MSNBC Panel: Conservatives “Don’t Like” Hispanics, Are “Haters Of These People”…

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...nore-hispanics-reach-out-to-white-people.html

Phyllis Schlafly is considered the "mother of the conservative movement" and some conservatives say she is the most important woman in the last 100 years.

I couldn't make this stuff up. It would never occur to me.

So someone no one knows who hasn't been important in politics for atleast 40 years, if she was even important then, says something you think you can spin and we should give a crap about it because...?

Schlafly is correct. One of the reasons republicans lose nationally is because they concentrate on Hispanic minorities and not white majorities. Democrats understand this very well and never worry about losing the NRA vote.

Republicans lose because republicans stay home. Overall, fewer people voted in the last election than voted in 2008. Had republicans given some kind of nod to whites, Romney would have won.

Wait...I thought Romney lost because the Liberal Media rigged the election.....

Do you guys ever pause to think about what your saying before this stupid stuff comes out of your mouth (or fingers in this case)?

The party is 90% white. Every nod they give is to whites.

I have a question. What are the differences between whites' interests and Hispanics' interests and blacks' interests?

You, as a white liberal, are of course qualified to speak for minorities.

Can I try?

They all want the same thing......The American Dream

Work, get a good job where you can support yourself and your family, maybe buy a house, send your kids to college, retire while you still can

Why have so many deserted the Republicans? Because they see their shot at the American Dream fading away and the Republicans offering nothing but tax cuts and insults

Yeah, telling people they don't need handouts from the government to succeed is very insulting. Telling people they don't need to kill their children to succeed is insulting. Telling people they can be free to pursue their own destiny is completely insulting.

And yet somehow telling minorities they can't succeed without the help of whites in government is not insulting. Telling them that no matter how hard they work, they wont achieve jack insult insulting. Treating them like children isn't insulting.

Stop lying to the people and to yourself and start doing what's right and standing for the liberty of all men regardless of their race.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...nore-hispanics-reach-out-to-white-people.html

Phyllis Schlafly is considered the "mother of the conservative movement" and some conservatives say she is the most important woman in the last 100 years.

I couldn't make this stuff up. It would never occur to me.
As if we needed anymore evidence that the cons don't like Hispanics.
Seems they latch onto Rubio and Cruz though.

You guys are seriously delusional. Stop lying to yourselves.

MSNBC knows that the GOP may be reaching out aggressively to Hispanics soon, so they'll do all they can to keep that constituency on their side of the ballot. Identity Politics has been a fabulous success for the Dems, and they don't want the GOP stepping on their turf. So here it comes.

The GOP's refusal to play the Identity Politics game is understandable and laudable, but it has sure as hell hurt them.

The GOP has refused to play identity politics?

I have a question. What are the differences between whites' interests and Hispanics' interests and blacks' interests?

You, as a white liberal, are of course qualified to speak for minorities.

Can I try?

They all want the same thing......The American Dream

Work, get a good job where you can support yourself and your family, maybe buy a house, send your kids to college, retire while you still can

Why have so many deserted the Republicans? Because they see their shot at the American Dream fading away and the Republicans offering nothing but tax cuts and insults

Yeah, telling people they don't need handouts from the government to succeed is very insulting. Telling people they don't need to kill their children to succeed is insulting. Telling people they can be free to pursue their own destiny is completely insulting.

And yet somehow telling minorities they can't succeed without the help of whites in government is not insulting. Telling them that no matter how hard they work, they wont achieve jack insult insulting. Treating them like children isn't insulting.

Stop lying to the people and to yourself and start doing what's right and standing for the liberty of all men regardless of their race.

Actually, telling 47% of Americans that they are moochers is quite insulting

Telling people they are free to pursue their own destiny can be quite inspiring. Doing so when they are fired for no reason of their own is insulting

Telling minorities (all poor people actually) that you understand the challenges they face in life and creating programs that will help to break the patterns of poverty is not insulting.....offering platitudes about buckling down and pursuing your destiny is

Nobody cares about MSNBC......O'Donnell has one of the lowest rated shows in the history of TV.......like about 291 people/night tune in.

Nobody cares about MSNBC......O'Donnell has one of the lowest rated shows in the history of TV.......like about 291 people/night tune in.

He has that many, his ratings are are pretty high for MSNBC. I think the average for a show is 98 people.

Forum List

Back