Mr. Mueller psssst a deplorable here we are your worst enemy and your team is toast

Mueller you think you can take out a President that the people of America gave with their votes.

Sir. Get ready. You and all your team are going to get so rocked you are going to wish you died as a child (mods from Good Morning Vietnam)

I've been having fun. Let's get them.

If one just one person on the team bought a tooth brush off a Russian lets smote them.

You have Schiff and Warner already making millions off of Russian Investments, so why doesn't the Media Cover that? Not even Fox News, who imo, is also part of The Deep State. They are just a little more slick about it.

Mueller you think you can take out a President that the people of America gave with their votes.

Sir. Get ready. You and all your team are going to get so rocked you are going to wish you died as a child (mods from Good Morning Vietnam)

If one just one person on the team bought a tooth brush off a Russian lets smote them.

well, you're right about being deplorable.

you're truly insane if you think the orange sociopath is going to intimidate Mueller.

more than that.... you're mentally disabled if you think that the country being sold to Russia is ok.

now go crawl back into your bottle.

Really you are using the , country being sold to Russia about Trump, did you have the same outrage with Hillery and the Uranium deal with Russia, you must have been steamed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too bad that's rightwingnut lies as. You've been told repeatedly. Duplicitous wingnut.

So you are saying that Hillary did not work out a deal to give Russia 20% of our Uranium reserves, and that her Clinton Foundation did not receive millions of dollars in return?

How do I know you're lying? Go ahead. Ask me.

I know you are a damn liar, and your echo of Trump's lies make it so!

"Why isn't the House Intelligence Committee looking into the Bill & Hillary deal that allowed big Uranium to go to Russia, Russian speech money to Bill, the Hillary Russian ‘reset,’ praise of Russia by Hillary, or Podesta Russian Company," he tweeted March 27, 2017. "Trump Russia story is a hoax."

In his tweets, Trump mixed legitimate allegations that Russia meddled in the election on his behalf — for which there is significant supporting evidence — with unproven speculation that Bill and Hillary Clinton engaged in some fishy activity.

Trump significantly distorts the uranium deal in question by calling it "the Bill and Hillary deal."

See more Trump lies, and the details on the Uranium issue, here:

Fact-checking Trump’s tweets about Clinton and Russia

Last edited:
A nothing burger I agree
Your nothing burger is a shit sandwich for Trump

Oh put down the bong.

You at one point on this board were credible. You are shaming yourself into oblivion.

No the interaction between Trump representatives and Russians who were helping him win is already a Shit Sandwich
Your "nothing burger" rants are just whistling past a graveyard

In spite of what you believe or what you've heard, to this day there isn't a single shred of evidence that substantiates the claim that there was any collusion between Donald Trump and Russia.

A) that is because most of the current ongoing investigations are classified, so you wouldn't know what the vast majority of findings are piling up except for what has been publicly aired so far or leaked.

B) 'evidence' is what is presented in a court of law.

C) that doesn't happen until all investigations are concluded.
A) so you dooooo know what's in the classified documents? wow. you're amazing. you libturds are so amazing with your powers of what you know that no one else knows. I'd say that A) through C) is made up in your version of the planet. Let me take a moment and just fking laugh my balls off at your stupidity.

If Mueller goes after Trump's personal finances, and exceeds the scope of his investigation of the Russian influence on the election, he should be fired.

You do know that the Clinton investigation wasn't about a blow job, right?

Yeah it wad. Because Kenny Starr was told to find something anything to impeach bill Clinton. So they went from a failed land deal all the way through to a blue dress

It wasn't just "anything". Bill Clinton was impeached by the House because he perjured himself and for real obstruction of justice.

Not like this fake obstruction charge they're trying to put on Trump. In case you haven't noticed, the "obstruction" witch hunt has fizzled out.

he perjured himself in a deposition that should never have occurred. no other president was forced to participate in a civil action during his presidency. that was done because Scalia and the other hacks didn't do their job.

it has only "fizzled" to morons like you. your lies are boring... as are the orange sociopath's.

luckily no one cares what trump loons thing except other lying trump loons.

btw, just a comment on your ignorant nic... you know Ayn rand was an ok novelist and not a political philosopher. she died broke and alone and living on social security.

Why shouldn't his deposition have occurred? He was already being sued by Paula Jones for sexual harassment and during that, Clinton denied under oath any involvement with Lewinsky. So he committed perjury and obstructed justice in the Jones trial. Starr also had proof of eleven impeachable offenses, but the House of Representatives only approved two articles of impeachment.

Bill Clinton was not the saint you lefties like to make him out to be. In addition to sexual harassment and assault, he committed more than one rapes. As a female, you should find this troubling.

We can than infer that Trump can be deposed if sued by every minority has has defamed in tweets and speeches and EO's. Cool, let's go in that direction, imagine Trump being deposed under oath and not lying!

You have Schiff and Warner already making millions off of Russian Investments, so why doesn't the Media Cover that? Not even Fox News, who imo, is also part of The Deep State. They are just a little more slick about it.

Totally irrelevant and the grist which all conspiracy advocates feed on - lies, half-truths, rumors, innuendos and character assassinations.

First of all most people with wealth have their investments done for them, and don't know where every nickle is invested, and as importantly, post 361 offers zero, nil and no evidence that the two whose characters he attacked are invested knowingly in Russia or in anything Russian.

For the record, this form of lying - lies of omission - are the favorite method used by Trumpsters in their on going effort to blame everyone but Trump, or the foolish vote they cast.

Totally irrelevant and the grist which all conspiracy advocates feed on - lies, half-truths, rumors, innuendos and character assassinations.

First of all most people with wealth have their investments done for them, and don't know where every nickle is invested, and as importantly, post 361 offers zero, nil and no evidence that the two whose characters he attacked are invested knowingly in Russia or in anything Russian.

For the record, this form of lying - lies of omission - are the favorite method used by Trumpsters in their on going effort to blame everyone but Trump, or the foolish vote they cast.

You don't even make sense. You make an awful propagandist. I posted some facts, which if a true investigation were going on, any reasonable prosecutor would look in to.
Any reasonable prosecutor would also look in to The Clinton Foundation receiving $145 Million from Vladimir Putin, The "Russian Reset" and The Uranium One Deal.

You don't even make sense. You make an awful propagandist. I posted some facts, which if a true investigation were going on, any reasonable prosecutor would look in to.
Any reasonable prosecutor would also look in to The Clinton Foundation receiving $145 Million from Vladimir Putin, The "Russian Reset" and The Uranium One Deal.

When in a hole stop digging, the more you lie, the deeper you go.

"In 2010, Hillary Clinton, as secretary of state, was one of nine federal agency heads to sign off on Russia’s purchase of a controlling stake in Uranium One, an international mining company headquartered in Canada with operations in several U.S. states. It was part of a regular process for approving international deals involving strategic assets, such as uranium, that could have implications for national security. Uranium One’s U.S. mines produced about 11 percent of the country’s total uranium production in 2014, according to Oilprice.com.

But even with its control of Uranium One, Russia cannot export the material from the United States. Russia was likely more interested in Uranium One’s assets in Kazakhstan, the world’s largest uranium producer.

It is funny, in the gallow humor sort of way, that supporters of Trump are so naive and dishonest, and seem to believe a meme must be true, because they read it on the Internet, in a tweet or heard it on the AM Radio dial.

"In 2010, Hillary Clinton, as secretary of state, was one of nine federal agency heads to sign off on Russia’s purchase of a controlling stake in Uranium One, an international mining company headquartered in Canada with operations in several U.S. states. It was part of a regular process for approving international deals involving strategic assets, such as uranium, that could have implications for national security. Uranium One’s U.S. mines produced about 11 percent of the country’s total uranium production in 2014, according to Oilprice.com.

But even with its control of Uranium One, Russia cannot export the material from the United States. Russia was likely more interested in Uranium One’s assets in Kazakhstan, the world’s largest uranium producer.

It is funny, in the gallow humor sort of way, that supporters of Trump are so naive and dishonest, and seem to believe a meme must be true, because they read it on the Internet, in a tweet or heard it on the AM Radio dial.

The very definition of Collusion is getting other people to work with you to make something otherwise illegal or unethical appear legal or ethical. So thanks for reaffirming that Clinton and Obama colluded with Russia and a few other conspirators to sell Russia our Uranium.

Last edited:

The very definition of Collusion is getting other people to work with you to make something otherwise illegal or unethical appear legal or ethical. So thanks for reaffirming that Clinton and Obama colluded with Russia and a few other conspirators to sell Russia our Uranium.

WRONG: Is this a lie, or an example of partisan ignorance?

Collusion defined is: "an agreement between two or more persons to defraud another of his rights by the forms of law or to secure an object forbidden by law"
Ballentine's Law Dictionary, pg. 218

It is a prima facia example of a Criminal Conspiracy, a felony.

Your nothing burger is a shit sandwich for Trump

Oh put down the bong.

You at one point on this board were credible. You are shaming yourself into oblivion.

No the interaction between Trump representatives and Russians who were helping him win is already a Shit Sandwich
Your "nothing burger" rants are just whistling past a graveyard

In spite of what you believe or what you've heard, to this day there isn't a single shred of evidence that substantiates the claim that there was any collusion between Donald Trump and Russia.

A) that is because most of the current ongoing investigations are classified, so you wouldn't know what the vast majority of findings are piling up except for what has been publicly aired so far or leaked.

B) 'evidence' is what is presented in a court of law.

C) that doesn't happen until all investigations are concluded.
A) so you dooooo know what's in the classified documents? wow. you're amazing. you libturds are so amazing with your powers of what you know that no one else knows. I'd say that A) through C) is made up in your version of the planet. Let me take a moment and just fking laugh my balls off at your stupidity.

1) noooooooooooooo i never said i knew what's in any classified docs OR testimony which has been going on since day one of any formal hearings. how many public hearings have there been? not many. & the few that have been public...such as comey's, clapper, etc... many MANY times, those under OATH have said they cannot answer in a public hearing but WILL DO SO in a CLASSIFIED situation behind closed doors..... so stop making shit up... i know...i know....it's what you trumpanzees try to do to make it seem as if you have any intelligent debating skills.

2) you don't.

3) lol... try taking a civics course dimbulb.

4) you have no fking balls or you would admit that your president tinkles is on the verge of a complete mental breakdown because he knows the walls are closing in on him bigley.

Collusion defined is: "an agreement between two or more persons to defraud another of his rights by the forms of law or to secure an object forbidden by law"

Exactly what I said. Clinton and Obama Defrauded The American People. Their Entire Political Careers in fact can be described as one huge fraud.

Russia was such a big threat, that Hillary Clinton took $145 Million from them, and Obama took a $64 Million dollar book advance from a Publisher with Russian ties.....and then they sold our Uranium to them, and Obama INTENTIONALLY allowed Putin to take Crimea.

2012-06-19T054958Z_01_WHT13_RTRIDSP_3_MEXICO-G20.jpg

2015-08-07-d47f891b_large.jpg

Politics
Donald Trump Jr. and Russia: What the Law Says
By CHARLIE SAVAGEJULY 11, 2017
[...]

Here are questions and answers about legal issues raised by this disclosure amid the criminal investigation by a special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, into the Trump-Russia affair.

What is collusion?
In general parlance, “collusion” means working together, usually in secret, to do something illicit. But the term has no defined legal meaning. Lawyers instead talk about the offense of “conspiracy.”

What is conspiracy?
In criminal law, the offense of conspiracy is generally an agreement by two or more people to commit a crime — whether or not they do. A powerful tool for prosecutors, conspiracy charges permit holding each conspirator responsible for illegal acts committed by others in the circle as part of the arrangement.

Is the meeting enough to prove conspiracy?
The events made public in the past few days are not enough to charge conspiracy, said Renato Mariotti, a former federal prosecutor. Still, he said, the revelations are important because if further evidence of coordination emerges, the contents of the emails and the fact of the meeting would help establish an intent to work with Russia on influencing the election.

“What this email string establishes is that Don Jr. was aware that the Russian government wanted to help the Trump campaign and he welcomed support from the Russian government,” Mr. Mariotti said.

What else is needed?
Evidence of an agreement to violate a specific criminal statute — in other words, a conspiracy to commit a certain crime.
[...]

“Anytime you are talking about coordinating or collusion, you are talking about the possibility of conspiracy charges,” said Samuel W. Buell, a former federal prosecutor who teaches criminal law at Duke University. “But conspiracy is not a crime that floats by itself in the air. There has to be an underlying federal offense that is being conspired to be committed.”

Was election law violated?
A federal law, Section 30121 of Title 52, makes it a crime for any foreigner to contribute or donate money or some “other thing of value” in connection with an American election, or for anyone to solicit a foreigner to do so. Legal experts struggled to identify any precedent for prosecutions under that statute, but that phrase is common in other federal criminal statutes covering such crimes as bribery and threats, said Richard L. Hasen, an election-law professor at the University of California, Irvine. Courts have held, in other contexts, that a “thing of value” can be something intangible, like information.
[...]

Politics
[...]

Here are questions and answers about legal issues raised by this disclosure amid the criminal investigation by a special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, into the Trump-Russia affair.

What is collusion?
In general parlance, “collusion” means working together, usually in secret, to do something illicit. But the term has no defined legal meaning. Lawyers instead talk about the offense of “conspiracy.”

What is conspiracy?
In criminal law, the offense of conspiracy is generally an agreement by two or more people to commit a crime — whether or not they do. A powerful tool for prosecutors, conspiracy charges permit holding each conspirator responsible for illegal acts committed by others in the circle as part of the arrangement.

The events made public in the past few days are not enough to charge conspiracy, said Renato Mariotti, a former federal prosecutor. Still, he said, the revelations are important because if further evidence of coordination emerges, the contents of the emails and the fact of the meeting would help establish an intent to work with Russia on influencing the election.

“What this email string establishes is that Don Jr. was aware that the Russian government wanted to help the Trump campaign and he welcomed support from the Russian government,” Mr. Mariotti said.

What else is needed?
Evidence of an agreement to violate a specific criminal statute — in other words, a conspiracy to commit a certain crime.
[...]

“Anytime you are talking about coordinating or collusion, you are talking about the possibility of conspiracy charges,” said Samuel W. Buell, a former federal prosecutor who teaches criminal law at Duke University. “But conspiracy is not a crime that floats by itself in the air. There has to be an underlying federal offense that is being conspired to be committed.”

A federal law, Section 30121 of Title 52, makes it a crime for any foreigner to contribute or donate money or some “other thing of value” in connection with an American election, or for anyone to solicit a foreigner to do so. Legal experts struggled to identify any precedent for prosecutions under that statute, but that phrase is common in other federal criminal statutes covering such crimes as bribery and threats, said Richard L. Hasen, an election-law professor at the University of California, Irvine. Courts have held, in other contexts, that a “thing of value” can be something intangible, like information.
[...]

Only in the context of the statute that covers Conspiracy and dealing with Foreign Nationals and Political Campaigns, "Information" is not considered a thing of value. You even have The Russian Lawyer stating that she had no Real Information to give Trump Jr. even it if were. That's like striking out twice in the same at bat.

Comey met with an Ex British Spy to get a Fake Russian Sourced Dossier created by Fusion GPS which is a Democrat Funded Operation.

Clinton met with Russian Businessmen and Ambassadors during her Campaign.

The DNC employed Foreign Nationals (Pakistanis) with Criminal Records who were HACKERS to work in their Information Technology Department, and gave them SUPER ACCESS rights to their entire system; Gave them Access to Classified Information; and they stole data from THE DNC, and even after getting busted for that, and Schultz was fired for Ethics Violations at THE DNC, she hired them to go with her to The Clinton Campaign. Employee of Corruption Magnet Debbie Wasserman Schultz Under Criminal Investigation

The DNC and Clinton Staffers met with Ukrainian Spies in a Ukranian Embassy and with Fusion GPS representatives to go over strategies to discredit President Trump.

Fusion GPS a Democrat Funded Operation employed Natalia V (Russian Lawyer) and directed her to contact Trump Jr. and try to arrange a meeting with him.

If you want to talk about Collusion and Conspiracy, there you go.

Why are people on THE LEFT so uneducated about The Law, and Foreign Policy and the rules governing political activities?

obama-bend-over.jpg

Last edited:

Politics
[...]

What is collusion?

What is conspiracy?

What else is needed?
[...]

[...]

Only in the context of the statute that covers Conspiracy and dealing with Foreign Nationals and Political Campaigns, "Information" is not considered a thing of value. You even have The Russian Lawyer stating that she had no Real Information to give Trump Jr. even it if were. That's like striking out twice in the same at bat.

Why are people on THE LEFT so uneducated about The Law, and Foreign Policy and the rules governing political activities?

obama-bend-over.jpg

uh-huh. russia is an adversary. the info that they said would help the trump campaign against hillary couldn't have been about russian adoptions because that was hardly anything damaging. whether they actually had something or not is irrelevant.

willful intent is what matters.

Politics
[...]

What is collusion?

What is conspiracy?

What else is needed?
[...]

[...]

obama-bend-over.jpg

uh-huh. russia is an adversary. the info that they said would help the trump campaign against hillary couldn't have been about russian adoptions because that was hardly anything damaging. whether they actually had something or not is irrelevant.

willful intent is what matters.

We are not in an adversarial or hostile relationship with Russia, otherwise Clinton could not have met with Russian Officials and Businessmen to arrange to sell our Uranium to Uranium One, and we would not be able to coordinate attacks on ISIS with Russia in Syria if we were not allied with them. The Hostility against Russia is Democrat Sourced and is based upon myth, and politics, and an AGENDA to win back some seats in 2018.

Even if The Trump Campaign Team had INTENTIONS to get damaging information on Hillary Clinton from Ukrainians, Russians or Nigerians, there is nothing Illegal or Unethical about it.

You can't even prosecute anyone for it. This is nothing but the 2018 campaign starting because The Democrats have no Answers, and have nothing to offer America but Taxation and Socialism.

The Democrat Party is in a desperate spot, and this is a desperate act. It's a Hail Mary they are attempting in the hopes they don't get blown out of the water in 2018 after just going 0-5 in Special Elections they invested millions in to win.

Besides that, James Comey taught you The INTENT really doesn't matter. Just play dumb and "No reasonable prosecutor would prosecute you."

Otherwise we'd have prosecuted Clinton and The DNC for their dealings with Ukraine and Russia during the Campaign.

Last edited:

Exactly what I said. Clinton and Obama Defrauded The American People. Their Entire Political Careers in fact can be described as one huge fraud.

Russia was such a big threat, that Hillary Clinton took $145 Million from them, and Obama took a $64 Million dollar book advance from a Publisher with Russian ties.....and then they sold our Uranium to them, and Obama INTENTIONALLY allowed Putin to take Crimea.

Now you've proved to be a damn liar.

You arrogance is only exceeded by your ignorance, and both by your mendacity.

Politics
[...]

What is collusion?

What is conspiracy?

What else is needed?
[...]

[...]

Thank you. You'll never convince the Original Tree or other apologists for Donald Trump, thus far the worst person to ever occupy the White House. There is a substantial amount of circumstantial evidence already in the public domain to make any non partisan, i.e., Independent thinker, concerned and wanting to know what else Trump&Co., his sycophants, member of his administration and his family have lied about.

Now you've proved to be a damn liar.

You arrogance is only exceeded by your ignorance, and both by your mendacity.

"Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal"

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make
four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

You're not just a liar, you're a fucking liar. (shrugs)

Nice spin, first of all it begins with non sequitur, leading into a statement which begins, "Nobody really cares who had a meeting with a Russian Ambassador" which is untrue. I care, and I want to know what was discussed (it seems AG Sessions may have spoken out of school and said Russian Ambassador snitched him off).

Next, making this claim, "Considering the sheer number of lies Obama and Hillary told you for 8 years, Trump and his people are angels" provides no evidence to convince an unbiased reader that President Obama and Secretary Clinton lied even once, let alone some "sheer number", and in my post I listed who lied on the one issue you and other apologists for all things Trump ignored.

So are you an "unbiased reader"? I would guess that the only reason you're fooled by the lying media's "Russian collusion" hype, is that you supported Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders. Amirite? I won't even try to list the lies that were told by Obama and Hillary, because most everyone is aware of them by now.

Whether Trump had a meeting with some Russian diplomat, is of no consequence to me. Because what I do know, is that he made more than several promises while campaigning for President. And true to his promises, he is fulfilling them one at a time when not being thwarted by obstructionists on both the left and the right.

I did not write that I am an "unbiased reader", maybe you ought to consider a reading comprehension course. For the record I wrote:

"Next, making this claim, "Considering the sheer number of lies Obama and Hillary told you for 8 years, Trump and his people are angels" provides no evidence to convince an unbiased reader that President Obama and Secretary Clinton lied even once, let alone some "sheer number."

Of course I have a bias, as most who post on this message board, and most human beings have. That does not mean I don't read and consider alternative views, it is the alternate facts, sans evidence, posted by people like you I dismiss out of hand.

Look bitch, your bitch lied every day of her life. You're an idiot.

Jillian you are just one more lying bitch. Lawyer my ass, you aren't intelligent enough honey. What have you done for "social justice"?

Apparently not enough. And that's true of all of us who truly believe in equal rights and equal opportunities for all of our citizens, and don't work everyday to put people like Doc1, callous, sociopathic bigots, racists, misogynists and all around assholes, back into the closet where they hid for decades after the civil rights movement.

It's time to take our Country Back - the only nation ever, "conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that "all men are created equal"

LOL, take your country back? All men are indeed equal, except you don't believe that. If the Left believed that there would be no affirmative action.

And yet, you still don't believe that Hillary signed over almost a quarter of our uranium reserves to Russia?

Nobody really cares who had a meeting with a Russian ambassador, or whether they didn't tell anyone about it. Considering the sheer number of lies Obama and Hillary told you for 8 years, Trump and his people are angels.

Nice spin, first of all it begins with non sequitur, leading into a statement which begins, "Nobody really cares who had a meeting with a Russian Ambassador" which is untrue. I care, and I want to know what was discussed (it seems AG Sessions may have spoken out of school and said Russian Ambassador snitched him off).

Next, making this claim, "Considering the sheer number of lies Obama and Hillary told you for 8 years, Trump and his people are angels" provides no evidence to convince an unbiased reader that President Obama and Secretary Clinton lied even once, let alone some "sheer number", and in my post I listed who lied on the one issue you and other apologists for all things Trump ignored.

So are you an "unbiased reader"? I would guess that the only reason you're fooled by the lying media's "Russian collusion" hype, is that you supported Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders. Amirite? I won't even try to list the lies that were told by Obama and Hillary, because most everyone is aware of them by now.

Whether Trump had a meeting with some Russian diplomat, is of no consequence to me. Because what I do know, is that he made more than several promises while campaigning for President. And true to his promises, he is fulfilling them one at a time when not being thwarted by obstructionists on both the left and the right.

I did not write that I am an "unbiased reader", maybe you ought to consider a reading comprehension course. For the record I wrote:

"Next, making this claim, "Considering the sheer number of lies Obama and Hillary told you for 8 years, Trump and his people are angels" provides no evidence to convince an unbiased reader that President Obama and Secretary Clinton lied even once, let alone some "sheer number."

Of course I have a bias, as most who post on this message board, and most human beings have. That does not mean I don't read and consider alternative views, it is the alternate facts, sans evidence, posted by people like you I dismiss out of hand.

Look bitch, your bitch lied every day of her life. You're an idiot.

Response of a punk ^^^. Anyone who has ever worked with delinquents and/or adults who are chronic petty criminals have been attacked with similar rhetoric. It's the defense of a coward, who, when castigated by authority lashes out; sometimes it is even whined out with tears. In short, a punk.

Oh you poor little boy, did I hurt your feelers? Act like a punk and I'll treat you like one, every time. Yes Bitchlery lied every day of her life.

Forum List

Back