MTG calls the democrat party the party of pedophiles on 60 minutes

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

If you promote children changing their sex before they are old enough to consent to sex, I don't see how it is any different.

Children should be allowed to develop sexually normally and be left the hell alone to figure life out on their own.

Well said MTG! The democrat party is the party of pedos.

R.d6b14fdd41c02756ce5c2a1dd1640129

If you promote children changing their sex before they are old enough to consent to sex, I don't see how it is any different.

Children should be allowed to develop sexually normally and be left the hell alone to figure life out on their own.

giphy.gif

the problem isn't them developing normally.

The problem is that some of them grow up to be LGBTQ+ and that drives you clowns on the right nuts.

Works on the assumption other forms of sexuality are mental illness.

Frankly, most gay folks I know are pretty decent people.

Most rightwingers I know are racist, misogynistic assholes.
Other than Heterosexual what might the others be that one would not look upon them as abnormal to one degree or another?

You can get going with this list:

the problem isn't them developing normally.

The problem is that some of them grow up to be LGBTQ+ and that drives you clowns on the right nuts.
I believe times will get not so nice. And many people will be corralled into camps and/or killed. How many will defend these people in the streets in a two-way war? Are you going to do it? All of those city insurrections were one way. If this is the end times, the Christians will get it first. We have had many issues in the United States. And yet compared to much of the rest of the world it was like the Garden of Eden even with problems. We are being jettisoned from that garden. That is all of us.

Other than Heterosexual what might the others be that one would not look upon them as abnormal to one degree or another?

Actually, here's a crazy idea.

How about we don't obsess about what other people are doing in their bedrooms.

People will figure out what they like or don't like.

60 years ago, being in a relationship with someone outside your own race was considered abnormal. Heck, it was a crime in a lot of states. Today, except for a few rabid racists, most normal people are fine with it.

I believe times will get not so nice. And many people will be corralled into camps and/or killed. How many will defend these people in the streets in a two-way war? Are you going to do it? All of those city insurrections were one way. If this is the end times, the Christians will get it first. We have had many issues in the United States. And yet compared to much of the rest of the world it was like the Garden of Eden even with problems. We are being jettisoned from that garden. That is all of us.

Actually, what will happen is that people will eventually accept this as normal, and even the Churches will pretend they had nothing to do with the homophobia.

Just like they try to pretend they had nothing to do with the racism of 60 years ago.

Actually, what will happen is that people will eventually accept this as normal, and even the Churches will pretend they had nothing to do with the homophobia.

Just like they try to pretend they had nothing to do with the racism of 60 years ago.
The Church's kept most people at peace and with civility in times where free stuff was not doled out with impunity. We put more resources into the edge than into mainstream. We have created a pathway of the edge moving into mainstream. If i put FOX on I will see endless commercials on soldiers returning from war zones disabled or worse. Most of FOX will then promote wars. I will see endless commercials with different rands of HIV medications which is costing the consumer/taxpayer a lot of dollars. We are promoting a plague. And FOX is wishy washy on this issue. I am not condemning people. To many self-important asses have ruined a system moored in a question of morality in all ways and most of us have our own views on it. At the same time, we have lost control of a fiat currency, and no one pays attention to it.

That is a strong word to use. Child abuse would be more appropriate IMO, at least in regsrds to sex change decisions. Can't drive until 16, drink until 21, Im not sure your age to be allowed to smoke. You can however, approve of unnecessary, major constructive surgery that alters your gender and hormones? The funding for the promotion of this probably started by the enemies of the U.S.

Just because you decided to be straight in your late 20's doesn't mean others weren't born straight or born gay.

Abnormal doesn't mean unnatural. Left handedness is abnormal how weird would it be for a group of people to try to marginalize them socially because of their perfectly natural biology?

That is a strong word to use. Child abuse would be more appropriate IMO, at least in regsrds to sex change decisions. Can't drive until 16, drink until 21, Im not sure your age to be allowed to smoke. You can however, approve of unnecessary, major constructive surgery that alters your gender and hormones? The funding for the promotion of this probably started by the enemies of the U.S.
Because calling them pedophiles is more provocative...and the added bonus is, it helps to rationalize all of the fucked up shit Republicans personally want to do....

In other to justify your own bullshit, it is imperative that you believe the other side is worse -- even if you have to totally make it up

Forum List

Back