MSNBC host cries over Jan 6th Anniversary

I never claimed Republicans to be very smart

They were disorganized, had no leadership and had one objective given by Trump…..America is depending on you to stop Congress from certifying these results.

If an unarmed mob breaks into a bank in order to rob them….it is still a burglary. Their intent was to steal money.

The Republican mob had an objective…..Stop Congress from certifying the election. The fact that they failed doesn’t negate that they tried
You’re writing fiction again.

He said to protest peacefully, Nothing more. You made the rest of that up

It is true. That's why the Repug Party failed miserably in 2022 and they are going to do even worse in 2024 with higher voter turnout among Democrats.

It's over for your Repug Nazi Party. And Jan 6 is a big reason why.
You ain't paying attention. People are fed up with your open border and flooding cities with illegals.

Even when I'm correct in November, you STILL won't agree with me.

You're in denial about how Jan 6 destroyed your Repug Nazi Party.

The Repug Party will have to be torn down and completely rebuilt....minus Trump.

Why are you trying to get Trump off the ballot then if you're so sure everyone will just believe your lies, MAGAt? You want Trump supporters screaming you rigged the election because you DID?

If an unarmed mob breaks into a bank in order to rob them….it is still a burglary. Their intent was to steal money.
Sure, but nobody claims the bank was in danger of being taken over. That’s what you’re saying.

Mature normal people laugh at the idiot and realize nothing was threatened. Hyperbolic drama queens like yourself are horrified or support other people who cry on TV over it.

You’re writing fiction again.

He said to protest peacefully, Nothing more. You made the rest of that up

Jan 6 was a FACT

Trumps throw away line to be peaceful does nothing to negate the fact that he enraged the mob and refused to intervene once they became violent
Even when someone was shot

Even when I'm correct in November, you STILL won't agree with me.

You're in denial about how Jan 6 destroyed your Repug Nazi Party.

The Repug Party will have to be torn down and completely rebuilt....minus Trump.
You’re just a Nazi.

Go away.

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
Sure, but nobody claims the bank was in danger of being taken over. That’s what you’re saying.

Mature normal people laugh at the idiot and realize nothing was threatened. Hyperbolic drama queens like yourself are horrified or support other people who cry on TV over it.
Tell that one to the judge

A mob breaking into a bank is still a robbery whether they were successful or not

The Republican Mob was after Congress whether they were successful or not

You ain't paying attention. People are fed up with your open border and flooding cities with illegals.
You obviously didn't pay attention to the 2022 election results.

You people are too crazy to vote for. Normal, decent Americans are scared of Trump and the Repug Nazi Party and what they have become.

It's that simple.

Don't blame me...I'm just the messenger explaining political reality to you.

Why are you trying to get Trump off the ballot then if you're so sure everyone will just believe your lies, MAGAt? You want Trump supporters screaming you rigged the election because you DID?
Well, Trump is a traitor and an insurrectionist....so there is THAT.

I personally don't care if Trump is on the ballot. He will lose, regardless.

And it might actually be better if Trump is on the ballot, so this country can put a final nail in the coffin of his political career once and for all.

Jan 6 was a FACT

Trumps throw away line to be peaceful does nothing to negate the fact that he enraged the mob and refused to intervene once they became violent
Even when someone was shot
Listen to yourself for a second, you’re saying…

Calling for peace = calling for violence

I can’t help you. But just read that equation and realize how dumb it is, and wonder how it is you’re supporting it

Tell that one to the judge

A mob breaking into a bank is still a robbery whether they were successful or not

The Republican Mob was after Congress whether they were successful or not
What was the plan though?

How would they have attacked “Democracy”? Can you say how exactly democracy was threatened?

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
Well, Trump is a traitor and an insurrectionist....so there is THAT.

I personally don't care if Trump is on the ballot. He will lose, regardless.

And it might actually be better if Trump is on the ballot, so this country can put a final nail in the coffin of his political career once and for all.

Prove it in a court of law, racist commie MAGAt

Listen to yourself for a second, you’re saying…

Calling for peace = calling for violence

I can’t help you. But just read that equation and realize how dumb it is, and wonder how it is you’re supporting it
Actions speak louder than words

Trumps actions that day have more relevance than his throwaway line to be peaceful

Once the Republican Mob became violent….where was Trump screaming……I TOLD YOU TO BE PEACEFUL

You obviously don't like having harsh political reality explained to you.
It would be novel. And not something you’ve ever done or have any ability to do.
You're the one defending what those Nazi mo fos did on Jan 6. Not me.
I’m not defending anything. I’m denying the claim of a Nazi that other people are Nazis.

You Nazis are known for lying.

How would they have attacked “Democracy”? Can you say how exactly democracy was threatened?

All he's saying is that they stole the election from Trump fair and square and he needs to be cheated of the Presidency like a man. They would do that if there were any men in the Democrat party. Everyone with a dick in the Democrat party is a woman. Nancy for example, now she has a pair

Plan?
Ask Trump

He invited the Republican Mob to DC specifically on Jan 6
He lied about a stolen election
He lied about Pence being able to stop the election
He sent the Republican mob to the Capitol

What was his plan?

Actions speak louder than words

Trumps actions that day have more relevance than his throwaway line to be peaceful

Once the Republican Mob became violent….where was Trump screaming……I TOLD YOU TO BE PEACEFUL
Where were the Democrats when BLM was burning cities to the ground and murdering people? It took days.

Trump tweeted shortly after it all happened to stay peaceful. You’re making things up again

Forum List

Back