MSNBC contributor who thinks more white kids will have to die so that America will be

what he said.
"not until and unless the number of white kids die that approximate the numbers of black and other kids who die, will america see. It’s beyond logic. It’s about rationality"

i am sorry you were too stupid to get his point.

and, i'm sorry you are so warped that you, instead of condemning violence, feel it is appropriate to defend that statement. The problem isn't white on black violence or black on white violence. The problem is violence.

yes, i love violence.. And i want white children to die.

I knew it!

Just another day at MSNBC (My Soviet News Broadcasting Company).

Ohhhh! How clever! Did you think of that all by yourself? The first letter gave you some trouble, huh? M...............

You went with "My". Poor choice. Here are some suggestions.

Maddow's
Matthews'
Maobama's

Such a lame attempt......"My"...........tsk, tsk, tsk.

RC Christian?
Radio Controlled Christian.

Yep.

No one should attack or kill anyone. Why is race a factor?

If someone attacks you then you have a right to defend yourself. Do you not?

What if in defending yourself from the attacker, you kick the attackers ass so bad that he thinks your going to kill him, so he pulls out a gun and shoots you dead.

What else would you expect from cannibalistic baby killers who drink their aborted remains in Pepsi?

I'm outraged that you would ever think of such a thing. Coke, no Pepsi.......

Would you like to review the proof of Obama's Security and Exchange Commission legalizing the practice?

Have you gotten even one person here to take your side on the Pepsi-fetus issue?

At some point, a sane person would give it a rest.

Sounds more like a cynical realist who has confronted an ugly truth.

Now, if you want to talk about sick? Sick is when one side of the political spectrum, en masse, defend a man accused of stalking and killing an unarmed teenager who wasn't breaking the law even after the man repeatedly lied about what he did as well as lying about other facts surrounding what happened. After all, did conservatives take O. J. Simpson at his word? Certainly not. And that's true despite the fact that no witnesses were able to place O. J. at the scene of the crime.

Here's another example of how Zimmerman is perceived as not really having to offer any kind of a real explanation for his behavior even when other people in different circumstances would be expected to step forward and go the extra mile. I heard one of the jurors interviewed, and here's what she said in essence: She said that she thought that she thought that George's heart was in the right place. Really? And what does she base that on? Certainly it wasn't his testimony because he didn't testify. Despite the fact that it's possible for any person to be fooled, if someont is going to reach that kind of sweeping conclusion about someone's motives,they should at least get an opportunity to see and hear them questioned and cross-examined on a witness stand.

oh boy, still going after someone who was FOUND INNOCENT..guess you know more about it than the juriors who sat though the evidence presented...and what does that to do with what was said by the ugly person from PmsNbc?

He wasn't found 'innocent.' Courts and juries can't make that determination. In any system (ours included) innocent people can be convicted of crimes with a guilty verdict, and people who committed crimes can be set free with a not guilty verdict.

Additionally, GZ never said he identified himself to Martin as one would expect any reasonable person would do before approaching someone in the dark. He also never claimed that he alerted Martin to his approach by saying something to the effect of "Excuse me, young man, may I speak with you for a moment?" So, we're supposed to believe that Zimmerman turned around to return to his vehicle and was then accosted/attacked? What person with a modicum of common sense believes that a person could be worried about someone who's following them when they don't know that person's intent of whether or not they're armed, but when that person who's doing the following supposedly turns around and walks away in the opposite direction, the previously worried person who was being followed then decides to attack the person who's walking away? It doesn't pass the smell test.

It's clear to me that GZ lied repeatedly about what happened and how things unfolded. So, it's not unreasonable to assume that he has every motivation to lie about how exactly the altercation began since his continuing freedom is wholly dependent on painting himself as the victim despite the fact that at every step he was escalating an unnecessary confrontation. And in all of this, we only have GZ's word as to how events unfolded? Only a fool would blindly believe his explanation especially without independent supporting evidence.

einstein-quote.jpg

Any man who anonymously follows an unsuspecting person in the dark (or in bright daylight, for that matter) without identifying himself is stalking that person...just like a predator.

Didn't give Trayvon the right to attack him and pound his head into the cement. That's for damn sure.

GZ's head was not repeatedly pounded into the cement. That's utter nonsense. Any person who's head is repeatedly slammed into the cement does NOT get up and walk away. Why would you believe such nonsense?

So you contradict a medical examiner of 40+ years? Dr. Di Maio said the lacerations on his head were "markers of force" which indicated his head had impacted a hard surface like concrete.

You must have Google on your hazardous websites list. No wonder you're so ill-educated.

And, I'm sorry you are so warped that you, instead of condemning violence, feel it is appropriate to defend that statement. The problem isn't white on black violence or black on white violence. The problem is violence.

Yes, I love violence.. And I want white children to die. You guys are complete idiots. :lol:

Define white.

I can't wait. Lighter skin than anyone else? Whoa geeze that's a lot of blood that has to flow.

How about black? North American, Island or Continental?

A great movie that addressed this was Mississippi Masala. I have no doubt you haven't seen it. You are still ignorant.

They're just re-defining WHITE. we now have white-hispanic, and then there's white-jews, then there's white indians, then maybe white-blacks (once they decide they don't like the "lighter" skinned ones either). So this way EVERYONE except blacks will be white and maybe enough can be killed off to teach us all a lesson.....:)

And, I'm sorry you are so warped that you, instead of condemning violence, feel it is appropriate to defend that statement. The problem isn't white on black violence or black on white violence. The problem is violence.

Yes, I love violence.. And I want white children to die. You guys are complete idiots. :lol:

Define white.

I can't wait. Lighter skin than anyone else? Whoa geeze that's a lot of blood that has to flow.

How about black? North American, Island or Continental?

A great movie that addressed this was Mississippi Masala. I have no doubt you haven't seen it. You are still ignorant.

It was a joke and you are a fool. Did you read the OP?
And yes I have seen Mississippi Masala. Assume much?

Didn't give Trayvon the right to attack him and pound his head into the cement. That's for damn sure.

GZ's head was not repeatedly pounded into the cement. That's utter nonsense. Any person who's head is repeatedly slammed into the cement does NOT get up and walk away. Why would you believe such nonsense?

So you contradict a medical examiner of 40+ years? Dr. Di Maio said the lacerations on his head were "markers of force" which indicated his head had impacted a hard surface like concrete.

You must have Google on your hazardous websites list. No wonder you're so ill-educated.

Oh, I believe he fell (and or was knocked down) and hit his head ONCE without a great deal of force behind it. But repeatedly slammed? No way. Never happened.

Liar you are. He didn't stalk him. You are a liar. What the hells is wrong with you?

Any man who anonymously follows an unsuspecting person in the dark (or in bright daylight, for that matter) without identifying himself is stalking that person...just like a predator.

stop derailing this thread, there are at least 16 others about the case you can go rail in..thanks

Derail a polarizing flame that doesn't belong in politics? Idiot much?

Politics: Wow. MSNBC contributor says more white kids need to die to understand race in America | CainTV

Leftists are a sick group of people.. The hatred that oozes from them is almost satanic in nature, so much rage..

What he said.
"Not until and unless the number of white kids die that approximate the numbers of black and other kids who die, will America see. It’s beyond logic. It’s about rationality"

I am sorry you were too stupid to get his point.

No, we understand. We just don't agree.

That fucker is just a well educated racist as opposed to an ignorant racist. It doesn't erase the fact that he's a hypocrite. Most of the murders....

......oh fuck it. I get tired of repeating myself.

One of the reasons I stopped watching Politically Incorrect was because of Michael Eric Dyson. He's what I call an oxygen thief.

Last edited:
Politics: Wow. MSNBC contributor says more white kids need to die to understand race in America | CainTV

Leftists are a sick group of people.. The hatred that oozes from them is almost satanic in nature, so much rage..

What he said.
"Not until and unless the number of white kids die that approximate the numbers of black and other kids who die, will America see. It’s beyond logic. It’s about rationality"

No, we understand. We just don't agree.

That fucker is just a well educated racist as opposed to an ignorant racist. It doesn't erase the fact that he's a hypocrite. Most of the murders....

......oh fuck it. I get tired of repeating myself.

One of the reasons I stopped watching Politically Incorrect was because of Michael Eric Dyson. He's what I call an oxygen thief.

Obviously some don't, read the OP.,

What he said.

and what are whites supposed to "see" then?

I'm outraged that you would ever think of such a thing. Coke, no Pepsi.......

Would you like to review the proof of Obama's Security and Exchange Commission legalizing the practice?

No, I'm trying to relax and enjoy my Coke an AR. :cuckoo:

Here you go Infant Devourer:

http://www.sec.gov/divisions/corpfin/cf-noaction/14a-8/2012/sarahgiltner022812-14a8.pdf

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Obama agency rules Pepsi use of cells derived from aborted fetus ?ordinary business?

220px-Rubens_saturn.jpg

February 28,2012
Response of the Office of Chief Counsel
Division of CorDoration Finance
Re: PepsiCo, Inc.
Incoming letter dated January 3, 2012
The proposal requests that the board adopt a corporate policy that recognizes human rights and employs ethical standards which do not involve using the remains of aborted human beings in both private and collaborative research and development agreements.

The Proposal states: Resolved: Shareholders request that the Board of Directors adopt a corporate policy that recognizes human rights and employs ethical standards which do not involve using the remains of aborted human beings in both private and collaborative research and development agreements. A copy of the Proposal, as well as related correspondence from the Proponent, is attached to this letter as Exhibit A.

Page 6:
That proposal requested the formation of a committee "to more fully explore the ethical and business implications of further research involving cells or cell lines that are the result of the destruction of human embryos." The Staff concurred that the proposal could be excluded under Rule 14a-8(i)(7), noting that the proposal implicated Pfizer's "ordinary business operations (i . e., product research, development and testing)." Similarly, in Merck & Co (avail Jan . 23, 1997), the Staff concurred in the exclusion of a proposal seeking the formation of a committee "to study ways to eliminate the use of human fetal tissue obtained from elective abortions in the research, development, and testing of the company's products," noting that it related to "product research, development and testing."

Page 9:
GIBSON DUNN Office of Chief Counsel Division of Corporation Finance January 3,2012 Page 6 proposal directing the company, in part, to develop a code of conduct to address "unequal bottler treatment" because the proposal related, in part, to "developing a code of ethics"); Costco Wholesale Corp . (avail. Dec. 11,2003) (concurring in the exclusion of a proposal requesting the development of a "Code of Ethics that would also address issues of bribery and corruption" because the proposal related to the "terms of[the company's] code of ethics"). The Proposal seeks the adoption of a corporate policy that "employs ethical standards." It goes on to specify that the "ethical standards" in the policy should "not involve using the remains of aborted human beings in both private and collaborative research and development agreements.
Page 10:

"take steps to assure that all products in which General Electric is involved and that have used in research , development, manufacture, or testing, cells or materials taken from human embryos or fetuses, carryon their label the information that embryonic/fetal cells/materials were used in research, development, manufacture, or testing, as appropriate")

concurring in the exclusion of a proposal requesting the formation of a committee "to study ways to eliminate the use of human fetal tissue obtained from elective abortions in the research, development and testing of the [c]ompany's products"); Hospital Corp. of America (avail. Feb. 12, 1986) (concurring in the exclusion of a proposal seeking to prohibit the performance of abortions at the company's facilities).

Page 11
Similar to the PetSmart and Bank of America proposals, the Proposal broadly covers issues that are not related to any potential significant policy issue . It requests the adoption of a corporate policy that employs ethical standards, the only restriction on the standards being that they cannot involve "using the remains of aborted human beings in both private and collaborative research and development agreements." That sole restriction leaves a large universe of ethical standards that could permissibly be included in the corporate policy.

Page 14:
s. Accordingly, members of the human species who cannot give informed consent fOT research should. not be the subjects of anexperitncnt unless they may benefit from it OT the experimenlcarties il0 significant risk of harming them.

goya_saturn.jpg

Forum List

Back