🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MSDNC: How Trump won the war over his tax returns

Sorry, where is ANYONE compelled to give Congress their tax returns? Moreover Trump's been audited by Obama's IRS and they didn't find any Crimz, so what are you on about?

10% for the Big Guy!
No one is compelled to give Congress their tax returns, unless they are suspected of a crime.

However, Trump promised you rubes he would publicly release his tax returns. It was such an obvious hoax. Just like his Obamacare replacement.

As for audits, Enron was regularly audited, too.

But Trump has finally been caught.

May interest you in a 30,000 square foot apartment in Trump Tower? I'll sell it to you cheap.

Sadly for you, I have listed Trump's crimes many times.

In fact, I have provided a long list for you in the past when you posted that stupid graphic before.

So now you are willfully lying, pretending no one is able to tell you what crimes Trump is guilty of.

Lying is what you do. You have no integrity, which means you are completely worthless as a human being.

Any day now, the walls are closing in, you just wait, we'll get him this time.

Is that about right?
At last count, the tard herd has been expecting Hillary to be locked up for NINE YEARS.

And as I pointed out, willfully blind monkey, no one has ever indicted a sitting president. Trump hid behind the Resolute desk like the coward he is.

But now he does not have the protection any more, and all his chickens are coming home to roost.

Sadly for you, I have listed Trump's crimes many times.

In fact, I have provided a long list for you in the past when you posted that stupid graphic before.

So now you are willfully lying, pretending no one is able to tell you what crimes Trump is guilty of.

Lying is what you do. You have no integrity, which means you are completely worthless as a human being.
Like all twisted Libs, you have “told me” the crimes YOU think he’s committed….you haven’t showed us any crimes he’s been convicted of….remember now?

No one is compelled to give Congress their tax returns, unless they are suspected of a crime.

However, Trump promised you rubes he would publicly release his tax returns. It was such an obvious hoax. Just like his Obamacare replacement.

As for audits, Enron was regularly audited, too.

But Trump has finally been caught.

May interest you in a 30,000 square foot apartment in Trump Tower? I'll sell it to you cheap.

Promising to release his tax returns ...is a crime?

You keep brining up ObamaCare, was failing to issue an EO replacing it ...a crime?

Like all twisted Libs, you have “told me” the crimes YOU think he’s committed….you haven’t showed us any crimes he’s been convicted of….remember now?
Didja read your own cartoon, retard?

Obviously not.

that doesn’t say he’s required to release them. It’s says rhe dept of tres can, to congress, if for a legit legislative reason. when they first requested it, the court tossed it because they didn’t have a legit legislative reason, he’s well within his rights to request they have one
And that's the sticking point with the usual haters. They don't want him to have any rights at all. They seem to really believe that if they want to see pictures of his underwear, he's obligated to invite a photographer into Mar-a-Lago, and if he doesn't, he's attacking democracy and stuff.

Besides which: the now closing Democrap Congress didn’t have and can’t articulate a single legitimate legislative purpose in seeking to obtain Trump’s taxes.

We all know exactly what they did seek. And it had fuck all to do with any legislative purpose.

Yes, Crooked Donald abused the legal system to run out the clock.

There's a reason Trump never released his tax returns as promised.

Trumptards love it when the crook gets away.

What the poor dumb bastards don't know is that there are several legal proceedings pending from which Trump can't run.

No one has ever indicted a sitting president and Trump used that to his full advantage.

But now the fat bastard no longer has that protection. Let the fun times begin.
Satan Likes this post!

Trump was under no legal obligation to release his tax returns in the beginning. After that, Democrats straight out abused their power to get Trump's tax returns, not even knowing what in the hell they expected to gain from them. There was no specific reason to have them, other than fishing for information to be politically used against Trump, which is not a legal reason to obtain the returns. Apparently the returns showed heavy losses and therefore no taxes being paid for the last several years, something that any American has a legal right to not be made public. If there are problems with the returns that is what the IRS is for, not an abusive Democratic House. If you want it so that all presidential candidates must release their tax returns then you make a law to do so, but not retroactively.
We know more now lol

Forum List

Back