MSNBC Guest Compares Betsy Ross Flag to Swastika, Burning Cross

Leftards have totally lost it. The sound you heard was their last synapse snapping.

FYI: Obama 2017

View attachment 267610
Sucks when assholes like white supremacists co-opt symbols that used to mean something good doesn't it?
There are no white supremacists. But there are many who are white who will watch your cities burn and laugh about it.
Lol, you trying to tell a bigger Whopper than tRump?
Who are the White Supremacists? There may be some Klan guys and a few Nazis, but where are the tens of millions of supremacists? I know. The propagandists told you. The cities I have little concern about. When listening to Trump's platforms when he was running, I believed that the children of all Americans were better off or had a better chance in the future. Otherwise I want you to win. You represent anarchy. And vendetta for anyone screwed over by others. For they will not escape the wrath either. Bringing the system down with all of its fiefdoms would even things out but with a massive cost.
United States
List courtesy of Wikipedia, so it's probably mostly reliable but not 100%

From the link:

“Words matter. Symbols matter, too," Dyson said. "Why don't we wear a swastika for July 4th? Because, I don't know, it makes a difference. The cross burning on somebody's lawn. Why don't we just have a Nike celebration of the cross—those symbols are symbols of hate. So we can take PC culture back."

Not for anything, but this type of specious hyperbole actually undermines the point he was trying to make.
It does, but unfortunately a sizable portion of "political" "discourse" is now mired in hyperbole.

I think we've lost the ability to communicate like reasonable adults. It's like a muscle; use it or lose it.
The Left's war on logic. Now 2+2=5 if that's "your truth". Remove the ability to reason logically, and issues are settled by force. The Left's goal isn't chaos, that's their interim step toward undoing our freedom imagining they will then use the power of government to control every decision, our speech and even our thoughts if they could. But yes, today we are in the midst of their war on logic, our memorials, statues, institutions and flag.

They imagine that they will rise from the rubble of our society's destruction.

Leftards have totally lost it. The sound you heard was their last synapse snapping.

View attachment 267610
Sucks when assholes like white supremacists co-opt symbols that used to mean something good doesn't it?
Nike is white supremacists?

Have you had a CAT scan recently? Because there is something terribly wrong in your head.
No son, Nike removed the shoes because the Betsy Ross flag has been co-opted by white supremacists.

Try to keep up here, I can't do it all for you.
Because some washed up quarterback told you so?
Lol, Nike is a washed up quarterback?

View attachment 267610
What symbols don't offend you?
The gay flag.
There's a gay flag?

View attachment 267610

Have you had a CAT scan recently? Because there is something terribly wrong in your head.
No son, Nike removed the shoes because the Betsy Ross flag has been co-opted by white supremacists.

Looks like he is running things.

View attachment 267610
The gay flag.
There's a gay flag?
Why yes there is silly.

Lol, he pointed out a mistake, they were smart enough to look into it.

A serious question:

How does this effect you snowflakes who are all bent outta shape over this? Were any of you planning on buying this shoe? Were you even aware it existed until your talking heads told you you should be up in arms over it? Doesn't make any difference to you at all what shoes Nike markets?

View attachment 267610
The gay flag.
There's a gay flag?
Why yes there is silly.
I was unaware.

Have you got one I can see?

A serious question:

How does this effect you snowflakes who are all bent outta shape over this? Were any of you planning on buying this shoe? Were you even aware it existed until your talking heads told you you should be up in arms over it? Doesn't make any difference to you at all what shoes Nike markets?
No, I quit buying Nike stuff when they hire the loser. They can do whatever they want.

The gay flag.
There's a gay flag?
Why yes there is silly.
I was unaware.

The rainbow flag, you know like when Obama lit the Whitehouse up in different colors celebrating gay marriage.

A serious question:

No, I quit buying Nike stuff when they hire the loser. They can do whatever they want.
Honesty I don't have any Nike shoes anyway.

The gay flag.
There's a gay flag?
Why yes there is silly.
I was unaware.

The rainbow flag, you know like when Obama lit the Whitehouse up in different colors celebrating gay marriage.
Ok, I know that's the symbol, I've not seen it as a flag.

Like Clinton did?
remember-thisp-clinton-gore-1992-fb-com-capitalists-pepperidge-farm-remembers-30848933.png

A serious question:

Honesty I don't have any Nike shoes anyway.

Yeah we know.....
birke349374_164706_jb.jpg

View attachment 267610

You can't do it for you, even.

Nike removed the shoes because the left SAYS the BR flag has been co-opted by white supremacists.

The left also says a cartoon frog is racist.

The left are idiots. If you take that personally...too bad.

View attachment 267610
There are no white supremacists. But there are many who are white who will watch your cities burn and laugh about it.
Who are the White Supremacists? There may be some Klan guys and a few Nazis, but where are the tens of millions of supremacists? I know. The propagandists told you. The cities I have little concern about. When listening to Trump's platforms when he was running, I believed that the children of all Americans were better off or had a better chance in the future. Otherwise I want you to win. You represent anarchy. And vendetta for anyone screwed over by others. For they will not escape the wrath either. Bringing the system down with all of its fiefdoms would even things out but with a massive cost.
United States
Tiny fraction of the American citizenry. There are more Communists in America than these few nutcases.

View attachment 267610

You can't do it for you, even.

Nike removed the shoes because the left SAYS the BR flag has been co-opted by white supremacists.

The left also says a cartoon frog is racist.

The left are idiots. If you take that personally...too bad.
Lmao! You guys want Nike to be the bad guy so bad it hurts doesn't it?

Why do you hate them so?

United States
Tiny fraction of the American citizenry. There are more Communists in America than these few nutcases.
Yeah? Find me a list of communist organizations.

Forum List

Back