MSNBC host cries over Jan 6th Anniversary

The capitol breach was a deep state/Democrat leadership operation.

Trump certainly didn’t appreciate the breach, it ended his hopes of appealing the Democrat “big lie” election steal.

… and why were there well over 200 special agents dressed as Trump supporters inside and outside the capitol building.

Bottom line .. Biden’s presidency is a farce .. in so many ways.

It would be novel. And not something you’ve ever done or have any ability to do.

I’m not defending anything. I’m denying the claim of a Nazi that other people are Nazis.

You Nazis are known for lying.
So why didn't the Repugs do well in 2022?

Explain it to me, lightweight.

You obviously didn't pay attention to the 2022 election results.

You people are too crazy to vote for. Normal, decent Americans are scared of Trump and the Repug Nazi Party and what they have become.

It's that simple.

Don't blame me...I'm just the messenger explaining political reality to you.
You lost the House, numb nuts.

Any comment on the topic and the fact that Lester Holt is an over emotional weak pussy and the poster child for leftist men including yourself?
Yet you all are the cry babies who threw a temper tantrum at the Capitol on Jan 6.

MAGA World is the very definition of pussies -- you all can't handle election defeat anymore, which is what makes you Nazi fuckholes so dangerous.

And that wasn't Lester Holt.

Yet you aren't smart enough to explain it to me.
Im not interested enough in your sock Nazi nonsense to bother with you anymore.
You're a lightweight with no facts, no game, and no intellect.

Projection ^ from the Nazi.
Which is why you're a MAGA voter in the first place.
Explain why you choose to be a Nazi. Or don’t. It doesn’t matter. You’re a worthless troll — under any and all of your usernames.

The capitol breach was a deep state/Democrat leadership operation.

Trump certainly didn’t appreciate the breach, it ended his hopes of appealing the Democrat “big lie” election steal.

… and why were there well over 200 special agents dressed as Trump supporters inside and outside the capitol building.

Bottom line .. Biden’s presidency is a farce .. in so many ways.

But don't you understand? Democrats are only rigging the election because Trump said they rigged the election. It's just wrong to accuse anyone of rigging an election, especially if they did. Trump saying they did was so much worse. Get it now?

Me either, but from now to November we're not going to hear anything else because their candidate is a pedophile

Im not interested enough in your sock Nazi nonsense to bother with you anymore.

Projection ^ from the Nazi.

Explain why you choose to be a Nazi. Or don’t. It doesn’t matter. You’re a worthless troll — under any and all of your usernames.
You're just not smart enough to explain why the Repugs did so poorly in 2022.

Typical MAGA lightweight asshat.

Crocodile tears ..... as fake as the Jan 6th hoax.

MSNBC host cries over Jan 6th Anniversary​

I wonder if what brought him to tears was the thought of the near fatal beating Officer Fanone took at the hands of traitors?
Or the physical violence others suffered? Or the consequent mental anguish they are still experiencing?
Or the sadness that a clownish, orange conman could cause Americans to fight each other so violently?

I don't cry when I think about it. I get angry.

However, mocking the talking head for crying is just another way for Trump supporters to assuage their guilt and diminish the significance of what happened that day. It's as juvenile as it is sickening.
He's a phoney sissy. What the fuck is wrong with you people.

Forum List

Back