MSNBC contributor who thinks more white kids will have to die so that America will be

What he said.
"Not until and unless the number of white kids die that approximate the numbers of black and other kids who die, will America see. It’s beyond logic. It’s about rationality"

I am sorry you were too stupid to get his point.

I love it when hate-filled LEFTISTS come out and show your true colors.. Condoning the deaths of people by race is so.. what's the word? Familiar.. OH THE HOLOCAUST.. Condoning deaths of people by race, religion.. Wear it well sicko.

Nobody is condoning the killing of white people, you dumb ass. What the commentator was saying is that black teens are victims of violence much more than white teens; therefore, most white people can't empathize with how the black community feels about this case.

And most of those deaths are caused by other blacks....not white, not hispanic, not asian....BLACKS! But nobody seems to care about that....why? No they go crazy over a hispanic that killed a black teen in self defense. They need to clean up their own racial hatred of eachother first, it's the biggest problem!

What he said.
"Not until and unless the number of white kids die that approximate the numbers of black and other kids who die, will America see. It’s beyond logic. It’s about rationality"

I am sorry you were too stupid to get his point.

It's really an incredibly stupid statement. Most of the blacks that are killed, are killed by other blacks!! So you think us white folks should just start killing our own so we can catch up on the count! Lol! Nope, not gonna happen......we're not that evil or stupid, we leave that up to the racists.

Are you saying black people are that evil?
And you aren't racist?

I do love the comments in this thread... Especially since I have a white child. Lol
Such morons.

That's not what i said....I said we leave the evil and stupid shit up to racists. It doesn't matter what color a person is, if they're racist they're evil and stupid. But the comment that more white kids need to die before white's could really understand is assinine. Most deaths of black teens are caused by their own people....THAT is what needs to end. But no, you guys think not enough white teens have died so we just can't understand

...how many gangs of white kids have you heard of that run around killing other kids daily in cities like Chicago, Detroit, Miami, etc? It happens, but the majority happens daily in the black communities....

Sounds more like a cynical realist who has confronted an ugly truth.

Now, if you want to talk about sick? Sick is when one side of the political spectrum, en masse, defend a man accused of stalking and killing an unarmed teenager who wasn't breaking the law even after the man repeatedly lied about what he did as well as lying about other facts surrounding what happened. After all, did conservatives take O. J. Simpson at his word? Certainly not. And that's true despite the fact that no witnesses were able to place O. J. at the scene of the crime.

Here's another example of how Zimmerman is perceived as not really having to offer any kind of a real explanation for his behavior even when other people in different circumstances would be expected to step forward and go the extra mile. I heard one of the jurors interviewed, and here's what she said in essence: She said that she thought that she thought that George's heart was in the right place. Really? And what does she base that on? Certainly it wasn't his testimony because he didn't testify. Despite the fact that it's possible for any person to be fooled, if someont is going to reach that kind of sweeping conclusion about someone's motives,they should at least get an opportunity to see and hear them questioned and cross-examined on a witness stand.

Liar you are. He didn't stalk him. You are a liar. What the hells is wrong with you?

Any man who anonymously follows an unsuspecting person in the dark (or in bright daylight, for that matter) without identifying himself is stalking that person...just like a predator.

Stalking

Like domestic violence, stalking is a crime of power and control. Stalking is conservatively defined as "a course of conduct directed at a specific person that involves repeated (two or more occasions) visual or physical proximity, nonconsensual communication, or verbal, written, or implied threats, or a combination thereof, that would cause a reasonable person fear." [1] Stalking behaviors also may include persistent patterns of leaving or sending the victim unwanted items or presents that may range from seemingly romantic to bizarre, following or laying in wait for the victim, damaging or threatening to damage the victim's property, defaming the victim's character, or harassing the victim via the Internet by posting personal information or spreading rumors about the victim.
Stalking | National Institute of Justice

So are you saying Zimmerman followed Martin more than once???
No? Then it WASN'T STALKING!!

Whitey isn't killing black kids, blacks are killing blacks.

Rather than kill white kids, concentrate on why black fathers abandon their kids so frequently.

No one has to die to understand race. In fact, we don't need to understand race. We shouldn't be using it as any sort of classification. The Color of a person's skin is the most useless and arbitrary division that exists among us. And I am sick and tired of foolish people pretending it's somehow important.

he saw it, in 1911 no less......

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well."

Booker T. Washington

now they have the democratic party and the media to facilitate same......

Whitey isn't killing black kids, blacks are killing blacks.

Rather than kill white kids, concentrate on why black fathers abandon their kids so frequently.

you cannot say that.....

I invite anyone reading this thread to actually listen to what Dyson says in full.

Dyson is clearly saying that if the children of white parents died in the quantities that back children die, then - and only then - would those white parents understand how illogical is the black plight. He is saying that whites simply don't understand what it is like to have their children die so regularly for no good reason.

The OP is either dishonest, or she has placed too much faith in Dear Leader, whose strategic misreadings are part of a very pernicious culture war that preys on the stupid

What Dyson said was horrible. After what happened in Sandy Hook last year, and we are hoping children die so a point can be made. How appalling. Screw you.

Dyson wasn't wishing death upon anyone. You're a moron.

Forum List

Back