Moves Being Made To Insert Obama Into Mt. Rushmore

How serious is this, I have no idea. I would suspect that CrusaderFrank would want Harding or Coolidge to be placed on the Mt, maybe both.

Moves Being Made To Insert Obama Into Mt. Rushmore American News

I can't see it being done. Yes he's the first African American president. Yes he has done a very good job. Yes he saved us from another republican great depression.

However I don't think it's a good reason to scar that mountain anymore than it already is.

I believe President Obama will eventually be on Mt. Rushmore. Why shouldn't he be?

Because Mt. Rushmore was for Presidents who did good things for the country.

I could see carving his image on the north side of Mt. St. Helens.

obama-mount-rushmore.jpg

That would mean the destruction of one of our National Monuments, Jake. I am strongly against it as is this Marine who calls Mr. Obama out on the destruction of our heritage and our National Monuments among other things.

Let's hear what a US MARINE has to say to Mr. Obama:

God bless that Marine.

That would mean the destruction of one of our National Monuments, Jake. I am strongly against it as is this Marine who calls Mr. Obama out on the destruction of our heritage and our National Monuments among other things.

Let's hear what a US MARINE has to say to Mr. Obama:

I guess being a vet doesn't necessarily mean you are smart.

I believe President Obama will eventually be on Mt. Rushmore. Why shouldn't he be?
Because he is a racist and a traitor.

There were plenty of people without you to elect him as president.....twice.....There are plenty to make the decision to honor him on Mt. Rushmore as well. Your opinion won't matter in this decision any more than it did in either of his elections.

A lot of vets are smart, like Hossfly, and a lot are dumb like Vigilante.

Just going to try to point this out one more time- no one is moving to put Obama on Mount Rushmore.

But it is fun watching Conservatives chains being yanked and watching them bark.

You might not see the comparison, but it's kind of like pretending to throw the ball, but hiding it in your palm instead. The dumb dog will run after it anyway, every time. Right wingers will run barking after silly stuff like this every time.

Because he is a racist and a traitor.

There were plenty of people without you to elect him as president.....twice.....There are plenty to make the decision to honor him on Mt. Rushmore as well. Your opinion won't matter in this decision any more than it did in either of his elections.
My opinion of him will prevail in history books. Sorry.

Forum List

Back