MSNBC host cries over Jan 6th Anniversary

There was a fucking gallow outside the Capitol.

None of your spin is going to change the truth.

And your Repug Nazi Party will never recover from Jan 6.
Gallows? I guess they were gonna take over the USA by hanging Peter Drinklage.

1704655985335.jpeg

There was a fucking gallow outside the Capitol.

None of your spin is going to change the truth.

And your Repug Nazi Party will never recover from Jan 6.
Look at the “noose”, Simp.

Its a rope wrapped around a Dr Pepper can.

1704656155790.jpeg

Let me break it down for you, lightweight MAGA imbecile --

Any time that your counter-argument is "stage prop" when the topic is assassinating the Vice President of the U.S., then you AUTOMATICALLY lose the argument. It's a lose/lose situation.
No. I’ll simplify it for you since you’re painfully retarded.

You’re the retard who tried to make use of a prop. In rebuttal, I pointed out you that it was just a prop. You idiot. 🤣

There were some assholes who did talk about killing VP Pence. You took that seriously whereas most people (anyone not nearly as retarded as you are) recognized that it was simply despicable hyperbole.

You’ve got nothing Lame-o. That’s clear.

Also, likely due to your severe mental retardation, you’re all over the map. Try to make at least one coherent argument with a real fact in support sometime before Election Day.

How?
It was an attempt to capture Congress Members and prevent Congress and Pence from certifying the vote
Can you be realistic?

An unarmed, unplanned bunch of morons, and you treat that as a credible threat?

If a robber tries to hold up a bank with a super soaker, that’s not worthy of taking seriously, that’s just someone really dumb. Yet, here you are treating the super soaker as a horrific credible “attempt”.

Again, stop acting like a hyperbolic child and be mature for a second

Can you be realistic?

If a robber tries to hold up a bank with a super soaker, that’s not worthy of taking seriously, that’s just someone really dumb. Yet, here you are treating the super soaker as a horrific credible “attempt”.

They can't be honest. This protest on January 6th is all they have. The American people ain't buying.

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
A stage prop. You idiot. If your point is that inflammatory and crazy rhetoric was used by a handful of shitheads, you finally would be making your first bit of sense.

Your lies aren’t the truth.

You Nazi Democraps may never get over 1/6, but that doesn’t make your spin any less bullshit.
It is true. That's why the Repug Party failed miserably in 2022 and they are going to do even worse in 2024 with higher voter turnout among Democrats.

It's over for your Repug Nazi Party. And Jan 6 is a big reason why.

Can you be realistic?

I never claimed Republicans to be very smart

They were disorganized, had no leadership and had one objective given by Trump…..America is depending on you to stop Congress from certifying these results.

If an unarmed mob breaks into a bank in order to rob them….it is still a burglary. Their intent was to steal money.

The Republican mob had an objective…..Stop Congress from certifying the election. The fact that they failed doesn’t negate that they tried

It is true. That's why the Repug Party failed miserably in 2022 and they are going to do even worse in 2024 with higher voter turnout among Democrats.

It's over for your Repug Nazi Party. And Jan 6 is a big reason why.
Zzz. Stinky sock ^ reuses stale old lingo.

It is utterly unpersuasive and mindless. You fucking Nazi Democraps are a tired and trite lot.

Zzz. Stinky sock ^ reuses stale old lingo.

It is utterly unpersuasive and mindless. You fucking Nazi Democraps are a tired and trite lot.
Even when I'm correct in November, you STILL won't agree with me.

You're in denial about how Jan 6 destroyed your Repug Nazi Party.

The Repug Party will have to be torn down and completely rebuilt....minus Trump.

Forum List

Back