leader. He's a squatter in our White House.
We? You and the squirrel in your pocket? Whether we like him or not, he is POTUS, the commander in chief, and your lakc of acknowledgment is nothing but hot air.

Just going to try to point this out one more time- no one is moving to put Obama on Mount Rushmore.

But it is fun watching Conservatives chains being yanked and watching them bark.
As we did you when we reported G W Bush was going to be put there. Well deserved too, btw.

LOL.....I never heard that chain being pulled- unlike the gullible Conservatives here, when I see a thread that seems on the face of it ludicrous- I dig a little deeper- and most times its pure BS.

Like this thread is.

How serious is this, I have no idea. I would suspect that CrusaderFrank would want Harding or Coolidge to be placed on the Mt, maybe both.

Moves Being Made To Insert Obama Into Mt. Rushmore American News

And he should be there...that is until one of you nuts TNT the place. Just wait until the history books come out and highlight all his accomplishments and how dirty and low down you rednecks were.....he not only deserves a place there, so does every black person in this country.....contrary to popular beliefs, blacks have contributed to this nation for decades and the only thing we got from it is a damned King holiday in the shortest month of the years

I wouldn't mind seeing his image on urinals and the inside of toilet bowls.

Eh, too crowed....between people like you who reeekkkk of sewage waste and the conservative party, he wouldn't have any room. Nice try however.

LOL.....I never heard that chain being pulled- unlike the gullible Conservatives here, when I see a thread that seems on the face of it ludicrous- I dig a little deeper- and most times its pure BS.

Like this thread is.

99.99% of the shit here these conservative morons post is BS. But that pretty much defined the GOP anyways,

In the coming generation when all the confederate monuments are plowed under Monuments will be erected of the first Black president and others of color . and it will come

In the coming generation when all the confederate monuments are plowed under Monuments will be erected of the first Black president and others of color . and it will come

This is a fact....nothing short of the second coming of Christ is gonna stop this nation, The United States of America from progressing into the 21st century. Racist whites can put as many barriers in place as they want and nothing will remove the desires of those wishing to move forward from doing so. Why these morons just don't get it, is their mission in life, not ours. People of color will soon surpass the great white hope someday and no amount of bombings, shootings, elections, etc is gonna stop this and yes, there will be monuments of people of color sprouting all up and down our memories or I should say our grandchildren and their children's memories.

This would be very controversial, and would destroy the monument to millions of Americans.
Other than being the first AA president, Obama isn't worthy of such an honor.

YAWN

it isnt true, but even if it was; who expects anybody to be surprised at the depths self-deluding left-wing nutjobs will go to to turn PROGRESSIVE FAILURE into success, in their minds at least????

Forum List

Back