MrG has passed.

Thank you all. I'm so sorry I have not checked in. I am having a really hard time dealing with this. Very hard time. I miss him. 37 years. I am alone. All are gone. I am the last one standing and I have been the one that wants to go...none of them did. I did. Yet here I am. Alone. All I loved are gone. All of them.

Heartbreaking.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Thank you all. I'm so sorry I have not checked in. I am having a really hard time dealing with this. Very hard time. I miss him. 37 years. I am alone. All are gone. I am the last one standing and I have been the one that wants to go...none of them did. I did. Yet here I am. Alone. All I loved are gone. All of them.

Yeah, it really hurts to lose someone who was with you for many years, I saw the photo of a beautiful man smiling it was calm and peaceful to me someone whom I could easily be friends with.

You can CELEBRATE his life from now on through memories, photos and you talking about the good things he did, and he is still alive in YOU Gracie all the times he loved you and the activities you did with him they are still there in YOU blessed with a loving husband who went through life with YOU the woman of his dreams.

You can never be truly alone.... when his love is always alive in you!

I am really sorry for the lost of your daughter @AyeCantSeeYou:( I hope that you will feel better in the future.❤️
Gracie please hang in there:(, i am here in France but i am thinking a lot about you from far away, 🇫🇷
We all at the forum love you both a lot and we are all here for of you.

6f92959c3b5362ea316f869ca79ad5a0.gif

Dalia.❤️

Today was not very bad. Stayed really busy cleaning house and doing a bit of gardening down in the community garden area the manager gave all of us to tinker around with. If I stay busy, I don't fall apart. Nighttime is the bad part. But tonight I am doing ok so far. Tomorrow will be another kettle of yuckiness. I pick up Dennis' ashes with the death certificates for those who demand it...DMV, SS, Bank, etc. On Monday, my sister in law (she is married to Dennis' brother) will arrive and she will stay with me until the 25th. She is a dingaling but I really need her dingyness right now. She makes me laugh. After the tears and console each other (She always called him Denny), and I give her Dennis watch to take back to his brother, we should do ok in holding each other up. Once she is gone, I will probably be better in control of myself. Last time I saw her was November 2016 on Thanksgiving, so its been way too long. They live in Benson Az. I am considering maybe later on, going to live with them since they keep asking me to. But, i loathe desert, and my few friends here at the apts want me to stay put. And Dennis wanted me to stay put too cuz he said so these past few months hwen he got so sick and said if he died, to not move. He likes it here, and I hate it. But....utilities are paid and Dennis was always one for getting as much as possible in rentals and free utilities is a pretty good deal since it gets hotter than blazes in the summer. WIhch is why i hate it here so much. horris summres.

I want to thank everyone here for the posts and caring and prayers. When I said I was alone.....I was wrong. I have you guys. You guys are a blessing to me, and I mean that with all my heart. THANK you for being here.

Last edited:
Anyway....I think the melatonin just kicked in, so I am goig to try again to get some sleep. Hopeful, but doubtful. Tomorrow will be a kicker, but at least Dennis will be home. Got his box all ready. Will put him in with the furkids that we lost these past 6 years. Then, I wait for the next shoe to drop. Because I know it will. I just don;t know what it will be and pretty sure it won't be anything good. Shoe dropping is never good, at least for me.

Thank tou guys again for just beinghere.

Had to check my horoscope for today (now that its past midnight and it pretains to the day ahead:

February 18 - Life starts to get overwhelming this morning, but you can withstand the worst that's coming. The good news is that starting tomorrow you get a big lift that carries you through for quite a while.

Day late, dollar short. Its been overwhelming the past month.

:bigbed:

Today was not very bad. Stayed really busy cleaning house and doing a bit of gardening down in the community garden area the manager gave all of us to tinker around with. If I stay busy, I don't fall apart. Nighttime is the bad part. But tonight I am doing ok so far. Tomorrow will be another kettle of yuckiness. I pick up Dennis' ashes with the death certificates for those who demand it...DMV, SS, Bank, etc. On Monday, my sister in law (she is married to Dennis' brother) will arrive and she will stay with me until the 25th. She is a dingaling but I really need her dingyness right now. She makes me laugh. After the tears and console each other (She always called him Denny), and I give her Dennis watch to take back to his brother, we should do ok in holding each other up. Once she is gone, I will probably be better in control of myself. Last time I saw her was November 2016 on Thanksgiving, so its been way too long. They live in Benson Az. I am considering maybe later on, going to live with them since they keep asking me to. But, i loathe desert, and my few friends here at the apts want me to stay put. And Dennis wanted me to stay put too cuz he said so these past few months hwen he got so sick and said if he died, to not move. He likes it here, and I hate it. But....utilities are paid and Dennis was always one for getting as much as possible in rentals and free utilities is a pretty good deal since it gets hotter than blazes in the summer. WIhch is why i hate it here so much. horris summres.

I want to thank everyone here for the posts and caring and prayers. When I said I was alone.....I was wrong. I have you guys. You guys are a blessing to me, and I mean that with all my heart. THANK you for being here.

You're going to have good days and bad days, long after all this is over. For many months I was a mess, until we finally spread his ashes. It was like finally saying good bye and letting him go and I was able to have some peace. But there's always certain days.....holidays, anniversaries or just some days it still hits hard. I do hope you can find your peace with it and be able to ride out those hard days. I don't think they ever go away, just some times are easier than others.

Even though HE wanted you to stay put, you are the one that has to live it. You need to decide what is best for YOU, but make sure to give yourself plenty of time to decide. "They" say it's best not to make any major decisions or changes in your life in that first year, mainly because what you feel now, while you're still in fresh grieving will change in the months ahead.

Hang in there lady, you got this.

Had to check my horoscope for today (now that its past midnight and it pretains to the day ahead:

February 18 - Life starts to get overwhelming this morning, but you can withstand the worst that's coming. The good news is that starting tomorrow you get a big lift that carries you through for quite a while.

Day late, dollar short. Its been overwhelming the past month.

:bigbed:
A ta hell with the horoscope Gracie... you make your day however you want it be.

Forum List

Back