MTG: Satan is controlling the Catholic Church for helping people at the border

Now it's at the very core of the Republican Party. Disagree with them, or do something they don't like, and you are literally of Satan. You are not just the opposition. You are evil. You are a willing minion of the Devil himself.
Every argument ever made by anyone is a moral argument.

This kind of thing used to be funny and easily dismissed. Now it's at the very core of the Republican Party. Disagree with them, or do something they don't like, and you are literally of Satan. You are not just the opposition. You are evil. You are a willing minion of the Devil himself.

This appears to be metastasizing quickly throughout the party. The Catholic League president below thinks that complaining to McCarthy about it will matter. It won't. It's the base of the party now. This is dangerous and reminiscent of a certain radical group in the Middle East.

Catholic League president Bill Donohue released a statement on Wednesday regarding Greene’s interview.

“Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene gave an interview on April 21 to Michael Voris, the head of Church Militant, wherein they discussed the role of Catholic Charities assisting illegal aliens,” the statement sent to Mediaite read. “She had plenty of opportunities to make rational criticisms of the agency, but instead she slandered the entire Catholic Church.”

“Satan is controlling the Catholic Church? She needs to apologize to Catholics immediately. She is a disgrace,” Donohue insisted and added, “We are contacting House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy about this matter. He’s got a loose cannon on his hands.”
I agree that the Catholic Church is ONE OF MANY Christian denominations assisting in the foreign invasion of America

I will leave their motivation for another time

But their complicity cannot be denied

This kind of thing used to be funny and easily dismissed. Now it's at the very core of the SCUM demonRAT Party. Disagree with them, or do something they don't like, and you are literally of Satan.
Ummm....MTG is Republican. She is the one claiming people are literally of Satan.

All caught up now?

Sister Mary Ellen ain't the problem.

The problem is those who are helping people from shit hole countries who have come to America. MTG correctly points out they don't understand Christianity.
You and MTG have it exactly backwards.

Last edited:
that's funny.. I've been Catholic all my life (though didn't go to Mass when young adult)

but for the last couple decades I have

and I have never been in a parish where the priest was even accused much less convicted of molesting a child... and this from someone who has travelled extensively, lived in many different states...

people just believe any kind of hogwash that comes down the pike..

really sad..
My father worked for a Catholic ministry. He was a hardcore Catholic. Very devoted.

His job was to help raise money for the missionaries. He was very good at it.

Then one day the news broke that the Cardinal in charge of that mission, and many of the missionaries, were child molesters. A lot of the money my dad had raised went toward funding big gay orgies.

This Cardinal's name was all over the media for a long time.

I felt horrible. I thought my dad would be absolutely crushed.

But when I called him, his faith was in no way shaken. He was disappointed, of course, but he did not hold God accountable for the sins of the priests.

It was one of the most amazing demonstrations of faith I have ever seen.

This kind of thing used to be funny and easily dismissed. Now it's at the very core of the Republican Party. Disagree with them, or do something they don't like, and you are literally of Satan. You are not just the opposition. You are evil. You are a willing minion of the Devil himself.

This appears to be metastasizing quickly throughout the party. The Catholic League president below thinks that complaining to McCarthy about it will matter. It won't. It's the base of the party now. This is dangerous and reminiscent of a certain radical group in the Middle East.

Catholic League president Bill Donohue released a statement on Wednesday regarding Greene’s interview.

“Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene gave an interview on April 21 to Michael Voris, the head of Church Militant, wherein they discussed the role of Catholic Charities assisting illegal aliens,” the statement sent to Mediaite read. “She had plenty of opportunities to make rational criticisms of the agency, but instead she slandered the entire Catholic Church.”

“Satan is controlling the Catholic Church? She needs to apologize to Catholics immediately. She is a disgrace,” Donohue insisted and added, “We are contacting House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy about this matter. He’s got a loose cannon on his hands.”

MTG is very ignorant and hateful. Basically she's just white trash. L

Most of the refugees from Mexico, Central America, and South America are Catholics. So it is to be expected that American Catholics would come to their aid and feed these starving people.

The God I know does not recognize borders for his mercy.

MTG is the one working for Satan.

Most of the refugees from Mexico, Central America, and South America are Catholics. So it is to be expected that American Catholics would come to their aid and feed these starving people.

The God I know does not recognize borders for his mercy.

MTG is the one working for Satan.

Only a fallen Bidenista angel like you believes this.

For decades democrats accused republicans of polluting water and killing old folks and polar bears but it seems they are suddenly sensitive about a little sound bite Media Matters dug up that has the word Satan. It beats talking about Biden I guess.

Jesuits a few centuries ago built forts and fought foreign intruders to retain their colonial conquests.

Sidebar: The current Pope be a Jesuit in a typical Globalist mode!!
Which has fuck-all to do with the good Samaritans feeding the starving at our border.

For decades democrats accused republicans of polluting water and killing old folks and polar bears but it seems they are suddenly sensitive about a little sound bite Media Matters dug up that has the word Satan. It beats talking about Biden I guess.
I was a lifelong Republican until Trump.

Nice try.

Forum List

Back