MSNBC: "Cain - "Black man who knows his place". I kid you not!

I think they are SO AFRAID of the BLACK Republican Cain, is that if he IS ELECTED...they will LOSE their talking point of how Republicans and the party are RACIST.

One thing it is showing though, is JUST HOW RACIST they are on the left.

go Cain

So are conservatives voting for Cain to prove they aren't racist? They know he will never win, he won't last until Feb. 2012.

Well, if Cain wins, the black people can say "The Democrats got us HALF way there, the GOP got us 100% of the way there hahaha!!!"

Cuz Obama is half black!!! I never get tired of reminding race obsessed lefties with that little detail.

If Cain wins, there are 1,000 more important things to talk about. BUT.....believe me, I'll bring up that the GOP elected the "FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT!!!".

So are you half woman?

I'm bring this the issue to the table on how the liberal media or a Democrat who brings this stuff up... I've been hearing race baiting for a long time from the left, it's getting annoying and quite frankly I'm beginning to conclude that the Democrats are still the Party of Racism.

As long as blacks behave and think like the Democrats think they should
there is no problem
:eusa_whistle:

How many liberal blacks get support from the Right in any way?

What you refuse to get through your mushy skull is that liberal blacks get no support from the right because they are liberal, not because they are black.
barack obama was elected because of his race. He had and has no unique ideas or positions, he has no qualifications other than he's a clean, well spoken black man. Shit! If he were white, he'd be tending bar in Honolulu.

Why is always the liberal media who keeps on bring this crap up?
yeah, remember that time the liberal media said whites voted for Obama because of white guilt? Remember? Dam liberals!

Wait remember the time the liberal media kept using the phrase "keeping blacks on the plantation"? That darn liberal media just keep with the plantation references, remember?

Yeah, me neither.
Liberal MEDIA has never posted that...they don't DARE lest they be accused of being Conservative you jerk.

You are an Idiot.

Mouse meet trap ahahaha. Thanks for proving my point. Conservative media plays that race card baby! Or is it not a race card when the cons do it?

Thanks T, I should pos rep you for the help. But I wont

As long as blacks behave and think like the Democrats think they should
there is no problem
:eusa_whistle:

How many liberal blacks get support from the Right in any way?

What you refuse to get through your mushy skull is that liberal blacks get no support from the right because they are liberal, not because they are black.
barack obama was elected because of his race. He had and has no unique ideas or positions, he has no qualifications other than he's a clean, well spoken black man. Shit! If he were white, he'd be tending bar in Honolulu.

Precisely. He wasn't qualified other than he was BLACK...and in the words of his chosen VEEP?

Clean...Articulate...

misterclean1.png
My..my..how some people are fooled and continue to be...

Wow, another thread on Karen Finney's comment. If it's OK for black people to use the N word, they certainly have the right to say what she said.

The 999 plan was objectively analyzed to be a tax hike on 84% of Americans, with only the wealthiest getting a break.

Are you supposed to support a plan just because it's 'actual'? How about an 'actual' plan that you entirely disagree with?

Why would you support that?

Silly me, I support a tax plan that makes 84% of the 47% that pay zero federal taxes suddenly have skin in the game and pay some portion of federal taxes.
If they want a voice in the government, let them contribute.

The support for Cain isn't about race; it's about the extremist right's hatred of Romney.

Oh, please. If Romney gets the nomination, you will be saying things about him that even I'd consider unfair.

Please don't try go make Romney the victim.

Incidently, why is it "extreme" to dislike a guy with no principles, a crazy religion, who will say anything to get elected and has made his fortune screwing average working folks out of their livlihoods? Frankly, under normal circumstances, you'd be as against him as I am.

But you are going to make him a victim because the rank and file are reluctant to support the Beltway Establishment's attempts to foist him on us. Right.

Crocadile Tears, anyone?

Cain didn't make his fortune by being Mr. Nice guy. And to me, all religion is crazy. As are most of Cain's positions.

The support for Cain isn't about race; it's about the extremist right's hatred of Romney.

Oh, please. If Romney gets the nomination, you will be saying things about him that even I'd consider unfair.

Incidently, why is it "extreme" to dislike a guy with no principles, a crazy religion, who will say anything to get elected and has made his fortune screwing average working folks out of their livlihoods? Frankly, under normal circumstances, you'd be as against him as I am.

But you are going to make him a victim because the rank and file are reluctant to support the Beltway Establishment's attempts to foist him on us. Right.

Crocadile Tears, anyone?

Cain didn't make his fortune by being Mr. Nice guy. And to me, all religion is crazy. As are most of Cain's positions.

Ho hum.

I guess that means you won't be voting for Mr. Cain.

What a fucking huge surprise.

Well, if Cain wins, the black people can say "The Democrats got us HALF way there, the GOP got us 100% of the way there hahaha!!!"

Cuz Obama is half black!!! I never get tired of reminding race obsessed lefties with that little detail.

If Cain wins, there are 1,000 more important things to talk about. BUT.....believe me, I'll bring up that the GOP elected the "FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT!!!".

Well I'll be dammed. Bucs is a liberal because only libs play the race card.

Amirite? Lol

Crocadile Tears, anyone?

Ho hum.

Pretty sure I've been clear where my vote is going. Doesn't keep me from commenting on the candidates. Cain has said some pretty outrageous things. And he appears to be on a book tour. Either he's not serious as a candidate, or crazy.

Ho hum.

Pretty sure I've been clear where my vote is going. Doesn't keep me from commenting on the candidates. Cain has said some pretty outrageous things. And he appears to be on a book tour. Either he's not serious as a candidate, or crazy.

He appears to be perfectly serious, he is not on a book tour and he's not crazy.

He has said one thing that is not "outrageous" but which is a little less than clear.

And I know you can comment on the candidates. That's fine.

I can, too.

Your guy is a loser. He's a proven failure. And he's going to lose the General Election.

FINALLY, something about the President I can appreciate.

Ho hum.

He appears to be perfectly serious, he is not on a book tour and he's not crazy.

He has said one thing that is not "outrageous" but which is a little less than clear.

I can, too.

Your guy is a loser. He's a proven failure. And he's going to lose the General Election.

Well history and the ridiculousness of the Republican field favor my guy. But, the election is some time away and far from a "lock".

Anything can happen.

I asked him if it was racist when conservatives oppose black liberals.

I didn't see a yes or a no.

Do you want to answer the question?
If they oppose the black liberals due to race, yes, it's racist. If they oppose black liberals based on policy, not, it's not racist.

And there's far less of the former than you want to pretend exists.

and thus we see the whole Statist premise of you are a rascist for opposing Obama exposed for what it is...False.

Why do idiots as Caronated hitch thier wagons to such BS?

Crash and burn in spectacular fashon I guess they have to have for effect...:lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w3bZRd1WTk&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL19EEBC8409D69CE7"]PAT TRAVERS BAND: CRASH AND BURN Live 1980 - YouTube[/ame]
It's because they can't debate their views on their merits. Can't defend Obama's policies? Call anyone who opposes them racist!

losing-the-debate-shout-racist.jpg

I can, too.

Well history and the ridiculousness of the Republican field favor my guy. But, the election is some time away and far from a "lock".

Anything can happen.

History and the ridiculousness of the current Administration and its actions and positions favor the GOP field.

But the General Election is indeed a long time away and is far from a lock.

Still, it looks really bad for your guy at this point. Thank God. Reasonable people can always hope for the best (i.e., the humiliating defeat of the President in November 2012).

The GOP field has a couple of clunkers. Ron Paul and Huntsman. Santorum should have given up long ago, for that matter.

But any of them, even including Huntsman and Paul would be a MARKED improvement over your guy.

you wrote" I'm guessing that about 99% of the people who can see that Herman Cain is a clueless jackass would think exactly the same thing if he were as white as Glenn Beck."

OK I'll grant you that of the ONLY 100 people in the country like you that totally disregard Cain's successes and like you are racists, yes.. 99 would would same the same thing if think the same thing if he were white??? as beck?

You and the other 99 people and that's all because after all you surely didn't vote for Obama because he was competent with less the 2 years as a senator, less then 2 years as a state representative and a history of NEVER completing what he set out to do..
Even his book had 3 due dates before he finished them with Ayers help according to ayers..
And remember Obama even told you not to be afraid of Obama because he was black!
"They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me.
He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name. And did I mention he’s black?"

Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

Why would I vote for Cain when I don't agree with him on 80 or 90% of his positions on the issues?
voting-for-obama-prove-youre-not-an-idiot-sign-2011.jpg

I can, too.

Anything can happen.

History and the ridiculousness of the current Administration and its actions and positions favor the GOP field.

Still, it looks really bad for your guy at this point. Thank God. Reasonable people can always hope for the best (i.e., the humiliating defeat of the President in November 2012).

The GOP field has a couple of clunkers. Ron Paul and Huntsman. Santorum should have given up long ago, for that matter.

But any of them, even including Huntsman and Paul would be a MARKED improvement over your guy.

Whatever..

I like the record so far. Real terrorists dead, Stock Market Recovering, and real (but weak) regulations going up. As well as HMOs not being able to kick you for pre-existing conditions, a common sense nuke deal, loose nuke material getting locked down and a (finally) effective spook ops against foreign and domestic terrorism. And that's with a party that says no to everything opposing him.

2 presidential incumbents have lost. So history..is on the side of an incumbent. Especially one that has a proven track record.

Anything can happen.

Whatever..

I like the record so far. Real terrorists dead, Stock Market Recovering, and real (but weak) regulations going up. As well as HMOs not being able to kick you for pre-existing conditions, a common sense nuke deal, loose nuke material getting locked down and a (finally) effective spook ops against foreign and domestic terrorism. And that's with a party that says no to everything opposing him.

2 presidential incumbents have lost. So history..is on the side of an incumbent. Especially one that has a proven track record.

I share your appreciation of the dead terrorists. And, to be clear, that is the only thing this President has done I endorse. I have said it publicly in the past and I'll happily stand up and applaud him (genuinely) for it again.

He gets NO credit for the stock market recovery and deserves none.

His Obamacare package is a lunatic pipe dream that will HAVE to get tossed as the first order of business once he gets tossed out on his ear.

The Republican Party has GOTTEN a lot of "no" from the Democrat Parody, by the way.

Saying "NO!" to the ridiculous things sought by President Obama is the ONLY rational response.

Outside of authorizing some military / intelligence actions against shit like Osama bin Laden and that piece of shit Al-awlkai, President Obama hasn't done anything of worth in his tenure in Office. He has caused much more massive problems.

I can't WAIT for him to hit the unemployment lines.

Well if Cain becomes wins, he will be the first "Black President" !! and the left will Hate Him !!! will claim that because he his black, he is not Qualified to be President ! Hmm, didn't they say that about Dan Quayle?

Well if Cain becomes wins, he will be the first "Black President" !! and the left will Hate Him !!! will claim that because he his black, he is not Qualified to be President ! Hmm, didn't they say that about Dan Quayle?

Wow who knew Teals was a lib too! Cons keep saying only libs play the race card! Now I can see it!

Forum List

Back