Mr. "I'm self funding" is now bragging about the campaign donations he's raised...Really?

He is absolutely beholden to big corp's, big banks. Without them, he has no business at all.

As for self-funding - he never was.

Trump launders money. He has even confessed to that.

Like commercials have been helping the Hill-Beast soooo much this election.............:boobies:.........

Oh, Lord, have mercy! Fiction writers could not come up with this stuff.

Who the hell promotes the idea that they won't be beholden to "big money" interests and "Wall St." in politics and then brags about having collected more money than ever before? Trump's cause obtained $15M from one investment management firm. I guess that's not the same thing as "big monied interests." Nope, not at all. Puh-lease!

"The beauty of Me is that I'm very rich. Now therefore, gimme your money". :wtf:

It's like logic took a powder.

::: snort :::

Like commercials have been helping the Hill-Beast soooo much this election.............:boobies:.........

RWNJ traitors always rush to change the subject and really, who can blame them?

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Thank you. I was just about to, of Kidd's post, write, "You win the 'First Post That Has Nothing to Do With the Topic' award." But you effectively beat me to it. TY.

Who the hell promotes the idea that they won't be beholden to "big money" interests and "Wall St." in politics and then brags about having collected more money than ever before? Trump's cause obtained $15M from one investment management firm. I guess that's not the same thing as "big monied interests." Nope, not at all. Puh-lease!
Hillary takes money from Wall Street, but she owes Wall Street NOTHING.

Trump takes money from Wall Street and OWES Wall Street hundreds of millions of dollars.

But he's "self financed".

In my day, debt meant you were "Owned".

Hedge Fund Money Has Vastly Favored Clinton Over Trump

Trump does not have a billionair s for Hilary club nor is he viewed favorably by big money interests. She is the poster child for crony capitalism. Nor,does,he wash money from expecting foreign donors through her foundation to fund her campaign. Who made 250,000 a pop to talk to Wall Street big wigs for 20 min?

He never said he was self funding the General election..........he said the Primary. I saw him say it. And that is what he did.

Why make this crap up?

Damn, don't you just hate it when an OUTSIDER learns the game and plays it SO MUCH BETTER than the Corrupt Maggots of the left....:321:

James Simons, establishment Democrat

Robert Mercer, anti-establishment Republican

A hedge fund house divided: Renaissance Technologies

Renaissance Technologies to DCCC in 2016

OpenSecrets.org Search

So the false narrative is debunked!

Top Donors data for Hillary Clinton, 2016 Cycle | OpenSecrets

How can Hilary attack wall Street when they are her biggest donors?

Do they know she is lying?

I'd be interested to see his total funding numbers when this is all over, how much he actually spent.

He's bought few ads, he's been running a bare bones staff, he's opened comparatively few offices.

Sure, the media has funded him up to now, but negative publicity is pretty mixed in effectiveness.

He never said he was self funding the General election..........he said the Primary. I saw him say it. And that is what he did.

Why make this crap up?

Kat, you're speaking truth to Hill-bot 'true believers'; whom wouldn't know the truth even while taking their last dying breath.

Trump's funding all comes from small donations collected on the internet. I've donated to his campaign myself.

You didn't really expect him to spend $2 billion of his own money, did you?

Why make this crap up?

Desperation. Trump pulled off 18 million in the first 24 hours after the debate.

Hillary takes money from Wall Street, but she owes Wall Street NOTHING.

Trump takes money from Wall Street and OWES Wall Street hundreds of millions of dollars.

But he's "self financed".

In my day, debt meant you were "Owned".

She owes Wall Street nothing?

bum-luxury-meet-me-on-monday-week-11-Q5U5yB-clipart.gif

Forum List

Back