MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

I'd love to know what kind of "guilty" verdict would be enough for the PC Police.

Since the judge isn't allowing race into the trial I would say Manslaughter would be fair. But I will accept the jury decision.

But reserve the right to use this in the 20014,2016 elections.

I have absolutely no doubt about that.

This little exchange makes my point absolutely perfectly.

This is about skin color, race, Political Correctness and politics. Bottom line.

And the PC Police (and those who won't admit to being the PC Police) can deny it all they want.

I very much appreciate Truthseeker's candor.

Since the judge isn't allowing race into the trial I would say Manslaughter would be fair. But I will accept the jury decision.

But reserve the right to use this in the 20014,2016 elections.

I have absolutely no doubt about that.

This little exchange makes my point absolutely perfectly.

This is about skin color, race, Political Correctness and politics. Bottom line.

And the PC Police (and those who won't admit to being the PC Police) can deny it all they want.

I very much appreciate Truthseeker's candor.

It was always about that. The assistent DA and the police let Zimmerman go because the prima facie evidence was this was a righteous shoot and Zimmerman was justified. It was only after the media spun the tale of "white racist stalks and kills black teen" that the police were pressured to arrest him and the prosecutor to charge him. They bypassed normal procedure to get a grand jury indictment because the case stank. Now that the full stink of the case is apparent they will say the state screwed up. They overcharged the case. They didnt do this or that. The truth that there was no case just wont be acceptable.
And the riots that will ensue will become grist for the liberal narrative that "racism is alive and well in America." Send money.

It is very relevant to the issue of self defense.

It really isn't. Self defense is based on the belief of the person claiming the right of self defense. If he reasonably believed his life was in danger he is entitled to use deadly force to defend himself. You should know this because of the number of people who find prowlers and burglars in their homes, shoot them and then find out its a family member coming home after a late night. They aren't charged with crimes either.

That comes with a few clauses.

You can't just simply "believe" your life is danger.

It really has to be in danger.

And the scenario you cite is covered. You actually have to be in your home, not in a public place.

:cuckoo:

:bsflag:

See this guy?

6a00d8341c730253ef011571a16551970b-800wi

He was beat up. This is what getting beat up looks like. This guy is, as you all can see, in a hospital bed.

Zimmerman barely received a band-aid much less hospitalization. And the altercation he claims was life threatening was less than 3 minutes and Martin was unarmed.

Put some perspective into this and less speculation.

The extent of injuries is irrelevant.
Put some thought into understanding the issues here and less into emotion.

Here you go, Sherlock. Better keep your day job and leave what is relevant to the experts:

(SANFORD, Fla.) -- A medical examiner who reviewed video and photographs of George Zimmerman's injuries suffered during his fatal confrontation with Trayvon Martin called the neighborhood watch captain's wounds "insignificant" and "non-life threatening."

Dr. Valerie Rao testified that Zimmerman was struck as few as three times by Martin during the fight that night. She also asserted his head may have only been slammed on the concrete a single time. Zimmerman, who faces second-degree murder charges for the death of the unarmed teenager, said Martin repeatedly slammed his head on the concrete.

"Are the injuries on the back of the defendant's head consistent with one strike against a concrete surface?" asked prosecutor John Guy.

"Yes," Rao said.

"And why do you say that?" asked Guy.

"Because if you hit the head one time, it is consistent with having gotten those two injuries at that one time," she testified.

Rao's testimony could contradict Zimmerman's assertion that he was involved in a potentially life-threatening struggle with the Florida teenager."""

NewsRadio 1150 WGOW-AM - George Zimmerman Jury Told His Injuries Were 'Insignificant' [From ABC News]

Did your guy have a gun? If he had, and he used it he would not look so bad.

"the courts"?

His guilt or innocence is being determined by a jury. Not by "the courts".
The Courts are the ones that give "The Jury's" their instructions.

A case like this won't be left up to "The Jury"....

It's always left up to the jury. That's how the jury system works. They are free to ignore the judge's instructions.

If a jury blatantly ignores the judges instructions and convicts when there is absolutely no evidence to support the conviction, the judge can overrule the juries decision. A judge cannot, however, overrule and change a not guilty verdict.

What lesser charge is he facing?

the court will concoct something most likely

He isn;t facing any other charges. Mainly because he didnt commit any other crime.

I'm also concerned that if he is acquitted he will be charged with a "civil rights" violation

which is an end run around double jeopardy

He is also a marked man. Many of the NOI/NBPP types on this forum have stated they would kill him if they found him

Once more this nation is thrust in to a hate fest by libruls who are RACE obsessed. Forget about truth and evidence.. just lynch whitey.

See Paula Deen and Zimmerman.

THERE WAS NEVER A SINGLE REASON FOR THIS TRIAL. It was clear cut for Zimmerman....

All the left and the black community had IS HATE.

The second degree murder charge was an overcharge. They might have had a chance if they had charged him with involuntary manslaughter.

This will be the enduring falsehood of this case. It is the equivalent of "Gore won Florida" and "Iraq was all about WMDs".
You cannot charge involuntary manslaughter in a case where the action was deliberate. Zimmerman admitted to shooting Trayvon. He intentionally pulled the gun and shot him. That is not in dispute. And it does not add up to involuntary manslaughter. Which is why he wasn't charged that way.

Yes, he intentionally shot him in a struggle during a fight where he felt his life was being threatened. It can be argued that he created that situation by stalking, tracking down, and finally confronting Martin, and instigating an argument that led to the fight that led to him killing Martin. That actually fits well within the guidelines of involuntary manslaughter.

Once more this nation is thrust in to a hate fest by libruls who are RACE obsessed. Forget about truth and evidence.. just lynch whitey.

See Paula Deen and Zimmerman.

I thought you guys said he was Latino?

I haven't said a word about Zimmerman's race nor do I care.. his skin color is olive/ white which makes him a target by you leftist race baiters.

If blacks think they are going to start mixing it up with latinos, they are biting off way more than they can chew because latinos are unmoved when accused of being racist.

The second degree murder charge was an overcharge. They might have had a chance if they had charged him with involuntary manslaughter.

This will be the enduring falsehood of this case. It is the equivalent of "Gore won Florida" and "Iraq was all about WMDs".
You cannot charge involuntary manslaughter in a case where the action was deliberate. Zimmerman admitted to shooting Trayvon. He intentionally pulled the gun and shot him. That is not in dispute. And it does not add up to involuntary manslaughter. Which is why he wasn't charged that way.

Yes, he intentionally shot him in a struggle during a fight where he felt his life was being threatened. It can be argued that he created that situation by stalking, tracking down, and finally confronting Martin, and instigating an argument that led to the fight that led to him killing Martin. That actually fits well within the guidelines of involuntary manslaughter.

If he committed an intentional act how can it be involuntary? Oops.

Selma Mora states that she saw Zimmerman on top as well.

She a bad "witness" because she speaks Spanish?

And funny thing about Rachel, you folks seem to believe that Martin called Zimmerman a weird ass cracker.
Really, that's what you found funny about Rachel?! You would have to be deaf and blind.

English doesn't seem to be your first language.

it's not dumbass

If riots happen, you know why they will happen?

Because folks are tired of institutional racism. That's why. If you've exhausted all your options of being treated fairly..and you are left with no options, then you revolt.

"Institutional racism" my ass. If riots happen it will be because a bunch of black thugs think the verdict is a good excuse to get some free shit.

Only thugs riot because of a verdict.

:lol:

Conservatives had themselves a freakin war because they thought that the government getting rid of what they perceived as their "right" to own slaves as wrong.

You really are ignorant of history.

Lincoln invaded the Confederate states. He started the war. He did it so he could enforce punitive tariffs and loot the Southern states.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back