MTP: Climate Change Discussion - no Deniers

Only people who are in complete agreement should communicate on the important issues. We must shut down and shut out all contrarian thought .

That's where we are, gang. We've gotten that fucked up.

Again. There is no viable contrarian thought on the existence of human caused climate change and it’s threat to our national security. It is fact.

If you don’t agree with that assessment, you are not invited to the debate regarding how to deal with the threat.

What’s fucked up is that intelligent people like you think it’s important to placate those who will not accept facts....so we can pretend to be open minded.

LOL...

Amazing... Not one empirical fact or observation to prove your assertions... Heck there isn't even a relevant topic point... Just a bunch of name calling...

I love it when left-tards admit they are defeated....
Lmao! You've presented no facts.

isnt that the point creep,,,we've been given no facts
Lol, you've refused to acknowledge the facts you've been given over and over.

Get back to us when you actually provide some facts.
Get back to me when you have stopped mindlessly denying and are ready to see some.

^^^ Diagnosis: Lame Deflection Due To Lack of Facts ^^^

Lmao! You've presented no facts.

Get back to me when you have stopped mindlessly denying and are ready to see some.

Sorry doc, you need a second opinion.

Again. There is no viable contrarian thought on the existence of human caused climate change and it’s threat to our national security. It is fact.

If you don’t agree with that assessment, you are not invited to the debate regarding how to deal with the threat.

What’s fucked up is that intelligent people like you think it’s important to placate those who will not accept facts....so we can pretend to be open minded.
100% lie.

You cannot have an intelligent conversation whose baseline premise is a total lie.

Sorry doc, you need a second opinion.

Sorry (not really) to disappoint, but you are the one sorely in need of an actual opinion. Instead, you spew nonsensical prog religious dogma.

I think what we have here is a bunch of climate nazis determined to lie their way into our hearts

god bless them for trying,,,

This MTP was what the entire nation was to become under Satanic Hillary.

Opposition silenced

Watching Meet the Press. They have dedicated the whole hour to climate change. They have no deniers on the panel and as Chuck Todd correctly stated the science is long since settled. Now it is time to discuss solutions.

A recent poll shows even a majority of Republicans do not dispute anthropogenic climate change.
Opinion | More Republicans Than You Think Support Action on Climate Change

I applaud Meet the Press. Time to push deniers and their pseudo science to the curb or back into closet. Choose your metaphor. They are just standing in the way and are no more than obstructionists.

We need to discuss only solutions and adaptations.
China is the leading culprit, what are you doing about the China Problem?
You are right. That is why I wrote, in another post, I am under no illusion how difficult this problem will be to solve.

Watching Meet the Press. They have dedicated the whole hour to climate change. They have no deniers on the panel and as Chuck Todd correctly stated the science is long since settled. Now it is time to discuss solutions.

A recent poll shows even a majority of Republicans do not dispute anthropogenic climate change.

I applaud Meet the Press. Time to push deniers and their pseudo science to the curb or back into closet. Choose your metaphor. They are just standing in the way and are no more than obstructionists.

You are right. That is why I wrote, in another post, I am under no illusion how difficult this problem will be to solve.
"Solving the problem" begins with the most preposterous of presumptions: that man can control the weather.

I give you credit for that.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

100% lie.

You cannot have an intelligent conversation whose baseline premise is a total lie.

Sorry. You’re not invited. Peace.

Contrarian thought, scary!

Kill it, kill it!

Why would you want to do that?

Contrarian thought is very important. When there is question regarding the facts of a matter.

Human caused climate change is a severe national security threat. Established fact. No value in a contrarian POV on that point.

Move on the the debate at hand. What do we do about it?

If your answer is “nothing”, you have a valid contrarian POV, however flawed.

100% lie.

There you have it....Live your lies or have no place in the conversation.

Good job, Karl.

100% lie.

There you have it....Live your lies or have no place in the conversation.

Good job, Karl.

If you cannot accept the fact that human caused climate change is a severe national security threat, you are of no use to anyone as we try to come up with workable solutions. So you have no place in the conversation. Ciao!

Drink up that koolaid, dupe.

Forum List

Back