Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

Special counsel Robert Mueller has brought charges against 13 Russian nationals and three Russian groups for interfering with the 2016 U.S. elections, the Department of Justice announced Friday.

"Defendants' operations included supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump ("Trump campaign") and disparaging Hillary Clinton," the indictment reads.

"Defendants made various expenditures to carry out those activities, including buying political advertisements on social media in the names of U.S. persons and entities."

Mueller indicts 13 Russians for interfering in US election
"Defendants made various expenditures to carry out those activities, including buying political advertisements on social media in the names of U.S. persons and entities."
Full indictment is here: Mueller indicts Russian hackers—read the full court documents here.
  • St. Petersburg firm Internet Research Agency (IRA)
  • IRA closely connected to Putin
  • Millions of dollars spent to "mess with" the U.S. 2016 election on Trump's behalf.
And this is an indictment, which means the case has to have a far higher standard of proof and probative evidence of the meddling, subterfuge, etc.

But the most important thing is this: what the USIC had been telling us was most definitely not a hoax; the POTUS' own justice department is not going to file hoax indictments in criminal courts of law. The defendants may or may not be found guilty, they may or may not "cop pleas," but whatever the outcome, there's no way around the reality that the evidence of meddling is far more meritorious than mere "he said, she said" of political rhetoric.

What remains to be seen is what Trump knew about this meddling and what was the nature of his and his team's involvement in and/or complicity with the meddling.
What an "indictment means" is that a prosecutor went before a grand jury, presented evidence, without any defensive representation or presence, and convinced a majority of said jury that there was evidence to warrant a trial.

In this case, they felt that there was sufficient evidence to indite the accused of having committed SPAM - you fuckin' retard.

Last edited:
Just quit. Rosenstein’s actual words-

...THERE IS NO ALLEGATION IN THIS INDICTMENT THAT ANY AMERICAN WAS A KNOWING PARTICIPANT IN THIS ILLEGAL ACTIVITY. THERE IS NO ALLEGATION IN THE INDICTMENT THAT THE CHARGE ALTERED THE OUTCOME OF THE 2016 ELECTION...

...MR. ROSENSTEIN
: THERE IS NO ALLEGATION IN THIS INDICTMENT THAT ANY AMERICAN HAD ANY KNOWLEDGE. THE NATURE OF THE SCHEME WAS THE DEFENDANTS TOOK EXTRAORDINARY STEPS TO MAKE IT APPEAR THAT THEY WERE ORDINARY AMERICAN POLITICAL ACTIVISTS, EVEN SO FAR AS TO BASE THEIR ACTIVITIES ON A VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK HERE IN THE UNITED STATES. THEY APPEAR TO BE AMERICANS...

Special counsel Robert Mueller has brought charges against 13 Russian nationals and three Russian groups for interfering with the 2016 U.S. elections, the Department of Justice announced Friday.

"Defendants' operations included supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump ("Trump campaign") and disparaging Hillary Clinton," the indictment reads.

Mueller indicts 13 Russians for interfering in US election
Full indictment is here: Mueller indicts Russian hackers—read the full court documents here.
  • St. Petersburg firm Internet Research Agency (IRA)
  • IRA closely connected to Putin
  • Millions of dollars spent to "mess with" the U.S. 2016 election on Trump's behalf.
And this is an indictment, which means the case has to have a far higher standard of proof and probative evidence of the meddling, subterfuge, etc.

But the most important thing is this: what the USIC had been telling us was most definitely not a hoax; the POTUS' own justice department is not going to file hoax indictments in criminal courts of law. The defendants may or may not be found guilty, they may or may not "cop pleas," but whatever the outcome, there's no way around the reality that the evidence of meddling is far more meritorious than mere "he said, she said" of political rhetoric.

What remains to be seen is what Trump knew about this meddling and what was the nature of his and his team's involvement in and/or complicity with the meddling.

This is ridiculous. Ronsenstine refused to indicate Crooked Hillary's and the DNC hiring Russians to attack on our democracy by using the FBI to get FISA warrants to spy on Americans. The democrats and the Swamp/MSM are the only "meddlers."

upload_2018-2-16_12-26-58.png

Where is the Russian Collusion?
You could look at the money laundering.
Or just when Trump asked for the russians to help on live TV.
You know what money laundering I am far more concerned with?

You know what I am positive about, that no matter which party's candidate for president gets into office, the drug problem will remain the same, because it is good for Wall Street and the international banking cartel.

They don't give a rat's ass about the little folks and the harm it is doing to us. This is all just a distraction to them.

If you are concerned about money laundering, you shouldn't be worried about this, you should be worried about holding this lying shit bag to his promises, to respect the state's initiatives on pot, rather than letting his AG get all draconian on them.

Banks Launder Billions of Illegal Cartel Money While Snubbing Legal Marijuana Businesses | HuffPost

Outrageous HSBC Settlement Proves the Drug War Is a Joke

How a big US bank laundered billions from Mexico's murderous drug gangs

Awash In Cash, Drug Cartels Rely On Big Banks To Launder Profits
Instead you are worried about this type of money laundering?

Were you concerned about Chinagate?

Breaking just now, more will surly follow.

Eat that Orange Turd!

Say cause and effect challenged liberals, how did you come to the conclusion this is linked to Trump?

Answer, typical emotional response. Reality is what you want it to be.

it's a long read, so you might be challenged trying to enlighten yourself, but stick with it or stay poorly educated like president dotard wants you to be:

The definitive Trump-Russia timeline of events
Follow our timeline of events on the Trump administration's ties to Russia.
By MATTHEW NUSSBAUM
03/03/2017 07:30 PM EST
Updated 12/01/2017 03:48 PM EST

Rosenstein:
THERE IS NO ALLEGATION IN THIS INDICTMENT THAT ANY AMERICAN WAS A KNOWING PARTICIPANT IN THIS ILLEGAL ACTIVITY. THERE IS NO ALLEGATION IN THE INDICTMENT THAT THE CHARGE ALTERED THE OUTCOME OF THE 2016 ELECTION.

Eat that Orange Turd!

Say cause and effect challenged liberals, how did you come to the conclusion this is linked to Trump?

Answer, typical emotional response. Reality is what you want it to be.

it's a long read, so you might be challenged trying to enlighten yourself, but stick with it or stay poorly educated like president dotard wants you to be:

Follow our timeline of events on the Trump administration's ties to Russia.
By MATTHEW NUSSBAUM
03/03/2017 07:30 PM EST
Updated 12/01/2017 03:48 PM EST

If it means there has been no collusion, we must be close to the end of this investigation, right? Sounds like the end.
On the contrary. Rosenstein was very careful to state that "There is no allegation of any American's involvement in this indictment". Very open ended statement. Plus now Gates has turned, and Barron answered questions from Mueller's people for 20 hours, answered all questions. I think that this investigation has a long ways to go yet.
BANNON, Old Rocks, NOT BARRON. I had to Google it. I couldn't figure out how Mueller managed to interview the kid but not the father.
Aha, now we find out that Barron Trump was the contact between the campaign and the Russians. I knew it!

Trump is so sleazy he almost figured out how to collude with the Russians without being discovered!
That would explain why Barron has been under wraps for so long. Trump thought we'd forget he existed.

Eat that Orange Turd!
Seriously? LMGTFY

Is Fox not covering the indictment? It's "all over" the news channels I've looked at and it's "all over" the Internet.
OP posted a claim, I asked for a link to back up that claim. Too hard for you to understand? Not my job to do the OP's work.
As I wrote: Seriously?

Do you think the news that Mueller filed indictments against 13 Russians accusing them of having meddled in the 2016 election would be something that is (1) made up and (2) that looking at any news site, listening to any news radio show, or watching any news program would not be talking about?

How lazy are you? I could see the merit of your request were the OP-er to have remarked about some esoteric sh*t, but those indictments absolutely are not even close to such.
Seriously. If you're going to make a claim, back it up.

If it means there has been no collusion, we must be close to the end of this investigation, right? Sounds like the end.
On the contrary. Rosenstein was very careful to state that "There is no allegation of any American's involvement in this indictment". Very open ended statement. Plus now Gates has turned, and Barron answered questions from Mueller's people for 20 hours, answered all questions. I think that this investigation has a long ways to go yet.

it's the begining of the end. me thinx all the rat fuckers in this nightmare will start turning on each other. i'm willing to be hope hicks is going to.

Eat that Orange Turd!
Seriously? LMGTFY

Is Fox not covering the indictment? It's "all over" the news channels I've looked at and it's "all over" the Internet.
OP posted a claim, I asked for a link to back up that claim. Too hard for you to understand? Not my job to do the OP's work.
As I wrote: Seriously?

Do you think the news that Mueller filed indictments against 13 Russians accusing them of having meddled in the 2016 election would be something that is (1) made up and (2) that looking at any news site, listening to any news radio show, or watching any news program would not be talking about?

How lazy are you? I could see the merit of your request were the OP-er to have remarked about some esoteric sh*t, but those indictments absolutely are not even close to such.
Seriously. If you're going to make a claim, back it up.

that there were indictments? :rofl:

I though the investigation was to connect Americans for Trump, or Trump himself, with working with Russians to alter the election?
Instead we have some minor league boobs who were operating on their own

MSM and safe spacers will wet themselves but the witch hunt fishing trip provided no witches and a few minnows

Did that Swamp Rat Rosensitne provide evidence one of the alleged "Russian bots" hacked the DNC? :abgg2q.jpg:

This was Russia, just as England and other nations interfere.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Did you just make this up or you have a specific incident of England's government conducting illegal operations to interfere in our election?

Yes, of course. If you think a former mi6 agent named Steele who created the dossier to go after Trump, or that he met with McCain in Canada is all just some "concerned anti-Trumper", you're very naive. If this is so, you have an extradition agreement with England.

You are totally out to lunch like the rest of the Trumpsters.

Steele was contracted by GPS and conducted his work completely LEGALLY as a private citizen, nothing to do with England.

BANNON, Old Rocks, NOT BARRON. I had to Google it. I couldn't figure out how Mueller managed to interview the kid but not the father.
Aha, now we find out that Barron Trump was the contact between the campaign and the Russians. I knew it!

Trump is so sleazy he almost figured out how to collude with the Russians without being discovered!
That would explain why Barron has been under wraps for so long. Trump thought we'd forget he existed.
Fiendishly clever of Trump, eh? Thinking that no one would expect his 12-year old son would be his contact with the Ruskies and all.

From the CNBC link.....

Alone, the ads don't appear to look much different from what you're probably used to seeing on Facebook. But the contradictory messages across them suggest the Russian government was trying to exacerbate political divisions in the U.S. population.

"exacerbating political divisions" is NOT meddling in an election. It favors neither side. It just pours GAS on our OWN fires and EXISTING divisions..
You all for that, FCT?
They had no right to do that. Don't let them do anymore money laundering in Manhattan. That oughta fix 'em.

The old Kremlin guard has a grudge. WE (our country) noticed the cracks in the Soviet Union developing and WE did the same to them. Didn't CAUSE the collapse of the Soviet Union -- we just gently PUSHED public opinion to LOSE FAITH in their leadership.. It's a grudge match.

Putin could NEVER collapse the American political system without MASSIVE HELP from the partisan warriors themselves. YOU party animal did the damage leading to daily systemic rot. Putin didn't do that. He just wants shits and giggles "HELPING" you to kill my country..
YOU party animal did the damage leading to daily systemic rot.
You best not be referring to me. Seriously.

Forum List

Back