MSNBC Panel: Conservatives “Don’t Like” Hispanics, Are “Haters Of These People”…

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
the heck with Fox news, people should get their hate and NEW talking points off PmsNbc...they don't even pretend to be news..And also leave off these people were talking about (illegal immigrants) to push how all conservatives hate Hispanics...so much honesty on that station...THEY SHOULD BE SHUNNED people...

SNIP:

You know who I hate? People who call us racists day after day after day after day.

Via Newsbusters:
On Thursday’s The Last Word show on MSNBC, host Lawrence O’Donnell and MSNBC contributor Joy Reid asserted that Republicans who oppose amnesty for illegal immigrants are “haters of” and “don’t like” Hispanics as the panel discussed the concerns expressed by Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh about increasing the number of immigrants in the U.S. by tens of millions.

After coining the term “Limbaugh cohort” to refer to those who oppose amnesty, Reid asserted:

“The polls show that, right now, Hispanics tend to favor Democratic policies. And again, they don’t have confidence that they can ever change that because they don’t like these people. It’s hard to get people to vote for you when you don’t like them.”

O’Donnell soon introduced the word “haters” as he repeated Reid’s point:

“Yeah, and, E.J., that’s one of the problems of this debate going on for Boehner and people who want the Republican party to have a future, is there will be more commentaries like that from the Ann Coulters, from the Limbaughs. They’ll be talking about this endlessly, and they will absolutely be publicly characterizing the Republican party, in effect, as Joy says, haters of these people. I mean, you didn’t hear anything in what Ann Coulter just said that indicates that she has any positive feelings about the people that we’re talking about here.”

all of it here
MSNBC Panel: Conservatives ?Don?t Like? Hispanics, Are ?Haters Of These People?? | Weasel Zippers

Last edited:
Last edited:
Schlafly is correct. One of the reasons republicans lose nationally is because they concentrate on Hispanic minorities and not white majorities. Democrats understand this very well and never worry about losing the NRA vote.

Republicans lose because republicans stay home. Overall, fewer people voted in the last election than voted in 2008. Had republicans given some kind of nod to whites, Romney would have won.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...nore-hispanics-reach-out-to-white-people.html

Phyllis Schlafly is considered the "mother of the conservative movement" and some conservatives say she is the most important woman in the last 100 years.

I couldn't make this stuff up. It would never occur to me.

again, where does she say IGNORE Hispanics?...we'll wait for you get some honesty but you being a race baiter, we won't hold our breaths

So what exactly is she saying oh wise sage?

Last edited by a moderator:
Schlafly is correct. One of the reasons republicans lose nationally is because they concentrate on Hispanic minorities and not white majorities. Democrats understand this very well and never worry about losing the NRA vote.

Republicans lose because republicans stay home. Overall, fewer people voted in the last election than voted in 2008. Had republicans given some kind of nod to whites, Romney would have won.

The party is 90% white. Every nod they give is to whites.

you see, it's ok for Democrats to do this but if a Republican speaks of it and from what I read she speaking about information from the latest census, they get called haters of people..

this is the sick dirty politics of PnsNbc and the progressive left..

Wait...I thought Romney lost because the Liberal Media rigged the election.....

oh boy:doubt:

So there is something wrong here even if that were true?
You leftist have no problem crowing how 95% of blacks vote Democrat..
just admit you hate white people, Republicans, and especially any minorities who have the nerve to not be on the democrat plantation..

MSNBC knows that the GOP may be reaching out aggressively to Hispanics soon, so they'll do all they can to keep that constituency on their side of the ballot. Identity Politics has been a fabulous success for the Dems, and they don't want the GOP stepping on their turf. So here it comes.

The GOP's refusal to play the Identity Politics game is understandable and laudable, but it has sure as hell hurt them.

MSNBC is full of shit

Conservatives love Hispanics.....who else is gong to watch their kids an mow their grass?

Why do you hate white people?

6% scientist too

Dems: KKK, Tuskegee Experiments, Public Housing, Public Education and "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years"

One of the reasons really was the way obama used data mining to manipulate the election, yes.

I have a question. What are the differences between whites' interests and Hispanics' interests and blacks' interests?

You, as a white liberal, are of course qualified to speak for minorities.

I have a question. What are the differences between whites' interests and Hispanics' interests and blacks' interests?

I would love to see the GOP ask that question at absolutely every opportunity for the next few years.

E Pluribus Unum my ass.

I would love to see the GOP ask that question at absolutely every opportunity for the next few years.

E Pluribus Unum my ass.

Personally, I don't think there's any difference at all.

But then, I don't see people as members of their race. I see them as individuals.

Forum List

Back