MSNBC destroys Ted Cruz over his hypocrisy: No vote on Sandy aid

LOL! Such a chickenshit guy. Cruz voted against Hurricane Sandy relief and now he's sucking up for funding for Harvey. Katy Tur dismembers him. Love it.

Cruz will be a hypocrite. However, in both Sandy and Katrina (where I live) some of the aid went to longterm improvements to what infrastructure was there before the storms. Some Miss pols voted against Sandy, and they are assholes. It may be more efficient to repair something to a higher level than it was when it was damaged. But essentially, Cruz and the Miss assholes said Sandy relief was "pork" because of that.

A relief bill should be just that. If long term improvements are desired a 2nd bill should be pushed.

Always reminds me of a Simpsons clip.

The Senators who voted against the Sandy Relief bill had a point. There should be no "pork" on a relief bill. It is too important. It is sleazy opportunism to slap anything on it, knowing if it's voted against the Senator will be haunted by it for years. Case in point.

The Senators who voted against the Sandy Relief bill had a point. There should be no "pork" on a relief bill. It is too important. It is sleazy opportunism to slap anything on it, knowing if it's voted against the Senator will be haunted by it for years. Case in point.

Agreed, it should be just for relief. Question though, do you honestly believe either Texas senator would vote against a Harvey relief bill packed with similar pork?

Since when does MSPCP have any legitimacy?

Here, since you should never listen to news sources.....

Did Cruz vote against relief of Sandy victims in NJ?............Yes or No?

Has Cruz asked for relief of Harvey victims in TX?.......Yes or No?

See, I'll take out my hypocrisy meter, and I'll await your response, Petey......LOL

Cruz and others who opposed Sandy Relief bill wanted a clean bill. One without unrelated pork. They voted against that.

Are you saying you wouldn't oppose a relief bill that attached Obamacare repeal and border wall funding rather than just relief?

Agreed, it should be just for relief. Question though, do you honestly believe either Texas senator would vote against a Harvey relief bill packed with similar pork?
I don't know Aldo, but it seems like blackmail to me. Either approve someone else's "pork" or don't get help for Texas? That's LOW.

See, I'll take out my hypocrisy meter, and I'll await your response, Petey......LOL

Cruz and others who opposed Sandy Relief bill wanted a clean bill. One without unrelated pork. They voted against that.

Are you saying you wouldn't oppose a relief bill that attached Obamacare repeal and border wall funding rather than just relief?
They wouldn't dare. Would they?

There were TWO bills.....The first for $17 billion of direct funding to the Sandy victims......and some NJ lawmaker came up with a second bill for an additional $32 billion that DID have "pork"in it.....

I believe that Cruz voted AGAINST both of those bills.

Please. Ryan and McConnell don't have the balls to do something like that.

They will probably attach some pork that benefits democrats

I don't know Aldo, but it seems like blackmail to me. Either approve someone else's "pork" or don't get help for Texas? That's LOW.

It certainly is, and if Ted gives a yes vote it makes him lowest of the low.

Please. Ryan and McConnell don't have the balls to do something like that.

They will probably attach some pork that benefits democrats
To entice them to approve it? Would Democrats really say no? Since when are Dems the ones who don't want to spend money? It's not as if everyone in Texas is a Republican. How Harvey becomes partisan in D.C. I don't understand.

as far as hurricane sandy: both chris christie & peter king are adamant that raphael cruz was doing what he does best.

lie.

Forum List

Back