Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

Rosenstein:
THERE IS NO ALLEGATION IN THIS INDICTMENT THAT ANY AMERICAN WAS A KNOWING PARTICIPANT IN THIS ILLEGAL ACTIVITY. THERE IS NO ALLEGATION IN THE INDICTMENT THAT THE CHARGE ALTERED THE OUTCOME OF THE 2016 ELECTION.

Breaking just now, more will surly follow.

Eat that Orange Turd!

Say cause and effect challenged liberals, how did you come to the conclusion this is linked to Trump?

Answer, typical emotional response. Reality is what you want it to be.

it's a long read, so you might be challenged trying to enlighten yourself, but stick with it or stay poorly educated like president dotard wants you to be:

The definitive Trump-Russia timeline of events
Follow our timeline of events on the Trump administration's ties to Russia.
By MATTHEW NUSSBAUM
03/03/2017 07:30 PM EST
Updated 12/01/2017 03:48 PM EST

A) this isn't the be all & end all of this investigation.

B) ignorance is not a defense

C) collusion is not a crime, but conspiracy is. whether or not an outcome is changed from an illegal act, matters not whether or not that results in a crime.
Look up 'unwitting'. It has a specific legal meaning.

Eat that Orange Turd!

You can indict half of Russia and ALL of the Russians in this country for trying to support Trump's election or defeat Hillary's, that no more indicts Trump for having any knowledge of or anything to do with it than it does indict the government of Saud for Osama bin Laden and his crew being behind the 911 attacks.

Last edited:
According to the indictment, the Internet Research Agency, a Russian troll farm, started interfering as early as 2014 in U.S. politics, extending to the 2016 presidential election. The defendants, "posing as U.S. persons and creating false U.S. personas," operated social media groups designed to attract U.S. audiences by stealing U.S. identities and falsely claiming to be U.S. activists.

Troll farm ?

RW trolls, raise your hand.

Eat that Orange Turd!

Here is a copy of the 42 page indictment

https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein was clear in what the 13 Russians indicted today were up to: “They wanted to promote discord in the United States and undermine public confidence in the democracy.”

If it sounds familiar, it was also Donald Trump’s campaign strategy.

Just like the Russians, he was racially divisive. Just like the Russians, he actively tried to suppress minority voter turnout. Just like the Russians, he insisted the U.S. political system was rigged.

From the CNBC link.....

"exacerbating political divisions" is NOT meddling in an election. It favors neither side. It just pours GAS on our OWN fires and EXISTING divisions..
You all for that, FCT?
They had no right to do that. Don't let them do anymore money laundering in Manhattan. That oughta fix 'em.

The old Kremlin guard has a grudge. WE (our country) noticed the cracks in the Soviet Union developing and WE did the same to them. Didn't CAUSE the collapse of the Soviet Union -- we just gently PUSHED public opinion to LOSE FAITH in their leadership.. It's a grudge match.

Putin could NEVER collapse the American political system without MASSIVE HELP from the partisan warriors themselves. YOU party animal did the damage leading to daily systemic rot. Putin didn't do that. He just wants shits and giggles "HELPING" you to kill my country..
YOU party animal did the damage leading to daily systemic rot.
You best not be referring to me. Seriously.

You ARE supporting a whole host of important Leadership who ACTUALLY paid Russian Intel liars for dirt on their political opponent and abused the power of offices to justify spying on that campaign..

Might be time to ponder what you spend time on defending..

But -- I also recognize it take TWO parties to have a confrontation large enough to TOTALLY disrupt and kill confidence in American leadership.. So you have LOTS of company in destroying things. And to be complete -- I'd have to add the OBVIOUS COLLUSION of almost ALL of American media.

Putin has a very easy job because of all this daily tribal warfare and free DOMESTIC propaganda -- doesn't he?
I thought you had a half way clear head. I was wrong.
Think whatever addled bullshit you want, FCT. You will anyway, despite all evidence to the contrary.

Did I say anything in error? Please tell me. I will flog myself mercilessly.. This ENTIRE Russia Russia Russia circus is an ass-covering device developed out of COMPLETE PANIC at the unexpected Election result.

From the CNBC link.....

Alone, the ads don't appear to look much different from what you're probably used to seeing on Facebook. But the contradictory messages across them suggest the Russian government was trying to exacerbate political divisions in the U.S. population.

"exacerbating political divisions" is NOT meddling in an election. It favors neither side. It just pours GAS on our OWN fires and EXISTING divisions..
You all for that, FCT?
They had no right to do that. Don't let them do anymore money laundering in Manhattan. That oughta fix 'em.

The old Kremlin guard has a grudge. WE (our country) noticed the cracks in the Soviet Union developing and WE did the same to them. Didn't CAUSE the collapse of the Soviet Union -- we just gently PUSHED public opinion to LOSE FAITH in their leadership.. It's a grudge match.

Putin could NEVER collapse the American political system without MASSIVE HELP from the partisan warriors themselves. YOU party animal did the damage leading to daily systemic rot. Putin didn't do that. He just wants shits and giggles "HELPING" you to kill my country..

You ARE supporting a whole host of important Leadership who ACTUALLY paid Russian Intel liars for dirt on their political opponent and abused the power of offices to justify spying on that campaign..

But -- I also recognize it take TWO parties to have a confrontation large enough to TOTALLY disrupt and kill confidence in American leadership.. So you have LOTS of company in destroying things. And to be complete -- I'd have to add the OBVIOUS COLLUSION of almost ALL of American media.

Putin has a very easy job because of all this daily tribal warfare and free DOMESTIC propaganda -- doesn't he?

you might want to ponder the difference between parroted partisan conjecture and the FACTS of the matter.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's office said Friday that a grand jury indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for alleged interference in the 2016 presidential elections, during which they boosted the candidacy of Donald Trump.
Special counsel Mueller: Russians conducted 'information warfare' against US to help Trump win

View attachment 177117

View attachment 177120
------------------------------------------------------
The irony of bs , oh can't wait to see what this spins into , just wow........lol . Idiots won't see the petty bs charges they made up on this omg...

Except there's this, too:

Another former Trump aide might soon cooperate with Robert Mueller’s investigation

I wouldn't take it to heart. Like I said in this post already this will be used on Trump and that's why it's being mentioned today as " Breaking news" lol

upload_2018-2-16_12-54-21.png

Julian Assange ⌛ on Twitter

upload_2018-2-16_12-55-51.png

Alcohol or drugs?

Alcohol is a drug

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You're very tiresome, even when you're being a pedant instead of a prig.

Just trying to help you quit making such a fool of yourself all the time

you really can't save some people from their true nature

And you are the National Spokesmodel for proof of that!

From the CNBC link.....

Alone, the ads don't appear to look much different from what you're probably used to seeing on Facebook. But the contradictory messages across them suggest the Russian government was trying to exacerbate political divisions in the U.S. population.

You all for that, FCT?

you might want to ponder the difference between parroted partisan conjecture and the FACTS of the matter.

WE CAUSED this downhill sewer run. Putin didn't cause it. I'll flog myself again if you correct me..

Eat that Orange Turd!

the complaint says not ONE AMERICAN was involved

EAT that hater

It appears you are correct:
Special counsel Mueller: Russians conducted 'information warfare' against US to help Trump win

"Rosenstein said there is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the scheme, nor is there any allegation that the scheme affected the outcome of the election."

The best part IMHO is :
"And after the election of Trump as president in November 2016, the defendants used fake personas to organize and coordinate political rallies in support of Trump, while also doing the same to create rallies "protesting the results" of the election, the indictment said.

On one day, Nov. 12, 2016, the defendants organized a rally in New York to "show your support for President-elect Donald Trump" while at the same time organizing a "Trump is NOT my president rally" that also was held in New York."

Awesome Idea!; I'm going to steal that one after the 2020 election with one new twist, I'm going to swap the themes of the rallies in the middle and see if any of the partisan lemmings notice.:D

have not read it fully as of yet but appears

that of the sites listed had been pro hillary sites

--LOL

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein was clear in what the 13 Russians indicted today were up to: “They wanted to promote discord in the United States and undermine public confidence in the democracy.”

If it sounds familiar, it was also Donald Trump’s campaign strategy.

Just like the Russians, he was racially divisive. Just like the Russians, he actively tried to suppress minority voter turnout. Just like the Russians, he insisted the U.S. political system was rigged.
3qfuqy.jpg

He could have said Trump was not involved, directly, and you would still claim otherwise. Trump is an American. He said no American.
Rosenstein:
THERE IS NO ALLEGATION IN THIS INDICTMENT THAT ANY AMERICAN WAS A KNOWING PARTICIPANT IN THIS ILLEGAL ACTIVITY. THERE IS NO ALLEGATION IN THE INDICTMENT THAT THE CHARGE ALTERED THE OUTCOME OF THE 2016 ELECTION.

Eat that Orange Turd!

Say cause and effect challenged liberals, how did you come to the conclusion this is linked to Trump?

Answer, typical emotional response. Reality is what you want it to be.

it's a long read, so you might be challenged trying to enlighten yourself, but stick with it or stay poorly educated like president dotard wants you to be:

Follow our timeline of events on the Trump administration's ties to Russia.
By MATTHEW NUSSBAUM
03/03/2017 07:30 PM EST
Updated 12/01/2017 03:48 PM EST

A) this isn't the be all & end all of this investigation.

B) ignorance is not a defense

C) collusion is not a crime, but conspiracy is. whether or not an outcome is changed from an illegal act, matters not whether or not that results in a crime.

Alcohol or drugs?

Alcohol is a drug

You're very tiresome, even when you're being a pedant instead of a prig.

what is tiresome are people who lie for Russians.

Then you must be damn tired of Barry Obama and Hillary who bent over backwards to lie, help and forward their interests with everything from the Crimea, to uranium, backing away from the Middle East, aiding their Iranian buddies and removing an eastern missile shield that would have kept them in check.

Once again, Trump wins

#MAGA

-Geaux

eclipse.jpg
This was Russia, just as England and other nations interfere.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Did you just make this up or you have a specific incident of England's government conducting illegal operations to interfere in our election?

Yes, of course. If you think a former mi6 agent named Steele who created the dossier to go after Trump, or that he met with McCain in Canada is all just some "concerned anti-Trumper", you're very naive. If this is so, you have an extradition agreement with England.

You are totally out to lunch like the rest of the Trumpsters.

Steele was contracted by GPS and conducted his work completely LEGALLY as a private citizen, nothing to do with England.

Right. Then he should come over and be publicly questioned. This is as serous an offense as any against the United States of America, and if you are looking at collusion and illegal activity, it's right here.

England and all their satellites working hard to control America with their weak patsy candidate Hillary. No more!

Forum List

Back