A lack of prosecution does not indicate a lack of criminal activity. This is so fallacious and obviously false.
This is not cause and effect as you allege (if not prosecuted no crimes committed) and in fact the higher up one is embedded in a place of power (like Obama, Clinton, Comey, etc.) the less likely one will be prosecuted for
crimes committed purely due to political inertia and the many layers of protection surrounding a powerful political figure.

Purely on a logical level alone your angry screed is false and easily disproved.
When you have a candidate in there that ran on draining the swamp and “locking her up” he has a mandate and every right to go after her an anybody else that were involved in these “deep state” crimes. They aren’t being pursued because the facts don’t line up with the fake narrative y’all spit out. Trumps move is to turn the table so when he gets heat he blames his opponents. Only problem is he doesn’t use honest arguments. He takes crumbs of truth and spins up his own narrative which his minions run with. He convincing, I’ll give you that but if you could look at his statements skeptically for a minute I think you’d see the game he is playing. It’s transparent and obvious. Sorry but when it comes to facts and reality y’all got nothing.

If Trump wasn't Draining The Swamp then we would never Know about The Insurance Policy, FISA GATE, and Clinon-Obama-DNC-Fusion GPS-COIE Lawfirm Collusion with Russia, Steel and Skirpal
It’s funny that you pretend to champion “law and order” and “draining the swamp” yet when Mueller (the actual swamp drainer) indicts many people for crimes including lying to Congress, the FBI and the American people, you attack it as a witch hunt! If you weren’t such a blind puppet you’d see that he is actually draining the swamp, he is arresting people who are lying and covering things up and he is uncovering foul play on many levels. That’s a good thing. If you truly respect law and order you wouldn’t be taking the position you are taking. You’re a fraud.

Hey.....what did anybody lie about? Yah gots any information on that? Is that super duper double probation top secret?

People are choosing to go to jail for two weeks rather than lie for Mueller. You can get more time for a DUI than that.
What is that? Like the equivalent of spitting on the sidewalk or jay walking. Give me a break. You are a fraud. You think you are going to bully a Naval Academy Graduate in to lying?

We know Mueller is a rotten egg. He was officially charged with numerous prosecutorial crimes and railroaded innocent people to jail.

So what did anyone lie about? Please provide specific evidence. Oh, and why we are at it, anyone get charged with Russian Collusion, yet?
You tend to shoot yourself in the foot with your first sentence quite often. What did they lie about? Does it matter, are you going to defend lying to the FBI? It’s not being disputed. Cohen for example just admitted today that he lied to the FBI.
lying to the FBI happens all the time and people don't go to jail or get indicted. Fk. if that were so, then why aren't Stzrok and Page in jail? you wear politics colored glasses and you only see one thing. you're truly a sad fk.

Know how I know you’re full of shit?? Cause Trump is in power now. Republicans have had control both houses for the past two years. Trump has appointed new directors to all our law enforcement agencies. So if Obama, Clinton, Comey or anybody else was truly guilty of all these “obvious” crimes then they should and would be prosecuted. The fact that none of them are shows 1 of 2 possible things. 1 Trump and his people are incompetent in law enforcement or 2. The real facts and evidence don’t add up to criminal activity and you are misinformed

My money is on option 2
When Obama, who paid for The Dirty Russian Dossier along with Clinton along with Comey, McCabe, Yates, Rosentstein KNOWINGLY took a Salacious and Unverifiable Russian Dossier they KNEW was paid for by Clinton and Obama and paid Russian Operatives for and used that to File False Affidavits to Defraud The FISA COURT, A CRIME WAS COMMITTED!

There are 8 people right now from The Obama Administration under Criminal Investigation. Several other high ranking officials have been fired or demoted.

You really don't know WTF you are talking about.
There were people who were fired or demoted for inappropriate behavior but no criminal charges. Trump and his people are in charge so if you were telling the truth and real crimes actually were committed then these guys would be in court or jail by now. That hasn’t happened. You’re full of shit
There are multiple Obama Officials currently under Criminal Investigation, and more to come. Wait as we get closer to 2020 and watch the bombshells fall.

Watch more of them fall if The Democrats continue to try to Litigate their way back to power and piss The President Off. He has tons of damaging material on all the top Democrats which he will declassify. Should be fun watching the wailing and gnashing of teeth as The Democrat Party burns to the ground over this.

BTW , Nancy Pelosi is one of them..... Enjoy.....

I'm With Her....was really about....saving your necks and throwing your eggs all in The Clinton basket to keep yourselves out of jail.

Investigating the Investigators at DOJ and FBI | Sharyl Attkisson

Eight high ranking Department of Justice and FBI officials have been removed, reassigned or are rumored to be leaving. They include the top FBI agents who worked on two of the agency’s most high-profile investigations in the past two years: the probe into Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information as secretary of state, and the Trump-Russia collusion investigation.
Honestly man who do you think you are fooling with this crap? You post a year old blog article by Shirley reporting on the inspector generals investigation that we’ve already heard about?! McCabe was dishonest and was fired. Also a couple were reassigned for conflict of interest. No Crimes. Nothing against Obama, Clinton or Comey. You’re full of shit and your fake talking points are old, stale, and proven wrong. Go take a nap.
but don't you lie to the FBI. Do you know how fking immature you sound?

I wish one of you fks had some actual morals.

Hillary Clinton lied to THE FBI multiple times and that is a fact. Comey even testified to that fact in front of Congress.

Comey: There was classified material emailed

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?

Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.

Gowdy: It was not true?

Comey: That's what I said.

Gowdy: OK. Well, I'm looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That's not true.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said "I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material." That is true?

Comey: There was classified information emailed.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?

Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.

Comey: That's a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there's no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?

Comey: No.

Gowdy: Well, in the interest of time and because I have a plane to catch tomorrow afternoon, I'm not going to go through any more of the false statements but I am going to ask you to put on your old hat. Faults exculpatory statements are used for what?

Comey: Well, either for a substantive prosecution or evidence of intent in a criminal prosecution.

Gowdy: Exactly. Intent and consciousness of guilt, right?

Comey: That is right.

Gowdy: Consciousness of guilt and intent? In your old job you would prove intent as you referenced by showing the jury evidence of a complex scheme that was designed for the very purpose of concealing the public record and you would be arguing in addition to concealment the destruction that you and i just talked about or certainly the failure to preserve.

You would argue all of that under the heading of content. You would also — intent. You would also be arguing the pervasiveness of the scheme when it started, when it ended and the number of emails whether

They were originally classified or of classified under the heading of intent. You would also, probably, under common scheme or plan, argue the burn bags of daily calendar entries or the missing daily calendar entries as a common scheme or plan to conceal.

Two days ago, Director, you said a reasonable person in her position should have known a private email was no place to send and receive classified information. You're right. An average person does know not to do that.

This is no average person. This is a former First Lady, a former United States senator, and a former Secretary of State that the president now contends is the most competent, qualified person to be president since Jefferson. He didn't say that in '08 but says it now.

She affirmatively rejected efforts to give her a state.gov account, kept the private emails for almost two years and only turned them over to Congress because we found out she had a private email account.

So you have a rogue email system set up before she took the oath of office, thousands of what we now know to be classified emails, some of which were classified at the time. One of her more frequent email comrades was hacked and you don't know whether or not she was.

And this scheme took place over a long period of time and resulted in the destruction of public records and yet you say there is insufficient evidence of intent. You say she was extremely careless, but not intentionally so.

You and I both know intent is really difficult to prove. Very rarely do defendants announce 'On this date I intend to break this criminal code section. Just to put everyone on notice, I am going to break the law on this date.'

It never happens that way. You have to do it with circumstantial evidence or if you're Congress and you realize how difficult it is prove, specific intent, you will form lathe a statute that allows for gross negligence.

My time is out but this is really important. You mentioned there's no precedent for criminal prosecution. My fear is there still isn't. There's nothing to keep a future Secretary of State or President from this exact same email scheme or their staff.

And my real fear is this, what the chairman touched upon, this double track justice system that is rightly or wrongly perceived in this country. That if you are a private in the Army and email yourself classified information you will be kicked out. But if you are Hillary Clinton, and you seek a promotion to Commander in Chief, you will not be. So what I hope you can do today is help the average person, the reasonable person you made reference to, the reasonable person understand why she appears to be treated differently than the rest of us would be. With that I would yield back.

You tend to shoot yourself in the foot with your first sentence quite often. What did they lie about? Does it matter? It’s not being disputed. Cohen for example just admitted today that he lied to the FBI.
Is this meant for me? It doesn't seem to have anything to do with what I've posted. Try again.
It was for Tree... the guy I was replying to
Very well. Using the quote function would eliminate this confusion, fiy.

When Obama, who paid for The Dirty Russian Dossier along with Clinton along with Comey, McCabe, Yates, Rosentstein KNOWINGLY took a Salacious and Unverifiable Russian Dossier they KNEW was paid for by Clinton and Obama and paid Russian Operatives for and used that to File False Affidavits to Defraud The FISA COURT, A CRIME WAS COMMITTED!

There are 8 people right now from The Obama Administration under Criminal Investigation. Several other high ranking officials have been fired or demoted.

You really don't know WTF you are talking about.
There were people who were fired or demoted for inappropriate behavior but no criminal charges. Trump and his people are in charge so if you were telling the truth and real crimes actually were committed then these guys would be in court or jail by now. That hasn’t happened. You’re full of shit
There are multiple Obama Officials currently under Criminal Investigation, and more to come. Wait as we get closer to 2020 and watch the bombshells fall.

Watch more of them fall if The Democrats continue to try to Litigate their way back to power and piss The President Off. He has tons of damaging material on all the top Democrats which he will declassify. Should be fun watching the wailing and gnashing of teeth as The Democrat Party burns to the ground over this.

I'm With Her....was really about....saving your necks and throwing your eggs all in The Clinton basket to keep yourselves out of jail.

Eight high ranking Department of Justice and FBI officials have been removed, reassigned or are rumored to be leaving. They include the top FBI agents who worked on two of the agency’s most high-profile investigations in the past two years: the probe into Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information as secretary of state, and the Trump-Russia collusion investigation.
Honestly man who do you think you are fooling with this crap? You post a year old blog article by Shirley reporting on the inspector generals investigation that we’ve already heard about?! McCabe was dishonest and was fired. Also a couple were reassigned for conflict of interest. No Crimes. Nothing against Obama, Clinton or Comey. You’re full of shit and your fake talking points are old, stale, and proven wrong. Go take a nap.

Hillary Clinton lied to THE FBI multiple times and that is a fact. Comey even testified to that fact in front of Congress.

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?

Gowdy: OK. Well, I'm looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said "I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material." That is true?

Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.

Comey: That's a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there's no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?

Gowdy: Well, in the interest of time and because I have a plane to catch tomorrow afternoon, I'm not going to go through any more of the false statements but I am going to ask you to put on your old hat. Faults exculpatory statements are used for what?

Comey: Well, either for a substantive prosecution or evidence of intent in a criminal prosecution.

Comey: That is right?
Why doesn’t Trump indict her then? Is he that incompetent? You said it, the evidence is there. What’s going on?

You tend to shoot yourself in the foot with your first sentence quite often. What did they lie about? Does it matter? It’s not being disputed. Cohen for example just admitted today that he lied to the FBI.
Is this meant for me? It doesn't seem to have anything to do with what I've posted. Try again.
It was for Tree... the guy I was replying to
Very well. Using the quote function would eliminate this confusion, fiy.
The comment I was replying to was right there above my comment. I hit reply, that’s how the thread works

Why doesn’t Trump indict her then? Is he that incompetent? You said it, the evidence is there. What’s going on?
the AG indicts, and Sessions had a knife at his throat. We've told you all too many times to repeat it. If lying to the FBI is a crime, then hitlery should be in jail. and yet you say no. I can't make your hypocrisy any clearer.

The comment I was replying to was right there above my comment. I hit reply, that’s how the thread works
I received an alert that you had commented on a post of mine (hopefully the one where you assert erroneously that not being prosecuted means you are not guilty of a thing).
That wasn't true. That's also how this thread works.

They have to reopen the Investigation because Comey Intentionally Botched it, broke several procedural regulations and policies, and also overstepped his authority and granted all the witnesses in her campaign immunity, refused to record any interviews, allowed other suspects to be present during questioning, then abused his power, and made the decision himself based on a non existent legal standard NOT TO PROSECUTE HER, and he pretty much broke every rule in the book to do this including allowing Hillary Clinton to destroy evidence in violation of two Federal Preservation Orders.

Even after there was rock solid proof SHE LIED TO THE FBI AGAIN for the 100th time when they found evidence on Weiner's laptop, HE STILL DID NOT CHARGE HER with "Lying To THE FBI!"

He could have been and should have been fired for that. He even transmitted privileged and classified information in violation of several US Codes which was a felony as retaliation for his being fired.

He also failed to report Loretta Lynch's successful attempt at Obstruction of Justice when she ordered Comey to squash The Clinton Investigation.

It doesn't get any clearer than that. Comey was corrupt to the core and so is Mueller.

Last edited:
the AG indicts, and Sessions had a knife at his throat. We've told you all too many times to repeat it. If lying to the FBI is a crime, then hitlery should be in jail. and yet you say no. I can't make your hypocrisy any clearer.
It's not that it isn't clear to snowflakes - they see it perfectly. It's just that, like the 2016 election results or Stephens' requests for additional security before he died - it is just REJECTED.

:p

So when is Rosenstein going to get around to indicting McCabe, like the US IG recommended months ago?

So when is Rosenstein going to get around to indicting McCabe, like the US IG recommended months ago?
You have to get rid of Rosenstein simply because he, Comey, Mueller were involved in The Rosatom Bribery scandal along with McCain, Holder, Clinton and Adam Schiff.

The only reason Trump hasn't fired Rosenstein, is because Rosenstein is playing ball imo, and to fire Rosenstein would cause too much of a stir. So it's a stalemate. But Rosenstein is just as filthy as McCabe, Comey and Mueller Strozk et al.

Mueller's entire case has Devolved in to making all of his decisions based on calling his OWN Witnesses Liars.

Dershowitz: Mueller Making Decisions on 'False Statements'

"His credibility as a witness diminishes. The question is whether he will say what others have said about buildings in Moscow or whether or not that constitutes any kind of criminal activity. I find it very hard to define."

However, Cohen's plea could even mean a "perjury trap" for Trump himself, Dershowitz added.

"They have lost Paul Manafort as a witness," said Dershowitz. "Of course, he is unlikely to be a witness. . . they are probably hustling to try to get a new witness to fill some of those gaps."

Meanwhile, Mueller's case has never been very strong against the president, said Dershowitz, but Cohen won't be a good witness because of his own "history of questionable conduct...I think they are going to look to see if they can get some information that can be corroborated."

They have to reopen the Investigation because Comey Intentionally Botched it, broke several procedural regulations and policies, and also overstepped his authority and granted all the witnesses in her campaign immunity, refused to record any interviews, allowed other suspects to be present during questioning, then abused his power, and made the decision himself based on a non existent legal standard NOT TO PROSECUTE HER, and he pretty much broke every rule in the book to do this including allowing Hillary Clinton to destroy evidence in violation of two Federal Preservation Orders.

Even after there was rock solid proof SHE LIED TO THE FBI AGAIN for the 100th time when they found evidence on Weiner's laptop, HE STILL DID NOT CHARGE HER with "Lying To THE FBI!"

He could have been and should have been fired for that. He even transmitted privileged and classified information in violation of several US Codes which was a felony as retaliation for his being fired.

He also failed to report Loretta Lynch's successful attempt at Obstruction of Justice when she ordered Comey to squash The Clinton Investigation.

It doesn't get any clearer than that. Comey was corrupt to the core and so is Mueller.
Two years went by and they didn’t reopen it. Why?

More Mueller Mischief:

Is this the Spanish Inquisition, or The Salem Witch Trials?

Full Story at the Link

Mark Penn: The Mueller investigation has come up empty on Russia -- You won’t believe what's coming next

But it’s clear now Mueller is no longer looking for crimes in the presidential race of 2016. He is simply creating a narrative to delegitimize the president and to string together his words to Comey with the Flynn indictment, Cohen with Stormy Daniels payment, Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi with ties to Julian Assange, and now Cohen with underplaying Russia connections. And let’s not forget the Trump Tower meeting with the attorney who was also conveniently working with Fusion GPS.

There’s no doubt that the outline of Mueller’s report was written a long time ago and is being filled in. For those who thought Mueller would deliver a balanced and thoughtful report, these latest actions suggest that instead, we are seeing an all-out attack on the president and the presidency the likes of which we have never seen.

Get ready for the fight of the century coming soon and it will be about everything except collusion with the Russian government.

Trump can not charge or indict anyone. In fact the “investigation” was only a sham and had one purpose. For the people involved to be brought in have a tea party and be granted wide based immunity by the investigating authority for any and all crimes. That is why they are not being prosecuted NOW. mueller and comey and all of the oshitscum DOJ conspired to keep them from being prosecuted by virtually assuring noe of the key players could be forced to testify. And you all know it just like we do. Dimshit scum are all about criminality and treachery.

Last edited:
Seriously WTF is wrong with Bob Mueller and his so called Investigation?

It is not Illegal to do business with Russia. If it were, then everyone involved in the Uranium One Deal would be going to jail.

It's not illegal to build a building in Russia or plan it or have discussions about it, or cancel plans to build such a building.

It's not illegal for a Russian to pay you a fee for consultation on any topic, or accept money for making speeches there. If it were, Bill Clinton would be in jail.

It's not illegal to have a meeting at a building with anyone of Russian origin.

It's not illegal to have Russian Nationals making up the majority of your Board of Directors at any Corporation or Organization in America. Otherwise everyone working at The Podesta Group would be in Jail.

It's not illegal to accept a donation to a "charity" from Russian Businessmen, even if it is $145 Million Dollars and its The Clinton Foundation. Otherwise Hillary Clinton would be in jail.

It's not illegal for Fusion GPS to send a Russian to Trump Tower to try to make it look like something seedy was going on.

It's not illegal to get drunk and talk with a Clinton Supporter in a bar about potentially getting dirt on Hillary Clinton.

If it were illegal to talk about Russians, meet with Russians, or accept documents from Russians, everyone involved in creating and disseminating The Dirty Russian Dossier would go to jail.

It's not Illegal to pay Russians or other Foreign Agents even laundering money through COIE Lawfirm. and Fusion GPS for Russian Propaganda, and LIES. Otherwise Barak Obama and Hillary Clinton would be in jail.

It is Illegal to file False Affidavits in a FISA court based on Russian Propaganda you know is false especially when you conceal who paid for it and where it came from. Mueller isn't interested in THAT CRIME!

It is also illegal to plot to use propaganda to undermine and damage a sitting president and it's illegal to use false information that you know is false to launch unrestricted broad and far reaching investigations in search of a crime that no one can name.

I never liked The Idea of a Special Counsel, but I was willing to give Bob Mueller a chance.

After researching him and his team, they are really just a bunch of political criminals covering for another set of political criminals and doing what they can to put a leash on President Trump.

How do you justify launching a Criminal Investigation without having a crime to investigate based on Russian Propaganda and a joke made on The Campaign Trail?

Add in the COUP etc. and The Insurance Policy and this entire thing stinks to heaven.

Add in Mueller completely ignoring Russian Collusion and The FISA scandal...and it gets worse.

Then looking at the staff he assembled, and half of them had to be fired they were that corrupt and biased, and others including Mueller have been charged with prosecutorial misconduct, tampering with witness statements, and manufacturing evidence and committing perjury themselves.

It's Disgusting.

But Democrats Love it. So that tells you all you need to know about them and their sense of justice, due process, and Civil Rights.

Last edited:

Trump can not charge or indict anyone. In fact the “investigation” was only a sham and had one purpose. For the people involved to be brought in have a tea party and be granted wide based immunity by the investigating authority for any and all crimes. That is why they are not being prosecuted NOW. mueller and comey and all of the oshitscum DOJ conspired to keep them from being prosecuted by virtually assuring noe of the key players could be forced to testify. And you all know it just like we do. Dimshit scum are all about criminality and treachery.
Do you enjoy making shit up and trying to present it as fact? Really, who do you think you are fooling? Sesssions, whitiker or Wray could have dove right into reopen that investigation. The house or senate could have opened their own investigation. None did because there is nothing there. Its political bait and hyperbolic propaganda, nothing more. You’re a damn puppet if you really believe all that crap you spew. Sorry.

Do you enjoy making shit up and trying to present it as fact? Really, who do you think you are fooling? Sesssions, whitiker or Wray could have dove right into reopen that investigation. The house or senate could have opened their own investigation. None did because there is nothing there. Its political bait and hyperbolic propaganda, nothing more. You’re a damn puppet if you really believe all that crap you spew. Sorry.

Please Define The Crime of Russian Collusion:

Is it John McCain, Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder, and Barak Obama selling 20% of US Uranium to Putin?

Is it Obama giving Iran $150 Billion Dollars to buy weapons and Scientific Expertise in Nuclear Weapons from Russia? Is it Iran buying weapons with those same Obama Bucks and giving it to Hamas, the PLO and other terrorist groups?

Is it Obama working a sweetheart deal with Russia to oversee Syria's compliance with a Chemical Weapons agreement, and then being allowed to build military bases in Syria?

Is it Clinton, The DNC, and Obama paying Putin's Ex KGB agents $14 Million dollars for Russian Propaganda and using that to attack the president in a FISA Court by filing false affidavits with it?

Is it Clinton, Podesta, Obama Laundering money through COIE Lawfirm and Fusion GPS to Foreign Agents to pay for Russian Dirt on Trump?

Is it The Podesta Group having Russian Nationals sitting on their Board of Directors at The Podesta Group?

Is it Clinton accepting $145 Million in donations to a Secretary of State's Charity while approving a sale of 20% of US Uranium to Russia all the while knowingly suppressing a Russian Bribery scandal to get that sale approved?

Is it Bill and Hillary Clinton accepting speaking fees and consultation fees worth millions from Russia when traveling to Russia to give "speeches"

Is it a Obama caught on a hot mic telling Putin's Representative that he could work a deal with him "after the election"?

Is it Obama looking the other way and doing nothing while Putin annexed The Crimea?

Is it Obama paying for Russian Propaganda 'Dirt on Trump' while also ignoring and downplaying "alleged" Russian interference in our elections?

Mueller has a history of incompetence that he often covers with Prosecutorial Misconduct, Altering Witness Statements, Railroading Innocent Men, and Charging People with Petty Offenses, Setting Perjury Traps and Encouraging Witnesses to Perjure themselves in exchange for lenient sentences.

Avoiding The Obvious Truth that Mueller was Illegitimately Appointed as a Special Counsel with No Crime to Investigate, why was this guy touted at all? His History is one of Miserable Flops, Incompetence, Negligence, and Misconduct!

McCarthy: Mueller Probe Started With 'Worthy' Purpose, But Turned Into 'Clown Show'

Former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy said Special Counsel Robert Mueller's probe has turned into a "clown show" as it's seemingly drifted away from its initial purpose of investigating Russia's meddling in the 2016 election and possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Moscow.

McCarthy made the remark on "America's Newsroom" Wednesday in response to several developments in the Mueller investigation.

Mueller's office has accused former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort of lying and violating his plea agreement. Manafort, 69, was convicted on multiple counts of financial fraud over the summer in connection to work he completed in Ukraine as a political consultant.

Additionally, conservative author Jerome Corsi announced he would reject a deal with investigators that would have required him to plead guilty to perjury. A draft court filing prepared as part of the abortive plea deal said Corsi notified Trump adviser Roger Stone in August 2016 that WikiLeaks intended to release information damaging to Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.

McCarthy said that even if Corsi got information from WikiLeaks and gave it to Stone who then gave it to Trump -- although there are no facts that establish that -- it's not a crime.

The clown show is from the partisan hacks making shit up about the probe. So far very little if anything has leaked out so we really don’t know what they know. We are left with idiots like you creating your own narratives to suit your political agenda. You’re not fooling anybody.

Is it made up that Mueller and his cronies on this Investigation were involved in Prosecutorial Misconduct?

Altering Witness Statements?

Manufacturing Evidence?

Laying Perjury Traps?

Railroading Innocent Men to Jail?

Forced The US Taxpayer to pay millions in Restitution to their Victims?

Half of his team was fired because of Corruption and Bias and are under criminal investigation?

Were financial donors to Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama's campaigns?

Please show me which of these statements are untrue.

I'll be waiting.

Your entire post is untrue. This is nothing but a cheap smear job. Paul Manafort was tried and CONVICTED for putting the interests of Russia ahead of the US. What Corsi and Manafort are conspiring to do is get a Trump pardon. Manafort was tried by the Trump appointed US Attorney not Mueller. Apparently he found sufficient grounds to prosecute Manafort.
And a jury found him guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty, in fact I don’t even know how many guilty’s. The guy is now a many times convicted felon.

Forum List

Back