🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mr Khan wants to be left alone ....

We volunteer at a shelter for battered women and children so I know what a mentally beaten down woman looks like .... And she fits that bill.
So its just your uneducated opinion then? Gotcha.

What makes you think that I lack the education to address this appropriately?
All of your posts so far on the subject.

Lol think what you like. I'm not responsible for your desire to be ignorant.
I think you dont have a clue on the subject. Thanks for understanding that I think you are ignorant.

And you can think what you like....

I happen to believe that you will make any excuse for any Muslim at any time because you fear being labeled a racist or any other -ist that leftists toss out these days when they are triggered. I doubt you could see the truth if it jumped on your face and started wiggling.

Anti-Trump Father Of Muslim Soldier Wants Out Of The Spotlight, He Says In TV Interview [VIDEO]

Says he doesn't deserve any attention from trump or supporters ....

Oh and btw notice on the video the wife sat there in a subservient pose hooded up and silent like a good Islamic wife.

The New Democrat party is ok with oppressing your women as long as you say your Islamic.
If she had nothing to say, why was she even there? Of course, we all know why, to garner sympathy.

"She is my coach. I would think of something … and she would say, ‘No, don’t say this.’ So she was my coach. She was there. I was strengthened by her presence."
-Khizr Khan

Was she the silent coach?

Not sure I have ever met one of those.....
I guess you are having trouble with reading comprehension as well. Have an adult read the quote to you. Hint: "she would say"

So its just your uneducated opinion then? Gotcha.

I think you dont have a clue on the subject. Thanks for understanding that I think you are ignorant.

I happen to believe that you will make any excuse for any Muslim at any time because you fear being labeled a racist or any other -ist that leftists toss out these days when they are triggered. I doubt you could see the truth if it jumped on your face and started wiggling.
What you believe is none of my business and being called a racist is the last of my worries. :laugh:

So those that might not know, NDP's a party up here and for a flash some were claiming Khan was NDP trying to fuck over Trump. That would be a score for the crazy left in Canada. Freaking morons.

Ah that makes sense... I was wondering what you meant. Thanks for clarifying.

What you believe is none of my business and being called a racist is the last of my worries. :laugh:

You're a bigot. We all know that.

Anti-Trump Father Of Muslim Soldier Wants Out Of The Spotlight, He Says In TV Interview [VIDEO]

Oh and btw notice on the video the wife sat there in a subservient pose hooded up and silent like a good Islamic wife.

The New Democrat party is ok with oppressing your women as long as you say your Islamic.
If she had nothing to say, why was she even there? Of course, we all know why, to garner sympathy.

"She is my coach. I would think of something … and she would say, ‘No, don’t say this.’ So she was my coach. She was there. I was strengthened by her presence."
-Khizr Khan

Was she the silent coach?

Not sure I have ever met one of those.....
I guess you are having trouble with reading comprehension as well. Have an adult read the quote to you. Hint: "she would say"

Yes well we can only believe the oppressive man right?

Whatever he says goes ....

Yep.......he was used by the democrats to help bring in tens of thousands of muslims who cannot be vetted..........as was his son who died fighting the muslim terrorists.......he should be ashamed for what he did.........

She had a horrible loss, but it isn't a sacrifice. She didn't lay her son's life on the line; he did that himself.
What point are you trying to make here? When did she say she made a sacrifice? Do all of you retarded right wingers have a reading comprehension issue?

She's no more an authority on sacrifice than Trump is. He might be an egotistical asshat who needs to learn to shut his mouth once in a while, but she doesn't hold any moral high ground just because her son came home in a body bag.

She had a horrible loss, but it isn't a sacrifice. She didn't lay her son's life on the line; he did that himself.
What point are you trying to make here? When did she say she made a sacrifice? Do all of you retarded right wingers have a reading comprehension issue?

She's no more an authority on sacrifice than Trump is. He might be an egotistical asshat who needs to learn to shut his mouth once in a while, but she doesn't hold any moral high ground just because her son came home in a body bag.
Of course she is more of an authority. She is intimately connected with it. She knows because of her sons sacrfice. Has Drumpf even been in the military?

So those that might not know, NDP's a party up here and for a flash some were claiming Khan was NDP trying to fuck over Trump. That would be a score for the crazy left in Canada. Freaking morons.

Ah that makes sense... I was wondering what you meant. Thanks for clarifying.

I used to say I was bi and then my kids clued me in. :lol: I'm dual. So a lot of times especially PWI I post both countries and screw up everyone politically.

Thanks for understanding. I'm partying hardy and I know I'm going to look at my content tomorrow and go " I posted what"

Of course she is more of an authority. She is intimately connected with it. She knows because of her sons sacrfice. Has Drumpf even been in the military?

Ever been to Arlington?

How many needed to go on a stage and ask a candidate for the Presidency of the United States of America if he had ever read the Constitution?

I challenge Khan. Have you sir ever read it? Or did some speech writer give you your words that night?

Did you read it Khan? Did you? Have you?

Ever been to Arlington?

How many needed to go on a stage and ask a candidate for the Presidency of the United States of America if he had ever read the Constitution?

I challenge Khan. Have you sir ever read it? Or did some speech writer give you your words that night?

Did you read it Khan? Did you? Have you?
I dont think Khan is reading your posts. What did that rant have to do with my post?

Mr. khan's in living technicolor at his future book signing...

upload_2016-8-2_1-57-51.png

Forum List

Back