MSM Glosses Over Irony Of Global Warming Scientists Trapped In Antarctic Ice

Its 2013.......nobody cares about global warming except the internet OCD's.......

Pew Graph >>>

And anyway......fewer people than ever believe in AGW........

What climate change? Fewer people than EVER believe the world is really warming up | UK | News | Daily Express

Eventually, the bogusness of the progressive lies get exposed!!!

Yea who really cares about what happens in the future. You can't do anything about it. Global warming is like the boogie man national debt. Useful to those that want to profit from it. Worthless to the rest of us.

None of us posting here will live long enough to see what really happens. SO who cares.

Just pass it on to the great grand kids. See if they can figure anything out.

It's been in the news for days. I've seen the story from various news resources. They all mention the fact that global warming scientist are conducting tests. Some of these articles are four days old!
BBC News - China icebreaker fails to reach stuck Antarctic ship
Chinese icebreaker stalled en route to stranded ship - CNN.com
Antarctic expedition scientists trapped in ice | World news | The Guardian
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit.../travel/news/...trapped...antarctica/4219215/
Ever think to check out Google before you drop a piece like your OP just to make sure it's accurate?

They were called 'scientists' in one article, 'climate change scientists' in another and 'climate scientists in another. No mention of 'global warming scientists' so you lied!
Ever think about telling the truth?

I included quotes from the articles with post #6, just to make it easy for some of you folks.
Too tall, I always strive to be truthful. As a non-partisan/moderate, I don't use talking points as facts because I don't go anyplace or listen to anything that would the source of partisan talking points.
My quotes back what I posted. Anyone with reading comprehension skills can easily see. that.

I can comprehend the words "global warming scientist" and did not see those words mentioned in any of your articles. That is what you posted is it not?

Perhaps the one reference to 'climate change scienists' referred to 'global cooling' scientists. After all, they were checking to see how cold it was.

I don't usually call anyone a liar but your flippant remark about checking out google deserved it.

But Al Gore said there's no more lions left in the Antarctic thanks to global warming.

Can we just get back to how ironic this is ?

I mean, isn't this hysterical ? Not that it proves anything...it's just funny.

I guess if you think conservationists being eaten by lions is funny, yeah, that's hilarious.

You probably consider "Grizzly Man" to be a comedy.

I do remember some idiot that thought he could live with a bear. Well guess how that turned out?

I guess if you think conservationists being eaten by lions is funny, yeah, that's hilarious.

I do remember some idiot that thought he could live with a bear. Well guess how that turned out?

Timothy Treadwell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Timothy Treadwell (April 29, 1957 – October 5, 2003) was an American bear enthusiast, environmentalist, amateur naturalist, eco-warrior and documentary film maker. He lived with the grizzly bears of Katmai National Park in Alaska, USA, for 13 summers. At the end of his 13th summer in the park in 2003, he and his girlfriend Amie Huguenard were killed and partially eaten by a grizzly bear.[1] Treadwell's life, work, and death were the subject of the 2005 critically acclaimed documentary film by Werner Herzog titled Grizzly Man.[2]

Well, nobody ever claimed these people are bright... except them of course.

Its funny because it proves that AGW is a hoax and that the prophet algore is a fraud------------and that the libtardians of the world bought into the lies.

Grizzly Man is a documentary about a well meaning idiot.

Kind of like most progressives in general.

Naw, what's hilarious are Republicans who think if the temperature of the world goes up two degrees, it goes up two degrees evenly everywhere all over the world. All you can do is laugh at them and try to limit their damage.

Its funny because it proves that AGW is a hoax and that the prophet algore is a fraud------------and that the libtardians of the world bought into the lies.

Libtardians and most scientists.

the only "scientists" who support AGW are the ones receiving govt grants to reach that conclusion. Everything they have published has been proven false, fraudulent, and totally wrong.

Forum List

Back