MTG the gift that keeps giving

HER WORDS : “The idea that mom and dad together – not fake mom and fake dadbut the biological mom and biological dad,
No interpretation needed. SHE SAID BIOLOGICAL MOM AND DAD.
Enough excuses. Do you agree with her or not?
well it's how I interpreted it. I explained my interpretation. Either accept my post as my interpretation or fk off. I really don't care. You aren't my enemy. One has to listen to the interview and not print what someone else heard. too fking funny.

well it's how I interpreted. I explained my interpretation. Either accept my post as my interpretation or fk off. I really don't care. You aren't my enemy.
ITS LITERALLY WHAT SHE SAID. There is no room for interpretation.
I will never understand how you hacks can be so fucking tribal. How one can care more about a political party than their own integrity.
You, sir, are a fucking IDIOT.

ITS LITERALLY WHAT SHE SAID. There is no room for interpretation.
I will never understand how you hacks can be so fucking tribal. How one can care more about a political party than their own integrity.
You, sir, are a fucking IDIOT.
no it's not literally what she said. I listened to her comments in the video. She said traditional family values are being destroyed. She then said a mom and dad, not fake mom and fake dad, biological mom and biological dad. Again, I interpret it as biological woman mom, not transstupid. Sorry, it's what I listened and heard. don't try and shape me dude, it ain't gonna work on me. My posts are my posts. read and weep I supposed.

no it's not literally what she said. I listened to her comments in the video. She said traditional family values are being destroyed. She then said a mom and dad, not fake mom and fake dad, biological mom and biological dad. Again, I interpret it as biological woman mom, not transstupid. Sorry, it's what I listened and heard. don't try and shape me dude, it ain't gonna work on me. My posts are my posts. read and weep I supposed.
You say its not what she said, and then post the same fucking thing? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"Again, I interpret it as biological woman mom"
You are too dumb to realize you are adding to her comment. Adding things she didnt say to come to your bullshit conclusion.
You just throw away your integrity for a political party that fucking hates you.
Pathetic.
I will be so glad when America grows the fuck up.

You say its not what she said, and then post the same fucking thing? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"Again, I interpret it as biological woman mom"
You are too dumb to realize you are adding to her comment. Adding things she didnt say to come to your bullshit conclusion.
You just throw away your integrity for a political party that fucking hates you.
Pathetic.
I will be so glad when America grows the fuck up.
again, my interpretation of her meaning. spot on. still trying to shame me somehow. What a human being you really are. One never knows about another until the other just can't stop himself. You ain't shaming me, and you can laugh all fking day long. Not changing my interpretation of mom and dad and fake mom and fake dad. Sorry.

That's the glory of Trumpist babble. It's so incoherent, you can interpret it any way you want.

again, my interpretation of her meaning. spot on. still trying to shame me somehow. What a human being you really are. One never knows about another until the other just can't stop himself. You ain't shaming me, and you can laugh all fking day long. Not changing my interpretation of mom and dad and fake mom and fake dad. Sorry.
Even if you are right, she fucked up the comment because is an inarticulate, moronic gaff machine who is nowhere near the best we can do.

hey, it was my interpretation that she meant biological vs transstupid vs same gender type parents. A biological woman and biological man who were the parents. Sorry, it was out there for interpretation and how I read it. Adopted biological woman mother and adopted biological man father. Nothing more.
It also saying a stepfather and others are not as important.

Being adopted and raised by my Aunt and Uncle they had great influence over me and how I grew up, so MTG is ignorant as you are!

Biological parents screw their kids up daily, and you seem like one of those messed up kids!

Even if you are right, she fucked up the comment because is an inarticulate, moronic gaff machine who is nowhere near the best we can do.
did you listen to her and how she said it? That's what I did. Did she say it well, well that is obvious. But I understood her point. And I believe my interpretation over TN's. When she said fake mom and fake dad. She meant male moms and transwomen moms and women men and transman men.

Being adopted and raised by my Aunt and Uncle they had great influence over me and how I grew up, so MTG is ignorant as you are!

Biological parents screw their kids up daily, and you seem like one of those messed up kids!
ahh, thanks for the continued shaming that I believe a fake mom and fake dad meant transstupid and same sex parents.

Parents screw their kids up daily..... its the hardest job there is.... this is why children shouldn't attempt it....

Delusional because it was all a House of Cards that was never withstanding and it wasn’t great under Trump, Obama, and Bush but keep on being delusional…
So we lived in a house of cards under Trump?... than what are we living in today?....
I've never seen a better economy in America like the pre covid shutdown economy under Trump... you can live is denial but I won't....

That's the glory of Trumpist babble. It's so incoherent, you can interpret it any way you want.
isn't that freedom? Free to interpret the spoken word? Like those who voted to end gas powered everything in two years? Now what do they have? out of control country. but hey, fake mom and fake dad are happy.

Forum List

Back