🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mr Khan wants to be left alone ....

Heroism by osmosis.
Thats impossible unless you know a hero pretty well..

If Mama Khan is a moral authority on sacrifice because her son put on a uniform and didn't come home, then Trump is a hero because he was in NYC on 9/11. It makes just as much sense.
Your post is probably the stupidest post I have ever seen on this forum...and that is really saying alot. Your post is rife with logical fallacies. :laugh:

How are those two things even close to being related?

Last edited:

Did she write this? I might believe she had written this had she actually participated in any interview.
Do you understand what an op-ed is?

She didn't write it.
Prove it. I'm open to the truth.

First off you have to look at her pictures with her husband to understand. Not only do I understand women who are beaten, I excel sadly at knowing how women are subjugated from certain regions.

Yes, I'm conservative. Yes I'm a true feminist. You can see it in her body language.

How do you know she is oppressed? Are you some kind of peeping tom?

Look at her ... Not only is she in whipped puppy form.... But if you were speaking in a public forum about your dead son don't you think both mother and father would say something .....

If this was my dead child being remembered you can bet both my wife and myself would say words on his/her behalf.

It's not like Mrs. Khan was so emotional she couldn't speak.
How do you know how she acts when she is emotional?

We volunteer at a shelter for battered women and children so I know what a mentally beaten down woman looks like .... And she fits that bill.
She didn't look beaten down to me. She looked like a woman who was told "look sad, you're grieving." But she's not a very good actress. It comes off as hammy.

khan2-e1469756481826.jpg

I see that woman. I see a subjugated soul. What do you see?

Did she write this? I might believe she had written this had she actually participated in any interview.

She didn't write it.

First off you have to look at her pictures with her husband to understand. Not only do I understand women who are beaten, I excel sadly at knowing how women are subjugated from certain regions.

Yes, I'm conservative. Yes I'm a true feminist. You can see it in her body language.
Nonsense. Her husband works for the Clinton Foundation. In all the other pictures, including one with obammy she looks perfectly fine and with better make up.

She didn't write it.

Tiny is psychic. Who knew? LOL!

Can I call you for a reading? :p

Look at her ... Not only is she in whipped puppy form.... But if you were speaking in a public forum about your dead son don't you think both mother and father would say something .....

If this was my dead child being remembered you can bet both my wife and myself would say words on his/her behalf.

We volunteer at a shelter for battered women and children so I know what a mentally beaten down woman looks like .... And she fits that bill.
She didn't look beaten down to me. She looked like a woman who was told "look sad, you're grieving." But she's not a very good actress. It comes off as hammy.

I rarely disagree with you. This time I will. I see so many of them. Its a look they give.

Another psychic on board...

She didn't write it.

Nonsense. Her husband works for the Clinton Foundation. In all the other pictures, including one with obammy she looks perfectly fine and with better make up.

In her heart she does.

One case in particular. Shit man. They get their game face on them. OK. PWI. Let me get her so maybe this will make sense.

I rarely disagree with you. This time I will. I see so many of them. Its a look they give.
And all lawyers tell clients exactly how to project that look when necessary. This is for the camera.

She didn't write it.

Tiny is psychic. Who knew? LOL!

Can I call you for a reading? :p

I'm shit faced right now. Got some big money the other day and partying hardy at the moment. But yeah I can hit the old days. Used to throw a mean tarot.

carla

I'm picking up something you sure you want me to continue in the open?

And all lawyers tell clients exactly how to project that look when necessary. This is for the camera.

Not sure if you know it. They hired Spielberg for her. Not kidding. This wife though. Oh yeah he threatens to beat her. He's done it before.

If she's muslim, she's oppressed. She's also trying to look grieved. Hell, these people sell their own children to terrorists to be used as suicide bombers, I doubt if either one of them were actually grieving. She most likely has no opinion, and if she ever did, I'm sure she was told to shut up and keep it to herself.

Another psychic on board...

You hang in there.

Heroism by osmosis.
Thats impossible unless you know a hero pretty well..

If Mama Khan is a moral authority on sacrifice because her son put on a uniform and didn't come home, then Trump is a hero because he was in NYC on 9/11. It makes just as much sense.
Trump lies about seeing thousands upon thousands of Muslims cheering on 9/11? Get a grip .. no one agrees with him on that.

url

She didn't write it.

In her heart she does.

One case in particular. Shit man. They get their game face on them. OK. PWI. Let me get her so maybe this will make sense.

I worked on this one. Zahra. This is how I learned.
Zahra_Kazemi_before_arrest.jpg

They get their game faces on. They don't want to even be with their husbands. You are mis reading them.

Forum List

Back