MSNBC liberal throws hissy after guest says "hard worker"

Blacks love to play the race / victim card.
They can never achieve anything because slavery occurred...

Melissa Harris-Perry rants about slavery after guest describes Paul Ryan as 'hard worker' - Washington Times

I don't know what's more pathetic, what she said, or the fact some liberals on here is going to deny that she's a liberal.
She may have gotten into the weeds with that uneccessary "slavery" bit...but essentialy, she's right.

Nobody on Capitol Hill works hard...except for th staffers, and the cafeteria workers.

Untrue.

We all have days when the job is hard....
Because we are not slaves makes that less true?

I can just picture her viewers talking back to the TV....
Ah hem...You go girl.You tell it like it is.

And funny how she just snaps to it like it's instinct. It's like she's thought over and over how "hard work" is a racist phrase because...hey....only slaves know true "hard work". And it's VERY common to hear Americans say how someone "works hard" in many walks of life.

Like this bitch just sits around with all these social gripes in her head on a hair trigger just waiting to come out.

Someone sits around and says "Wow...you know...my kid has really worked hard on his science project...." " NO NO...you need to watch that phrase 'hard work'....slaves did the real hard work".

Bitch....just stop.

What's even more offensive is the idea that only slave labor is hard work, that people who work construction, in coal mines, in restaurants, or as a police officer, etc are not hard workers because they're compensated. That bitch has probably never worked a hard day in her life and doesn't have a clue what it is.

Other potentially racist phrases we'd better keep in mind...
  • Nice guy
  • Good dresser
  • Very punctual
  • Good listener
  • Likes animals
  • Positive attitude
  • Likes the color blue
  • On time
  • Nice hands
  • Enjoys movies
  • Good leadership skills
  • Enjoys music
  • Good dancer
  • Likes to cook
  • Drinks water
  • Watches sports
We'd better double-check with the MSNBC chick on these, huh?

Other potentially racist phrases we'd better keep in mind...
  • Nice guy
  • Good dresser
  • Very punctual
  • Good listener
  • Likes animals
  • Positive attitude
  • Likes the color blue
  • On time
  • Nice hands
  • Enjoys movies
  • Good leadership skills
  • Enjoys music
  • Good dancer
  • Likes to cook
  • Drinks water
  • Watches sports
We'd better double-check with the MSNBC chick on these, huh?

Yes.

What about terms like "nice hair" or "flowing". Not everyone has hair deemed "nice" or "flowing" and some races just don't grow the same type of hair. So insenuating that one persons hair is "nice" may be a microaggression against someone else.

Hmmm. I'm starting to like this liberal idea of Everything In The Fucking World Is Offensive.

Oh my gawd. How microaggression I've been and didn't know it. Same for you other redneck right wingers!!

How many times have we said something about a long walk or trip. "What a hike" or it was "a long haul". Or...a day going with the wife shopping all day with a sarcastic "we have quite an adventure planned".

I mean....none of us REALLY have ever experienced a long haul or hike or adventure if we haven't walked in the shoes of an undocumented-oppressed-Hispanic-unofficial-citizen-of-Earth-but-oppressed-by-racist-Republican-immigrant. So....you know...just stop.

I don't think I have ever seen someone of Jewish heritage blame their lot in life on the Holocaust....
Blacks seem to use Slavery every five minutes.

Seriously? So you turn the channel everytime one comes on? Jews invoke the Holocaust all the time.

I don't think I have ever seen someone of Jewish heritage blame their lot in life on the Holocaust....
Blacks seem to use Slavery every five minutes.

Seriously? So you turn the channel everytime one comes on? Jews invoke the Holocaust all the time.
For their failure?

MHP is squarely on the plantation. She likes it there because she's half white which makes her superior to the other blacks who she pretends to champion.

WAIT A MINUTE....is the term "microaggression" racist???? Micro could be insulting to midgets. Or dwarfs. Or little people. Or munchkins......what tha fuck are they called these days?

WAIT A MINUTE....is the term "microaggression" racist???? Micro could be insulting to midgets.
Hmmm, this is a fair question.

Is there a midget here who can answer this?

We do need to keep up on what is "allowed".

This woman is crazed. The ultimate manifestation of Political Correctness and Identity Politics. She is consumed.

So now, don't use the term "hard worker". It's racist.

“If there’s somebody who is a hard worker when he goes to Washington, it’s Paul Ryan,” he said, the Washington Free Beacon reported. “Not only works with the Republicans but Democrats. You know very well that I work on [the] immigration issue, trying to get Republicans to support immigration reform … This is somebody who’s trying to govern. He’s-“

Ms. Harris-Perry interrupted Mr. Aguilar mid-sentence to take issue with his use of the term “hard worker.”

“I just want to pause on one thing,” she said. “Because I don’t disagree with you that I actually think Mr. Ryan is a great choice for this role, but I want us to be super careful when we use the language ‘hard worker,’ because I actually keep an image of folks working in cotton fields on my office wall, because it is a reminder about what hard work looks like. So, I feel you that he’s a hard worker. I do.

“But in the context of relative privilege, and I just want to point out that when you talk about work-life balance and being a hard worker, the moms who don’t have health care who are working. But, we don’t call them hard workers. We call the failures. We call them people who are sucking off the system.”

Mr. Aguilar tried to protest, but Ms. Harris-Perry continued, “No, no. Really, you all do. That is really what you guys do as a party.”

Thanks for posting that and proving the OP and yourself liars.

This woman is crazed. The ultimate manifestation of Political Correctness and Identity Politics. She is consumed.

“If there’s somebody who is a hard worker when he goes to Washington, it’s Paul Ryan,” he said, the Washington Free Beacon reported. “Not only works with the Republicans but Democrats. You know very well that I work on [the] immigration issue, trying to get Republicans to support immigration reform … This is somebody who’s trying to govern. He’s-“

Ms. Harris-Perry interrupted Mr. Aguilar mid-sentence to take issue with his use of the term “hard worker.”

“I just want to pause on one thing,” she said. “Because I don’t disagree with you that I actually think Mr. Ryan is a great choice for this role, but I want us to be super careful when we use the language ‘hard worker,’ because I actually keep an image of folks working in cotton fields on my office wall, because it is a reminder about what hard work looks like. So, I feel you that he’s a hard worker. I do.

“But in the context of relative privilege, and I just want to point out that when you talk about work-life balance and being a hard worker, the moms who don’t have health care who are working. But, we don’t call them hard workers. We call the failures. We call them people who are sucking off the system.”

Mr. Aguilar tried to protest, but Ms. Harris-Perry continued, “No, no. Really, you all do. That is really what you guys do as a party.”

Good, we got one. We are awaiting your instruction as to if microaggressian is politically unacceptable because in disparages vertically challenged people.

We understand the 'hard working' is a racist term now because it offends blacks.

Good, we got one. We are awaiting your instruction as to if microaggressian is politically unacceptable because in disparages vertically challenged people.

We understand the 'hard working' is a racist term now because it offends blacks.
My little Regressive Left stalker friends don't like my little post.

Awww.

:laugh:

So I guess from now on the bar for "hard worker" is set at the level of "slavery".
In that case then, I guess it's racist for someone to call a white person a "hard worker".
The insanity continues.

So I guess from now on the bar for "hard worker" is set at the level of "slavery".
In that case then, I guess it's racist for someone to call a white person a "hard worker".
The insanity continues.
I keep asking for a website we can visit every morning to update ourselves on what we're not allowed to say.

Think of all the traffic! Some serious potential ad revenue there, and then these folks could go through their day without worrying about being "offended"!

Forum List

Back