MSNBC destroys Ted Cruz over his hypocrisy: No vote on Sandy aid

Since when does Ted? You know his dad killed Kennedy don't you!

They're ALL this stupid folks. Every last one of them.

oh petey boy.... tsk tsk tsk.....

jokeoverurhead_zps63078f7f.gif

Prove that Ted Cruz did not say both of what MSNBC is not true.

IOW, stop being so partisan that you're willing to, yet again, make an ass of yourself.

To the OP, I saw this early today and yeah, Cruz looked like his feet got very hot but, as we've seen ^^^ RWNJs are willing to lie rather than admit the FACTS.

Who gives a fuck but you leftist seditionists.

I agree that RWNJs don't care about the actual candidate and their plans to steal them blind. If there's an R behind their name, they vote for him. And then they blame Dems for trickle down crap.

BUT, Good for you for admitting it. That is, as they say, the first step to recovery.

LOL! Such a chickenshit guy. Cruz voted against Hurricane Sandy relief and now he's sucking up for funding for Harvey. Katy Tur dismembers him. Love it.

WTF? Even accepting Cruz's assertion that the "Sandy" bill had loads of "pork" in it. How does he stand there with a straight face and in effect say, "I supported relief for the victims of Sandy, who were clearly suffering, but I voted against it because I was okay with letting them continue to suffer because I didn't want to end their suffering and give some other folks something they wanted at the same time."

Let me tell you. If I ever see Cruz suffering along with a "cone topped" KKK member by his side. I'll just have to say, "Ted, sorry, but I can't help you without helping that guy too, and I don't want to help him, so you have to suffer. Sorry. I really wanted to help you, but nope. Not going to do it."

Since when does MSPCP have any legitimacy?

his own daughter can't stand him...

FFS. Playtime must be playing with yourself.

speak english miguel...

This retard tells me to speak English in Spanish. You really aren't very bright.

lol oh good god, are you & petey boy brothers?

7f2.jpg

speak english miguel...

This retard tells me to speak English in Spanish. You really aren't very bright.

7f2.jpg

You're the joke son. And not one worth laughing at.

speak english miguel...

7f2.jpg

You're the joke son. And not one worth laughing at.

'son'? :lmao:

you can't get any more ridiculous.

Call me crazy but if true what Cruz said makes sense.

Yes, it makes some sense.......However, it was TWO bills; the first was immediate aid for $17 billion and some NJ lawmaker added a second bill for almost $34 additional billions. Bottom line (and I'm going by memory here) our beloved Cruz voted against the first bill also.

Last edited:
The Sandy aid package was 50 billion dollars almost none of which went to Sandy victims. Cruz was correct. No one wanted to take their hand out of the cookie jar to get the aid to those that were suffering.

Now they point to Cruz! They want to do it again. These representatives are looking for another free for all.

The Dirty Filthy Corrupt Democrats loaded-up the Sandy Relief bill with billions of "special spending". In effect they were exploiting the disaster to line their greedy pockets. The bill had to be redone and then it was passed. As usual Left Wingers are dumb.

Ted Cruz is a useless idiot and should be voted out as soon as possible. I know that when he comes up for his next vote I will vote for ANYONE but him.
Like your vote matters? You're a leftist trying to claim some kind of fame lol
Republicans will determine if he goes or stays

Really? Have you guys already fixed the elections for 2018?

Here, since you should never listen to news sources.....

Did Cruz vote against relief of Sandy victims in NJ?............Yes or No?

Has Cruz asked for relief of Harvey victims in TX?.......Yes or No?

See, I'll take out my hypocrisy meter, and I'll await your response, Petey......LOL

NO and Yes, you intellectually dishonest pieces of shit should shut the fuck up.

Pete7469

Prove that Ted Cruz did not saywhat MSNBC reported he did. Or just stfu.

IOW, stop being so partisan that you're willing to, yet again, make an ass of yourself.

To the OP, I saw this early today and yeah, Cruz looked like his feet got very hot but, as we've seen ^^^ RWNJs are willing to lie rather than admit the FACTS.

The FACT is Cruz voted FOR a clean bill after all the commiecrat pork was removed.

Last edited:
Ted Cruz is a useless idiot and should be voted out as soon as possible. I know that when he comes up for his next vote I will vote for ANYONE but him.

And I'll happily cancel your vote.

Unless we're living in a communist dictatorship, not gonna happen.

Hey..wait a minute.........I thought you conservatives were all about freedom and democracy, what gives?

Oh.....wait.............forgot..........if anyone disagrees with you, they should lose their citizenship. How American of you.

Pete7469

Prove that Ted Cruz did not say both of what MSNBC is not true.

What really pisses me off, is that Texas, like Fla, Louisiana etc....crawls to tax payers every effin year for Fema help. You'd think by now, these people would realize......flooding is enviable....move damit to a dryer safer place!!

I'd be interested to see how you would deal with an 800 year flood. Pussies like you most likely wouldn't survive.

Forum List

Back