MTG the gift that keeps giving

I do because I want better for America than what the dems are giving us....
Are you flippin kidding me? MTG represents what is wrong with America. Not Biden, not inflation, not gas prices, the fact that some racist ass white privilege redneck dumbass piece of shit can get elected to Congress, like MTG, DEFINES what is wrong with America. Boebert, MTG, Cawthorn--these are precisely the type of individuals that the founders feared would be drawn to public service. It is precisely the reason the Electoral college and nominated senators were what the nation was founded upon.

AOC, at the other end of the spectrum, is precisely the type of individual the founders expected, and hoped, to be place in public office. The difference is stark. Cawthorn and Boebert don't even have a college degree. Cawthorn dropped out after making mostly D's at a poo-dunk College. Boebert never even attended. And MTG graduated from the University of Georgia, which is also kind of laughable, hell, my sister was a professor there, modern dance, LMAO. But AOC, cum laude from Boston University, a real school, kick ass grades.

Are you flippin kidding me? MTG represents what is wrong with America. Not Biden, not inflation, not gas prices, the fact that some racist ass white privilege redneck dumbass piece of shit can get elected to Congress, like MTG, DEFINES what is wrong with America. Boebert, MTG, Cawthorn--these are precisely the type of individuals that the founders feared would be drawn to public service. It is precisely the reason the Electoral college and nominated senators were what the nation was founded upon.

AOC, at the other end of the spectrum, is precisely the type of individual the founders expected, and hoped, to be place in public office. The difference is stark. Cawthorn and Boebert don't even have a college degree. Cawthorn dropped out after making mostly D's at a poo-dunk College. Boebert never even attended. And MTG graduated from the University of Georgia, which is also kind of laughable, hell, my sister was a professor there, modern dance, LMAO. But AOC, cum laude from Boston University, a real school, kick ass grades.
Good lord, what a fuckin hack you are! :lol:

“The idea that mom and dad together – not fake mom and fake dad – but the biological mom and biological dad, can raise their children together and do what’s right for their children, raising them to be confident in who they are, their identity, their identity is, you know, they’re a child made by God…” she said on her Facebook show MTG: Live.

How do you say "she is a fucking retard" in bumpkin?
sounds spot on to me.

sounds spot on to me.
So adoptive parents are a danger to children? What about people that adopt rape babies that the extreme pro lifers forced a woman to give birth to?

So adoptive parents are a danger to children? What about people that adopt rape babies that the extreme pro lifers forced a woman to give birth to?
hey, it was my interpretation that she meant biological vs transstupid vs same gender type parents. A biological woman and biological man who were the parents. Sorry, it was out there for interpretation and how I read it. Adopted biological woman mother and adopted biological man father. Nothing more.

hey, it was my interpretation that she meant biological vs transstupid vs same gender type parents. A biological woman and biological man who were the parents. Sorry, it was out there for interpretation and how I read it. Adopted biological woman mother and adopted biological man father. Nothing more.
She said anyone beside the biological mom and dumb are a danger to children. Its pretty clear. Not sure how you are so confused..

naw, but thanks for thinking you know my thoughts.
Thats the next logical conclusion considering you agree with this crazy bitch that adoptive parents are a danger to children.

She said anyone beside the biological mom and dumb are a danger to children. Its pretty clear. Not sure how you are so confused..
it's how I read what you posted. Are you saying I'm not allowed to interpret the words? I'm pretty sure, what I wrote is most likely her point

Thats the next logical conclusion considering you agree with this crazy bitch that adoptive parents are a danger to children.
she didn't say that at all. don't try and shape the story with your interpretation of the print. Let others interpret how they wish.

it's how I read what you posted. Are you saying I'm not allowed to interpret the words? I'm pretty sure, what I wrote is most likely her point
HER WORDS : “The idea that mom and dad together – not fake mom and fake dadbut the biological mom and biological dad,
No interpretation needed. SHE SAID BIOLOGICAL MOM AND DAD.
Enough excuses. Do you agree with her or not?

she didn't say that at all. don't try and shape the story with your interpretation of the print. Let others interpret how they wish.
"children are in the greatest danger in america today, the idea that mom and dad together – not fake mom and fake dad – but the biological mom and biological dad, can raise their children together and do what’s right for their children, raising them to be confident in who they are, their identity, their identity is, you know, they’re a child made by God

Thats what she said. Word for word.

Forum List

Back