MSNBC Guest Compares Betsy Ross Flag to Swastika, Burning Cross

Leftards have totally lost it. The sound you heard was their last synapse snapping.

FYI: Obama 2017

View attachment 267610
Sucks when assholes like white supremacists co-opt symbols that used to mean something good doesn't it?
Nike is white supremacists?

Have you had a CAT scan recently? Because there is something terribly wrong in your head.
No son, Nike removed the shoes because the Betsy Ross flag has been co-opted by white supremacists.

Try to keep up here, I can't do it all for you.

Nike never said that. Stop lying
Yeah, they did.
Leftards have totally lost it. The sound you heard was their last synapse snapping.

View attachment 267610
Sucks when assholes like white supremacists co-opt symbols that used to mean something good doesn't it?
Nike is white supremacists?

Have you had a CAT scan recently? Because there is something terribly wrong in your head.
No son, Nike removed the shoes because the Betsy Ross flag has been co-opted by white supremacists.

Try to keep up here, I can't do it all for you.
I'd like to see things from your point of view
but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.
Its not a "point of view", it's the facts in this matter.

Smh

No they didn't

Michael Eric Dyson deals in radical polarizing rhetoric. He's a fat flame throwing talking bag of shit. He would compare the flag to a burning cross....that sort of ridiculous hyperbole suits him well.

View attachment 267610
What symbols don't offend you?
The gay flag.
So, look at white supremacist symbols the same way-you'll enjoy life more.

View attachment 267610
The gay flag.
I don't care about symbols. Also what offends you I find funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

View attachment 267610
The gay flag.
I don't care about symbols. Also what offends you I find funny. That's why I'm happier than you.
When did I say I was offended? Sorry, your name calling suggests you have a problem with something-good luck.

The gay flag.
When did I say I was offended? Sorry, your name calling suggests you have a problem with something-good luck.
What name did I call you in that post?

iu

The Betsy Ross flag is the flag if the United States of America with as many stars as there are States. It isn't the Betsy Ross flag this idiot says is a swastika. It's the flag period.

The goal of the left is to destroy the nation.

View attachment 267610
The gay flag.
The Left don’t care about symbols.

Until you take down their Homo flag.

View attachment 267610

White supremacists breath air also. Why don't you and your snowflake friends do us all a favor and ban breathing.
Sure, but only for dumbass racists.

BTW, you do realize nobody has banned anything here right? Nike doesn't have that superpower.

Last edited:
From the link:

“Words matter. Symbols matter, too," Dyson said. "Why don't we wear a swastika for July 4th? Because, I don't know, it makes a difference. The cross burning on somebody's lawn. Why don't we just have a Nike celebration of the cross—those symbols are symbols of hate. So we can take PC culture back."

Not for anything, but this type of specious hyperbole actually undermines the point he was trying to make.

From the link:

“Words matter. Symbols matter, too," Dyson said. "Why don't we wear a swastika for July 4th? Because, I don't know, it makes a difference. The cross burning on somebody's lawn. Why don't we just have a Nike celebration of the cross—those symbols are symbols of hate. So we can take PC culture back."

Not for anything, but this type of specious hyperbole actually undermines the point he was trying to make.
It does, but unfortunately a sizable portion of "political" "discourse" is now mired in hyperbole.

I think we've lost the ability to communicate like reasonable adults. It's like a muscle; use it or lose it.

View attachment 267610
Sucks even more when neosegregationist bigots like you refuse to consider that context.
You need to look up "neo segrigationalist". You've got it backwards.

Forum List

Back