MSM Glosses Over Irony Of Global Warming Scientists Trapped In Antarctic Ice

They will now claim fossil fuels are leading to global cooling like they did in the 70s....

Actually, nobody said that in the 1970's.

While there was a minor school of thought that suspected that the glaciers might start advancing again soon (which is to say, within thousands of years), most people were concerned with global warming back then.

Ummmm...actually they did say it. Stop with the revisionist BS.

You said it was wrong, I asked you how.

Thanks,

I stated your post is wrong and then replied you had no evidence or supporting material, you made a claim that is wrong because you provided no evidence to support your statement. Facts are, there are no facts. There is only theory.

Ok so again, you said it was wrong. How is it wrong?

Facts are, there are no facts. There is only theory.
How many more times do you need me to post this?

i stated your post is wrong and then replied you had no evidence or supporting material, you made a claim that is wrong because you provided no evidence to support your statement. Facts are, there are no facts. There is only theory.

ok so again, you said it was wrong. How is it wrong?

facts are, there are no facts. There is only theory.

oic

Can we just get back to how ironic this is ?

I mean, isn't this hysterical ? Not that it proves anything...it's just funny.

I guess if you think conservationists being eaten by lions is funny, yeah, that's hilarious.

You probably consider "Grizzly Man" to be a comedy.

Grizzly Man is a documentary about a well meaning idiot.

Kind of like most progressives in general.

As opposed to mean-spirited idiots, which makes up most of the Republican party...

Which sequeys nicely into this article.

Political divide over evolution is growing, new Pew survey shows - NBC News.com

Fewer than half of the Republicans surveyed in a fresh assessment of American attitudes toward evolution said they agree with the view that humans and other creatures have evolved over time.

That's a significant shift since 2009, the last time the Washington-based Pew Research Center asked Americans about the evolution issue. Moreover, the gap between Republicans and Democrats is growing.

facts are, there are no facts. There is only theory.

oic
So again, back at you, you stated there were facts, so where are your supposed facts? List those and prove me wrong.

Its a theory that a majority of scientists agree upon. Just like the Theory of Gravity or Relativity. Yet you dont question any theory that every existed except Global Warming and I could ask you for 7 lifetimes why and you will never say your belief is political.

You will not say AGW doesnt exist, you'll just say the data is slightly off.

In essence you agree with AGW and its theory you're just fighting over small things like revising the data....but a majority of scientists agree its happening. Nothing you say will deal with or change that fact.

1524627_412186042246315_1591875989_n.jpg

So again, back at you, you stated there were facts, so where are your supposed facts? List those and prove me wrong.

Its a theory that a majority of scientists agree upon. Just like the Theory of Gravity or Relativity. Yet you dont question any theory that every existed except Global Warming and I could ask you for 7 lifetimes why and you will never say your belief is political.

You will not say AGW doesnt exist, you'll just say the data is slightly off.

In essence you agree with AGW and its theory you're just fighting over small things like revising the data....but a majority of scientists agree its happening. Nothing you say will deal with or change that fact.

I agree that there have been climate fluxuations, but not because of humans. That's where I draw lines. The theoretical models were flawed, proven flawed. C02 is good for our environment. Tests were run to show that C02 helps plants grow songer bigger and faster. If Ice caps were melting, then the waters would be colder not warmer. Ever hear of an ice cube in a drink? When it melts, is there more fluid in the drink? If Icebergs melt, they are already part of the volume displaced, so please explain how they will add more water by volume to raise ocean levels?

Try the experiment at home, take a class and fill it with ice to the top of the glass and then fill the glass with water all the way to the top and then let sit and watch the ice melt. Then tell us if the water overflows or not.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back