Mr Trump calls on President Putin to release dirt on Mr Biden's son Hunter

What? Putin is a master at "the Great Game". I guarantee you he knew that leaving NATO would require 67 Senatorial votes.
An excerpt from I Alone Can Fix It by Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker suggests what might have been:
“In fact, Trump had privately indicated that he would seek to withdraw from NATO and to blow up the U.S. alliance with South Korea, should he win reelection. When those alliances had come up in meetings with Esper and other top aides, some advisers warned Trump that shredding them before the election would be politically dangerous.”
Said Trump: “Yeah, the second term. We’ll do it in the second term.”

Can't face reality. Tough shit for you.
Trump was not on a "burner phone" directing the capitol protest come on man...you're trippin.... this story will be a huge fail just like all the others...the man has been under investigation for years and is still standing and not in jail or even a courtroom...there is no there there...he is innocent or he would be in jail by now....

Just out of curiosity, now that pretty much the whole world thinks Putin is a piece of crap for his invasion, why in the hell would anyone believe what he says?

What's more, knowing what kind of crap Putin has started and is now being called out for it, why in the hell would Trump continue to associate with him, much less ask him for help?

I don't get it................Trump and his followers always touted an America first policy, yet Trump (and some of his supporters) are asking Russia for help and saying that the Russians aren't so bad. You can't have it both ways, so which is it?

Wrong.
The reality is that no one has ever liked the Ukraines, way back to the "Tarus Bulba" era, with Cossacks and greedy Polish aristocracy.
They Ukrainians are who manned the death camps for Hitler.
Remember Demjanjuk?
No one in the whole world like the Ukraine, and they make Putin look good in comparison.

This is NOT an invasion.
It is retribution for stealing $20 billion in oil and gas, murdering 14k ethnic Russians, violating treaties, and cutting off negotiations.

An excerpt from I Alone Can Fix It by Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker suggests what might have been:
“In fact, Trump had privately indicated that he would seek to withdraw from NATO and to blow up the U.S. alliance with South Korea, should he win reelection. When those alliances had come up in meetings with Esper and other top aides, some advisers warned Trump that shredding them before the election would be politically dangerous.”
Said Trump: “Yeah, the second term. We’ll do it in the second term.”
So let me get this right......Putin gambled on Trump winning re-election....risking facing an unknown "bad ass" who "stared down Putin and won".....just so he could get Trump to ballyhoo that we need to leave NATO, knowing that he can't get the votes to actually leave NATO?

Trump was not on a "burner phone" directing the capitol protest come on man...you're trippin.... this story will be a huge fail just like all the others...the man has been under investigation for years and is still standing and not in jail or even a courtroom...there is no there there...he is innocent or he would be in jail by now....
Yup he's quite the mobster real estate scumbag...also a total failure shytte like Putin...

So let me get this right......Putin gambled on Trump winning re-election....risking facing an unknown "bad ass" who "stared down Putin and won".....just so he could get Trump to ballyhoo that we need to leave NATO, knowing that he can't get the votes to actually leave NATO?
Ask your scumbag heroes Trump Bolton and Putin, Brainwashed POS...

I watch and read it all and you are a duped rube. Change the gd channel stupid...lol...Everyone in the world knows it but the stupidest voters anywhere. You.
Joe is at 40% job approval...I saw a poll that has him even lower at 32% of registered voters which means people that voted for Joe are done with him....

when was a special. counsel looking into clinton for the past 35 years?
\
This is so well known that you must know you are caught red handed lying. Just stop it so that the next time that the GOP gets control of one of the various parts of the Federal Goverment it can get right back to trying to lock her up.

Forum List

Back