MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

Let's stick with the evidence. This is what happens when you judge things based on emotions.

The evidence looks good for Zimmerman.

How so? The medical examiner said the injuries were minor and no where near life threatening.

That is absolutely not relevant. The issue is not the severity of his injury, because it is not Trayvon Martin that's on trial. The issue is Zimmerman's state of mind.

It is very relevant to the issue of self defense. The state has to prove his state of mind to get a second degree murder charge and i believe the state has already downed his self defense claim which requires a reasonable fear. If he had irrational fear he should have claimed insanity.

Last edited:
The one witness that put Zimmerman on top was Rachel Jeantel who said she heard Martin saying let me up. However she saw nothing, never mentioned that fact before, and was never a credible witness.

The one witness that put Zimmerman on top was Rachel Jeantel who said she heard Martin saying let me up. However she saw nothing, never mentioned that fact before, and was never a credible witness.

Selma Mora states that she saw Zimmerman on top as well.

She a bad "witness" because she speaks Spanish?

And funny thing about Rachel, you folks seem to believe that Martin called Zimmerman a weird ass cracker.

2 people, a white guy saying the prosecution wasn't doing a good job and a black man saying people believe a black kid can't get justice.

MSNBC was critical of Obama in the debates and the right used that as proof Obama would lose.

Let's stick with the evidence. This is what happens when you judge things based on emotions.

The evidence looks good for Zimmerman.

How so? The medical examiner said the injuries were minor and no where near life threatening.

Except for one thing, the ME admitted to never actually examining Zimmerman.

I'd love to know what kind of "guilty" verdict would be enough for the PC Police.

Since the judge isn't allowing race into the trial I would say Manslaughter would be fair. But I will accept the jury decision.

But reserve the right to use this in the 20014,2016 elections.

What on Earth does this have to do with the elections? What kind of race-baiting scumbag are you?

That is absolutely not relevant. The issue is not the severity of his injury, because it is not Trayvon Martin that's on trial. The issue is Zimmerman's state of mind.

It is very relevant to the issue of self defense.

It really isn't. Self defense is based on the belief of the person claiming the right of self defense. If he reasonably believed his life was in danger he is entitled to use deadly force to defend himself. You should know this because of the number of people who find prowlers and burglars in their homes, shoot them and then find out its a family member coming home after a late night. They aren't charged with crimes either.

I'd love to know what kind of "guilty" verdict would be enough for the PC Police.

Since the judge isn't allowing race into the trial I would say Manslaughter would be fair. But I will accept the jury decision.

But reserve the right to use this in the 20014,2016 elections.

I have absolutely no doubt about that.

And funny thing about Rachel, you folks seem to believe that Martin called Zimmerman a weird ass cracker.
Really, that's what you found funny about Rachel?! You would have to be deaf and blind.

It is very relevant to the issue of self defense.

It really isn't. Self defense is based on the belief of the person claiming the right of self defense. If he reasonably believed his life was in danger he is entitled to use deadly force to defend himself. You should know this because of the number of people who find prowlers and burglars in their homes, shoot them and then find out its a family member coming home after a late night. They aren't charged with crimes either.

That comes with a few clauses.

You can't just simply "believe" your life is danger.

It really has to be in danger.

And the scenario you cite is covered. You actually have to be in your home, not in a public place.

Hate to break it to you guys, but they'll convict him of one of the lesser charges. The political choice has already been made. We cannot have riots over this, and the courts know it.

Someone will get to the jury and give them a reasonable argument for convicting with the understanding that the sentence will be light, and then reduced to 'time served' later, when everyone has lost interest.

this ^

What lesser charge is he facing?

the court will concoct something most likely

Really, that's what you found funny about Rachel?! You would have to be deaf and blind.

English doesn't seem to be your first language.

There is no evidence Martin was on top punching. More witnesses put Zimmerman on top. Even the witness John Good that the right wing fawned over said he couldn't see if Zimmerman was being punched, called it 2 guys fighting and a wrestling match.

No witnesses put Zimmerman on top punching Martin. That si a lie. Nothing contradicts Zimmerman's statements.

There was witnesses that put Zimmerman on top and no one could tell if it was punching or just a struggle. There are many lies in Zimmerman's statements.

Cite the relevant testimony.

English doesn't seem to be your first language.

:lol: If one is going to call another stupid..make sure one's spelling and grammar is correct.

It is very relevant to the issue of self defense. The state has to prove his state of mind to get a second degree murder charge and i believe the state has already downed his self defense claim which requires a reasonable fear. If he had irrational fear he should have claimed insanity.

Proving you dont know what you're talking about.
The state has to prove a reasonable person would not be in fear of death or severe bodily harm in that situation. It could show there was no:
Ability. E.g. Trayvon was an 8yr old kid.
Opportunity. E.g. Zimmerman was locked in his car when it happened.
Demonstrated intent: E.g. Trayvon was moving away from Zimmerman when Zimmerman shot him.

The state has failed to show any of these things. Martin had ability, he was a high school football player in great shape. He had opportunity, he was on top of Zimmerman punching him. He had demonstrated intent, he went back to Zimmerman after he had run away and threw the first punch.

If you have something that answers any of these points then bring them up. Otherwise leave out all the irrelevatn bullshit like "his injuries were minor" or "Zimmerman shouldn't have gone looking for him."

Forum List

Back