MSNBC Smears Bundy Supporters as “Insurgents,” Attacks Infowars, Drudge

I'm sure all 8 viewers at Drudge and InfoWars were amused.

And being you didn't say shit, I imagine that you think the Patriots of the Boston Tea Party are RACIST *****, like your other OCD boy does! See below signature for direct quote!

Son, real Americans pay little attention to the likes of CNN and Drudge and Infowars and OffTheGridNews, etc.

I am quite sure many of the Boston Tea Party were racists. as most colonists were.

I'm sure most liberals are *****, but you're covered. Can't hide that subversive tendencies, can you!

How can you smear a bunch of insane fruitloops with guns that want to take on the rest of America? They are traitors, pure and simple. Supporting someone that doesn't recognize the Federal Government and illegally uses public land by trotting out war weapons is a felony, and those people should have been charged with treason.

smeek5.jpg

MSNBC does not = the voice of the democratic party. Just in case that's an assumption people here are making in this thread. Good solid democrats support Bundy's struggles and spirit against the fed.

Actually, I'm not even sure what to call MSNBC's affiliation anymore except that they embody a song written long ago by the Dead Kennedys called "California Uber Alles".. Featuring Californian Rachael Maddow as the somewhat manic and unreflexive Fuhrer of that outfit..

California Uber Alles

I am Governor Jerry Brown
My aura smiles and never frowns
Soon I will be President

Carter power will soon go away
I will be fuhrer one day
I will command all of you
Your kids will meditate in school
Your kids will meditate in school

California Uber Alles
California Uber Alles
Uber Alles California
Uber Alles California

Zen fascists will control you 100% natural
You will jog for the master race
And always wear the happy face
Close your eyes, can't happen here

Big Bro' on the white horse is near
The hippies won't come back, you say
Mellow out or you will pay
Mellow out or you will pay

California Uber Alles
California Uber Alles
Uber Alles California
Uber Alles California

Now it is 1984
Knock, knock at your front door
It's the suede-denim secret police
They have come for your uncool niece

Come quietly to the camp
You'd look nice as a drawstring lamp
Don't you worry, it's only a shower
For your clothes, here's a pretty flower

Die on organic poison gas
Serpent's egg's already hatched
You will croak, you little clown
When you mess with President Brown
When you mess with President Brown

California Uber Alles
California Uber Alles
Uber Alles California
Uber Alles California

Under Jerry Brown this time around, kids are forced to worship a gay pedophile in schools [Harvey Milk] each May [Brown signed this into law]. Also kids are denied any therapy which might allow them to be sexually autonomous in California if they are gay by molestation and want out. Also Governor Brown and his inner circle threatened County clerks there if they didn't break the law and be in violation of the Constitution and issue illegal gay marriage licenses, they would face his and AG Harris' wrath. This is the environment Rachael Maddow hearkens from. The Bay Area California. And the rumor is at MSNBC that if Maddow doesn't approve of the content of a broadcast there, it doesn't get aired.

Dead Kennedys as prophets. Who would've guessed that?

Last edited:
And being you didn't say shit, I imagine that you think the Patriots of the Boston Tea Party are RACIST *****, like your other OCD boy does! See below signature for direct quote!

Son, real Americans pay little attention to the likes of CNN and Drudge and Infowars and OffTheGridNews, etc.

I am quite sure many of the Boston Tea Party were racists. as most colonists were.

I'm sure most liberals are *****, but you're covered. Can't hide that subversive tendencies, can you!

The subversive perverts are you and yours, son.

Show us in the Constitution where it forbids marriage equality, please

And Bundy's actions are not in accordance with the Constitution. There is no protected right in the Constitution for citizens to unilaterally decide - without consequences[/B] - which laws they will or will not obey.

[MENTION=18701]NYcarbineer[/MENTION]
Yes there is, it's called Trial by Jury.

Or can Juries now be punished for rendering verdicts that the Government disagrees with?

Thomas Jefferson:
"I consider trial by jury as the only anchor ever yet imagined by
man, by which a government can be held to the principles of its
constitution." --Thomas Jefferson to Thomas Paine, 1789.

"It is left... to the juries, if they think the permanent judges
are under any bias whatever in any cause, to take on themselves
to judge the law as well as the fact. They never exercise this
power but when they suspect partiality in the judges; and by the
exercise of this power they have been the firmest bulwarks of
English liberty." --Thomas Jefferson to Abbe Arnond, 1789.

"If the question [before justices of the peace] relate to any point
of public liberty, or if it be one of those in which the judges may
be suspected of bias, the jury undertake to decide both law and
fact." --Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia, 1782.

Why do you think the feds didn't' prosecute the veterans at the Battle Of Athens in 1946? Why do you think they won't prosecute the militias now? Because they know no Jury will convict them. Why do you think the NDAA allows indefinite detention WITHOUT JURY TRIAL in article II courts, and does not differentiate between foreign and domestic terrorists?

If th people resort to arms to resist immoral and unjust laws, you can rest assured that their Right to Trial by Jury of their PEERS will protect them.

That is why:
A: Confiscation of firearms.
B: Suspension of Jury Trials

Are automatic signals to overthrow the Tyranny that did either, because without either, you cannot resist the Tyranny. It appears, for now, that the Feds have backed off and respected the Will of the People. If this continues and the feds keep backing off, there will be no need to overthrow the Federal Government, it will actually be a peaceful (through strength) revolution.

And if you think the NSA and NDAA are the limits to which the Feds will ever abuse their powers, you are very naive. We must have either a peaceful revolution or a violent one to reverse the current course. I hope you desire the former.

Trials are the consequence. The courts are the consequence. Bundy lost in the courts.

We already had a violent revolution, in 1995. Timothy McVeigh and his fellow 'revolutionaries' blew up the federal building in Oklahoma City over the same principles you support, and over the same sort of 'tyranny' you rant about.

How did that work out for you?

So, where exactly did you respond to my post that you quoted? I was talking about Jury Nullification...you said we hav eno recognized power to delcare which laws are just and which are unjust, and you lied, I exposed that. Get rocked.

Also, McVeigh was CONVICTED as a terrorist by a Jury of his Peers...so the system works... justice prevailed. Funny that you're trying to smear Juries by citing McVeigh when Juries convicted him...What was even the point of mentioning McVeigh?

If a revolution is just, the Jury will acquit, if it's not (McVeigh) justified, they will convict (Insurrection/Treason)...

Also who is "We."

Also, why hasn't the Gov put the Battle of Athens veterans on trial or the Battle of Bunkerville Militias on trial?

Show us in the Constitution where it forbids marriage equality, please

Of who? All men and women who consent may marry. That leaves not one single adult without the privelege of marriage. Except polygamists who want to marry more than one. Or gays who also don't want to follow the rules of marriage. They can still get married, they just aren't allowed to change the definition of marriage in order to do it. It would be like allwing blind people to drive by them rewriting the rules of the DMV handbook to include blind people. Some "great civil rights causes" that seek to make things equal actually do more harm than good..

This thread is about Bundy. I only brought up the Jerry Brown Reicht because it fits with where MSNBC gets its inspiration from. It's certainly not regular old democrats.

Last edited:
I have neve understood why folks get so incensed about MSNBC. Nobody is watching except a handful of righties looking to get their panties in a bunch. Hell a 9&10 year old little league team in Merced, California has more people paying attention.

Some of them are exactly as described ... not all of them for sure. But some fit the description. No question.

But I should clarify - I don't think it does anyone any good when partisan left wing media outlets and/or partisan right wing media outlets inflame the situation with name-calling.

A member of the far-right Oath Keepers testified in her seditious conspiracy trial Wednesday that she joined the group following a “steady diet” of InfoWars conspiracy theories and stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6 because she “just got swept up.”
Jessica Watkins, an Ohio military veteran on trial in Washington, D.C., with four other members of the anti-government group, presented herself to the jury as a gullible follower, uninvolved in plans to attack the Capitol.

I bet you like Trump today right?

A member of the far-right Oath Keepers testified in her seditious conspiracy trial Wednesday that she joined the group following a “steady diet” of InfoWars conspiracy theories and stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6 because she “just got swept up.”
Jessica Watkins, an Ohio military veteran on trial in Washington, D.C., with four other members of the anti-government group, presented herself to the jury as a gullible follower, uninvolved in plans to attack the Capitol.

I bet you like Trump today right?
She fell prey to the words of a pathological liar, as did millions of other who drank the trump Koolaid.

Forum List

Back