MSM Exposed for the Liars They Are

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
A real journalist. You can count them on one hand, as in there are not many left.

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald

Replying to @ggreenwald
The Guardian article by whiny, resentful James Ball published this lie -- the same one they just corrected 72 hours ago -- not once but twice: that I was "targeted" by Substack with an advance. They have *no* editorial rigor. That's why they publish multiple false stories.

Much more at link. Narratives are a lie.

When they correct it themselves at least they are trying but unlike Fox News they have to be taken to court in a suit, tie is optional.

When they correct it themselves at least they are trying but unlike Fox News they have to be taken to court in a suit, tie is optional.
They only correct themselves when they are caught. That speaks volumes to their journalistic ethics. They have none. They have 0 credibility.

A real journalist. You can count them on one hand, as in there are not many left.

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald

Replying to @ggreenwald
The Guardian article by whiny, resentful James Ball published this lie -- the same one they just corrected 72 hours ago -- not once but twice: that I was "targeted" by Substack with an advance. They have *no* editorial rigor. That's why they publish multiple false stories.

Only the most gullible fools in our society would believe ANYTHING the Fake News MSM publishes today.

Narratives are a lie.
You mean like the narratives that Kamala Harris' book was being put in migrant packages or that Biden wants to severely restrict how much red meat we eat? They were both the narratives presented by RW media that turned out to be false.

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald

Replying to @ggreenwald

You were close to making a good post except for you clumped one reporter and publication into an entire MSM label which is not intellectually honest. Point out the bad actors, don't try and define a broad group by the actions of a few. Doing so just reveals your agenda and dampens your argument. Do better

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald

Replying to @ggreenwald

You were close to making a good post except for you clumped one reporter and publication into an entire MSM label which is not intellectually honest. Point out the bad actors, don't try and define a broad group by the actions of a few. Doing so just reveals your agenda and dampens your argument. Do better
Greenwald did point them out. They include the
Guardian, NYT, WaPo, NBC, and corporate media

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald

Replying to @ggreenwald

Why didn’t he include Fox? Fox should certainly be part of that group don’t you think?

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald

Replying to @ggreenwald

Why didn’t he include Fox? Fox should certainly be part of that group don’t you think?
I agree. They are all liars.

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald

Replying to @ggreenwald

Haha, no you’re missing the point all together, but that’s fine. I don’t have the patience to explain it to you today. They all lie, great go with that.

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald

Replying to @ggreenwald

Ben Shapiro decimated the BBC the same way

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald

Replying to @ggreenwald

Haha, no you’re missing the point all together, but that’s fine. I don’t have the patience to explain it to you today. They all lie, great go with that.
No you are missing the fact that relying on the MSM for accurate information is a waste of time. You are a very close second.

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald

Replying to @ggreenwald

No you are missing the fact that relying on the MSM for accurate information is a waste of time. You are a very close second.
I never said I rely on media for accurate information. That has nothing to do with anything ive said

Forum List

Back