Mr. Mueller psssst a deplorable here we are your worst enemy and your team is toast

Mueller you think you can take out a President that the people of America gave with their votes.

Sir. Get ready. You and all your team are going to get so rocked you are going to wish you died as a child (mods from Good Morning Vietnam)

I've been having fun. Let's get them.

If one just one person on the team bought a tooth brush off a Russian lets smote them.

that sounds like a threat on his person.

Sweet Jesus its a quote from Good Morning Vietnam.

:lol:

I'm sure that Robert Mueller is shaking in his boots, terrified of the consequences of being "the worst enemy" of a drunken clown on a message board.

Now silly man. Call me a drunken clown all you want but I will remind you to last election. When I warned Jake Starkey I was going to flip all the hype on their new fave Ewan.

I worked day and nght. I worked comment sections. To overthrow the bullshit that Glenn Beck and others put out there over Melania.

I won. You lost.

You as a moderator needs to be bitch slapped into a new tomorrow for trying to go after me. Not cool man.

Let's see it's ok for you to try and go after someone but not cool when a mod goes after you? So are you using the TOR browser? I wonder.

Mueller you think you can take out a President that the people of America gave with their votes.

Sir. Get ready. You and all your team are going to get so rocked you are going to wish you died as a child (mods from Good Morning Vietnam)

If one just one person on the team bought a tooth brush off a Russian lets smote them.

Sweet Jesus its a quote from Good Morning Vietnam.

Oh, so you are playing imaginary games here?

First off I made an official complaint against you. You are a moderator. You have just attacked me. Drunken clown?

Attacks aren't against board rules, as long as content goes along with them.

Thus, I can point out how you openly serve Satan, the Lord of Lies, and while that may be an attack, it's not against board rules, as there is content going along with it.

Thus, you shouldn't keep making bogus complaints about such things.

From a moderator? Do tell......Not bogus. And reported.

By all means rock it.

Real facts you would like to bypass huh liberals FACTS the testimony to be given by Klaus Eberwein

(START CP) from international news
WASHINGTON — Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official who was expected to testify against alleged Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week, has been found dead in Miami via gunshot wound to the head.
The death was ruled a suicide. Eberwein was 50 and reportedly told acquaintances he feared for his life for his fierce criticism of the Clinton Foundation

Eberwein was due to appear next Tuesday before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors.

He had served as director general of the Haitian government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social, for three years.

According to Eberwein, a paltry 0.6 percent of donations granted by international donors to the Clinton Foundation with the express purpose of directly assisting Haitians actually ended up in the hands of Haitian organizations. A further 9.6 percent ended up with the Haitian government. The remaining 89.8 percent – or $5.4 billion – was funneled to non-Haitian organizations.

“The Clinton Foundation, they are criminals, they are thieves, they are liars, they are a disgrace,” Eberwein said at a protest outside the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Manhattan last year.
(END CP)

They sound like typical liberal piles of dogshit to me!!! Just like the people who vote for them.

lol.... trump supporters sure are little snowflakes that sound way too buttercuppy lately.

i love irony.
You progs sound especially stupid when you try and use OUR term describing YOU people. You lack even an ounce of imagination to think up your own words, you have to COPY conservatives. You're as pathetic as they come, and you ARE a snowflake, because you ARE a whiny little liberal ass clown.
To b fair, we stole their term "fake news"

But even on this, we did a better job with it...
No we didn't. President Trump coined the term fake news.

YMC6hSf.gif

Did Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg Coin The Phrase 'Fake News'?

well, you're right about being deplorable.

you're truly insane if you think the orange sociopath is going to intimidate Mueller.

more than that.... you're mentally disabled if you think that the country being sold to Russia is ok.

now go crawl back into your bottle.

If Mueller goes after Trump's personal finances, and exceeds the scope of his investigation of the Russian influence on the election, he should be fired.

Everyone with common sense knows this is a witch hunt

Time to shut the shitshow down

Coincidentally every person who ever saw Trump as anything but being a god has been conducting "witch hunts".

Either that, or its an oversed excuse that's been applied too much in the past to mean anything now.

I'm sure that Robert Mueller is shaking in his boots, terrified of the consequences of being "the worst enemy" of a drunken clown on a message board.

Drunken clown on a message board? Last time I looked you were a moderator.

Yes, I am a moderator.

First off I made an official complaint against you. You are a moderator. You have just attacked me. Drunken clown?

Yes, I have "attacked" you. Yes, you appear to be a drunken clown.

Now silly man. Call me a drunken clown all you want but I will remind you to last election. When I warned Jake Starkey I was going to flip all the hype on their new fave Ewan.

I worked day and nght. I worked comment sections. To overthrow the bullshit that Glenn Beck and others put out there over Melania.

I won. You lost.

You as a moderator needs to be bitch slapped into a new tomorrow for trying to go after me. Not cool man.

Why exactly should I be "bitchslapped into a new tomorrow"? I haven't "gone after" you, I called you a name. I'm sorry that you're so butthurt about it, but thems the breaks, kid.

That's how it goes here. You've insulted me, and countless others in posts on a nearly daily basis. You're not immune from attacks, and I'm not prevented from making them.

As for whatever you're talking about when you claim to have "won" - if you "won", why are you (and Trump) crying so hard about Mueller? You don't seem to have "won" much, if you're still so upset.

If Mueller goes after Trump's personal finances, and exceeds the scope of his investigation of the Russian influence on the election, he should be fired.

You're clearly scared shitless about the finances thing.

And so is Trump. There's a reason his total meltdown started when Mueller went in that direction.

And that's good. The treasonous should be scared.

Everyone with common sense knows this is a witch hunt

Time to shut the shitshow down

Coincidentally every person who ever saw Trump as anything but being a god has been conducting "witch hunts".

Either that, or its an oversed excuse that's been applied too much in the past to mean anything now.
Part of it is the selected outrage

Here is a great representation of leftists and their pawns in the media chasing "muh Russians "

cat-laser.gif

lol.... trump supporters sure are little snowflakes that sound way too buttercuppy lately.

i love irony.

Thats funny.

Not buttercuppy at all.

I'm deadly. I'm lethal..

AND Mueller is an old dog who beleives he and Comey still run the place. Deplorables will give him a wake up call. NO FEAR. FUCK MUELLER.

well, you're right about being deplorable.

you're truly insane if you think the orange sociopath is going to intimidate Mueller.

more than that.... you're mentally disabled if you think that the country being sold to Russia is ok.

now go crawl back into your bottle.

Why would he "intimidate" Robert Mueller when all he has to do is fire him?

I'm just sayin'

he can't fire him, moron. he has to have someone ELSE fire him.

and like nixon, he'll have to find a loser like bork.

you should probably look at the mandate... and learn the rules surrounding the appointment.

not that you're smart enough to understand

Why do you think that? On this point you are dead wrong.

If Rothenstein doesn't fire him, Trump can fire Rothenstein and then fire Mueller, or simply revoke the special counsel rules.

Forum List

Back