MSNBC host cries over Jan 6th Anniversary

It's amazing to me how you tolerate this Nazi behavior.

But you will be the one crying in November when traitor Trump loses yet again.
If that happens, eventually many will cry including a good percentage of Prog voters.

Nah. I just deny your lies. You’re a fail now and always under all of your usernames.

You really suck at this very badly.
Not as much as you. All your political decisions suck.

What fucking idiot still votes for a traitor and a racist like Trump after Jan 6? Nobody....only lightweight fucking gomers.

Not as much as you. All your political decisions suck.
That only means that a scum sucking asslicking retard like you disagrees with my political views. This is additional evidence that I’m right. 👍
What fucking idiot still votes for a traitor and a racist like Trump after Jan 6?
Trump is neither. Your claims are the lies of a pathetic massively retarded biased scumbag: you.
Nobody....only lightweight fucking gomers.
See? Proof positive that you are brainless. 👍

Last edited:
No, it wasn't a protest. Not when the crowd wanted to kill Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi.

And Trump tried to steal the election using fake electors.

All you want to do is focus on the mob and not Trump's other schemes to steal the election.
Bullshit. Your insane hyperbole is falling flat. Nobody wanted to kill Pence or Pelosi. That's your propaganda.

America should cry

Sad day for our Democracy
But 570 Riots werent ??? how about 10 million illegals flooding into our bankrupt cities ????

That idiot on TV is putting on an act to try to win favor with the Deep State; maybe he wants his own Talk Show.

The harder the LEFT ( FBI ) tries , the more delusional they look.

Don't need to, kleetus. There are 91 other charges that traitor Trump faces.

Yes, exactly how you Nazis roll, charge your oppositon with crimes to get him off the ballot then attack anyone who objects to your removing your opposition from the ballot as not supporting democracy.

Winston Churchill: "I cannot forecast to you the action of the Democrats. It is a double standard, wrapped in hypocrisy, inside racism; but perhaps there is a key. That key is "Democrat Party selfish interest."

That Churchill was on the money

Bullshit. Your insane hyperbole is falling flat. Nobody wanted to kill Pence or Pelosi. That's your propaganda.
There was a fucking gallow outside the Capitol.

None of your spin is going to change the truth.

And your Repug Nazi Party will never recover from Jan 6.

Yes, exactly how you Nazis roll, charge your oppositon with crimes to get him off the ballot then attack anyone who objects to your removing your opposition from the ballot as not supporting democracy.

Winston Churchill: "I cannot forecast to you the action of the Democrats. It is a double standard, wrapped in hypocrisy, inside racism; but perhaps there is a key. That key is "Democrat Party selfish interest."

That Churchill was on the money
Why are some of Trump's folks pleading guilty and testifying against Trump, genius?

You got NOTHING....no facts, no game, and no intellect.

There was a fucking gallow outside the Capitol.

A stage prop. You idiot. If your point is that inflammatory and crazy rhetoric was used by a handful of shitheads, you finally would be making your first bit of sense.
None of your spin is going to change the truth.
Your lies aren’t the truth.
And your Repug Nazi Party will never recover from Jan 6.
You Nazi Democraps may never get over 1/6, but that doesn’t make your spin any less bullshit.

Winston Churchill: "I cannot forecast to you the action of the Democrats.
Why would Churchill ever say anything like that?

He worked closely with FDR and the Democrats

Why are some of Trump's folks pleading guilty and testifying against Trump, genius?

You got NOTHING....no facts, no game, and no intellect.

Convict Trump of insurrection in court recognizing his rights to due process, then we can talk.

Until then, I'm not interested in your double standards or blind accusations. You "know" he's guilty. Well, Pedo Joe is obviously guilty as sin and, according to you, States don't have to recognize Constitutional Rights even though the 14th amendment says they do. Unless it's a Democrat, then they do have Constitutional rights.

You have a lot of conflicting double standards to figure out before you ask questions, like why you're voting for a pedophile

A stage prop. You idiot. If your point is that inflammatory and crazy rhetoric was used by a handful of shitheads, you finally would be making your first bit of sense.

Your lies aren’t the truth.

You Nazi Democraps may never get over 1/6, but that doesn’t make your spin any less bullshit.
Let me break it down for you, lightweight MAGA imbecile --

Any time that your counter-argument is "stage prop" when the topic is Repugs trying to assassinate the Vice President of the U.S., then you AUTOMATICALLY lose the argument. It's a lose/lose situation.

Forum List

Back