MSM Glosses Over Irony Of Global Warming Scientists Trapped In Antarctic Ice

Naw, what's hilarious are Republicans who think if the temperature of the world goes up two degrees, it goes up two degrees evenly everywhere all over the world. All you can do is laugh at them and try to limit their damage.

so "global" warming does not mean that the globe is warming? OK, sure. :cuckoo:

Naw, what's hilarious are Republicans who think if the temperature of the world goes up two degrees, it goes up two degrees evenly everywhere all over the world. All you can do is laugh at them and try to limit their damage.

"global" means over the artics. And why this is hysterical!

"global" means over the artics. And why this is hysterical!

Is "the poles are warming" a pollock joke?

A brown out means what your mind? lol:lol:

A brown out means what your mind? lol:lol:

???? try again in english, I don't understand jibberish.

Its funny because it proves that AGW is a hoax and that the prophet algore is a fraud------------and that the libtardians of the world bought into the lies.

Libtardians and most scientists.

the only "scientists" who support AGW are the ones receiving govt grants to reach that conclusion. Everything they have published has been proven false, fraudulent, and totally wrong.

Oh my, here we go again. Every Scientific Society in every nation in the world states that AGW is a fact, and a clear and present danger. As does every National Academy of Science, even that of Saudi Arabia, and every major University.

Now just because you cannot read with comprehension anything that is written above a sixth grade level is not a limitation on the rest of us. And, pray tell, how are you going to get all these scientists from all the nations and political systems in the world to join in on your proposed conspiracy? Better stock up on lots of aluminium foil for your little tin hats.

Redfish is guilty of just "saying stuff"

Everytime he's challenged he admits his error then says "yeah but..." then moves the convo into another area he knows nothing about.

First he said he would consider solar energy when there was a plane trip recorded. Then once that was shown to have happened he agreed he was wrong then moved the goal posts again.

Sad really to see that much ignorance on display. You'd think he'd at least use the google search bar...but nope

the only "scientists" who support AGW are the ones receiving govt grants to reach that conclusion. Everything they have published has been proven false, fraudulent, and totally wrong.

Oh my, here we go again. Every Scientific Society in every nation in the world states that AGW is a fact, and a clear and present danger. As does every National Academy of Science, even that of Saudi Arabia, and every major University.

Now just because you cannot read with comprehension anything that is written above a sixth grade level is not a limitation on the rest of us. And, pray tell, how are you going to get all these scientists from all the nations and political systems in the world to join in on your proposed conspiracy? Better stock up on lots of aluminium foil for your little tin hats.
Wrong, just wrong and Have a nice day!

Wrong how?

C'mon show everyone you know the secrets

Wrong how?

C'mon show everyone you know the secrets
your post! where is your proof?

Last edited:

No legitimate scientists would ever claim any scientific theory is a "fact." Furthermore, every scientific society and every national academy of science is a creature almost totally dependent on government. Facts aren't determined by the vote of some committee.

Last edited:

You said it was wrong, I asked you how.

Thanks,

Thanks,

I stated your post is wrong and then replied you had no evidence or supporting material, you made a claim that is wrong because you provided no evidence to support your statement. Facts are, there are no facts. There is only theory.

Thanks,

I stated your post is wrong and then replied you had no evidence or supporting material, you made a claim that is wrong because you provided no evidence to support your statement. Facts are, there are no facts. There is only theory.

Ok so again, you said it was wrong. How is it wrong?

Forum List

Back