MSNBC contributor who thinks more white kids will have to die so that America will be

half of white people are killed by blacks which are 1/8th of the population.

seems blacks target whites

How that station stays on the air is anyones guess...I'd guess the Democrat party is funding it...

it is one sick frikken station when they say thing like this..

SHUN that station people

Last edited:
How that station stays on the air is anyones guess...I'd guess the Democrat party is funding it...

it is one sick frikken station when they say thing like this..

SHUN that station people

And watch Fox News?

Politics: Wow. MSNBC contributor says more white kids need to die to understand race in America | CainTV

Leftists are a sick group of people.. The hatred that oozes from them is almost satanic in nature, so much rage..

What he said.
"Not until and unless the number of white kids die that approximate the numbers of black and other kids who die, will America see. It’s beyond logic. It’s about rationality"

I am sorry you were too stupid to get his point.

Politics: Wow. MSNBC contributor says more white kids need to die to understand race in America | CainTV

Leftists are a sick group of people.. The hatred that oozes from them is almost satanic in nature, so much rage..

What he said.
"Not until and unless the number of white kids die that approximate the numbers of black and other kids who die, will America see. It’s beyond logic. It’s about rationality"

oh well, that make's it all better...nice to see you sticking up for them, but figures

What he said.

And, I'm sorry you are so warped that you, instead of condemning violence, feel it is appropriate to defend that statement. The problem isn't white on black violence or black on white violence. The problem is violence.

What he said.

It's really an incredibly stupid statement. Most of the blacks that are killed, are killed by other blacks!! So you think us white folks should just start killing our own so we can catch up on the count! Lol! Nope, not gonna happen......we're not that evil or stupid, we leave that up to the racists.

If true, isn't that an utterly racist statement? Where is the DOJ now?

Although MSNBC might just get what they want, just looking at the statistics. I think this Zimmerman case was a perfect opportunity to condemn the violent gang life, but instead people are now praising it as heroic. Disgusting...

What he said.

I love it when hate-filled LEFTISTS come out and show your true colors.. Condoning the deaths of people by race is so.. what's the word? Familiar.. OH THE HOLOCAUST.. Condoning deaths of people by race, religion.. Wear it well sicko.

What he said.

With a typical "Fauxrageous" outcry, it all about their negative feeling about the what they hear the point is, not the actual point made by any given commentator. That might take actual thought and basic reasoning skills.

Isn't it around 2030 that Hispanics will be the majority population?

I haven't heard that discussed in a while.

What he said.

I love it when hate-filled LEFTISTS come out and show your true colors.. Condoning the deaths of people by race is so.. what's the word? Familiar.. OH THE HOLOCAUST.. Condoning deaths of people by race, religion.. Wear it well sicko.

Hate filled leftist?

I am still sorry you are too stupid to get his point. He isn't condoning any deaths. Wow!! You are the sicko.

What he said.

And, I'm sorry you are so warped that you, instead of condemning violence, feel it is appropriate to defend that statement. The problem isn't white on black violence or black on white violence. The problem is violence.

Yes, I love violence.. And I want white children to die. You guys are complete idiots. :lol:

What he said.

It's really an incredibly stupid statement. Most of the blacks that are killed, are killed by other blacks!! So you think us white folks should just start killing our own so we can catch up on the count! Lol! Nope, not gonna happen......we're not that evil or stupid, we leave that up to the racists.

Are you saying black people are that evil?
And you aren't racist?

I do love the comments in this thread... Especially since I have a white child. Lol
Such morons.

What he said.

Are you saying black people are that evil?
And you aren't racist?

I do love the comments in this thread... Especially since I have a white child. Lol
Such morons.

If you have to hurt a black to defend your child you are screwed.

Analogies require higher level thinking skills, ergo....lost on some people.

Empathy for the plight of others also requires higher level thinking skills....same people lost there.

Sounds more like a cynical realist who has confronted an ugly truth.

Now, if you want to talk about sick? Sick is when one side of the political spectrum, en masse, defend a man accused of stalking and killing an unarmed teenager who wasn't breaking the law even after the man repeatedly lied about what he did as well as lying about other facts surrounding what happened. After all, did conservatives take O. J. Simpson at his word? Certainly not. And that's true despite the fact that no witnesses were able to place O. J. at the scene of the crime.

Here's another example of how Zimmerman is perceived as not really having to offer any kind of a real explanation for his behavior even when other people in different circumstances would be expected to step forward and go the extra mile. I heard one of the jurors interviewed, and here's what she said in essence: She said that she thought that George's heart was in the right place. Really? And what does she base that on? Certainly it wasn't his testimony because he didn't testify. Despite the fact that it's possible for any person to be fooled, if someone is going to reach that kind of sweeping conclusion about someone's motives,they should at least get an opportunity to see and hear them questioned and cross-examined on a witness stand.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back