Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

Alcohol or drugs?

Alcohol is a drug

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You're very tiresome, even when you're being a pedant instead of a prig.

what is tiresome are people who lie for Russians.

Then you must be damn tired of Barry Obama and Hillary who bent over backwards to lie, help and forward their interests with everything from the Crimea, to uranium, backing away from the Middle East, aiding their Iranian buddies and removing an eastern missile shield that would have kept them in check.

yes

and it looks like the head of the fisa court

has agreed to release any and all court information that

the president wants released

yikes for the leftists --LOL

But...but...but Russians
Hillary would have won otherwise(stunning how many are emotionally incapacitated unless they can sell this as true)

Alcohol or drugs?

Alcohol is a drug

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You're very tiresome, even when you're being a pedant instead of a prig.

what is tiresome are people who lie for Russians.

Then you must be damn tired of Barry Obama and Hillary who bent over backwards to lie, help and forward their interests with everything from the Crimea, to uranium, backing away from the Middle East, aiding their Iranian buddies and removing an eastern missile shield that would have kept them in check.

yes

and it looks like the head of the fisa court

has agreed to release any and all court information that

the president wants released

yikes for the leftists --LOL

Did they issue a comment? I missed that..

The far left media does not do anything different than what these Russians did, they tried to influence the election for Hilary by spreading propaganda!

So will they bring the far left media up on charges?

But...but...but Russians
Hillary would have won otherwise(stunning how many are emotionally incapacitated unless they can sell this as true)

Naw, the left wingers are so pissed off because the Russians turned out to be far more competent at election tampering than the Democrats are. :D

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein was clear in what the 13 Russians indicted today were up to: “They wanted to promote discord in the United States and undermine public confidence in the democracy.”

If it sounds familiar, it was also Donald Trump’s campaign strategy.

Just like the Russians, he was racially divisive. Just like the Russians, he actively tried to suppress minority voter turnout. Just like the Russians, he insisted the U.S. political system was rigged.

HIGH FIVE!

But...but...but Russians

bbbbut Hilllllllaryyyy Benghaaazziiii Eeeeeeemails !!! :itsok:

Full transcript: FBI Director James Comey testifies on Russian interference in 2016 election

"The Russian active measures campaign may have begun as early as 2015
, when Russian intelligence services launched a series of spear fishing attacks designed to penetrate the computers of a broad array of Washington based Democratic and Republican party organizations, think tanks and other entities. This continued at least through the winter of 2016.

While at first the hacking may have been intended solely for the collection of foreign intelligence. In mid-2016 the Russians weapon eyes the stolen data and used platforms established by the Intel services, such as D.C. leaks in existing third-party channels like WikiLeaks to dump the documents. The stolen documents were almost uniformly damaging to the candidate Putin despised, Hillary Clinton. And by forcing her campaign to constantly respond to the daily drip of disclosures, the releases greatly benefited Donald Trump's campaign.

None of these facts is seriously in question. And they're reflected in the consensus conclusion of our intelligence agencies.

We will never know whether the Russian intervention was determinative in such a close election. Indeed, it is unknowable in a campaign to which so many small changes could have dictated a different result. More importantly, and for the purposes of our investigation, it simply does not matter.

What does matter is this, the Russians successfully meddled in our democracy and our intelligence agencies have concluded they will do so again. Ours is not the first democracy to be attacked by the Russians in this way. Russian intelligence has been simile interfering in the internal and political affairs of our European and other allies for decades.

What is striking here is the degree to which the Russians were willing to undertake such an audacious and risky action against the most powerful nation on Earth. That ought to be a warning to us that if we thought that the Russians would not dare to so blatantly interfere in our affairs, we were wrong.

And if we do not do our very best to understand how the Russians accomplished this unprecedented attack on our democracy and what we need to do to protect ourselves in the future, we will only have ourselves to blame.

We know a lot about the Russian operation, about the way they amplified the damage their hacking and dumping of stolen documents was causing through the use of slick propaganda like R.T., the Kremlin's media arm. But there is a lot we don't know.

Most important, we do not yet know whether the Russians have the help of U.S. citizens including people associated with the Trump campaign. Many of the Trump's campaign personnel, including the president himself, have ties to Russia and Russian interests. This is of course no crime. On the other hand, if the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it aided or abetted the Russians, it would not only be a serious crime, it would also represent one of the most shocking betrayals of democracy in history."

So We Find Out FBI Has Been Investigating Trump Since July

The Trump-Russia-NRA Connection: Here’s What You Need to Know

Breaking just now, more will surly follow.

Eat that Orange Turd!

the complaint says not ONE AMERICAN was involved

EAT that hater
And you're fool enough to believe that a decent prosecutor is going to put all of his/her cards on the table on day ONE? I see that critical thinking isn't one of your strengths! Laughable logic!

BTW, I have great reason to dislike the Orange One. Now it's your turn for your routine nourishment! EAT shit and die you ignorant fuck!

upload_2018-2-16_13-10-12.png

From the CNBC link.....

Alone, the ads don't appear to look much different from what you're probably used to seeing on Facebook. But the contradictory messages across them suggest the Russian government was trying to exacerbate political divisions in the U.S. population.

"exacerbating political divisions" is NOT meddling in an election. It favors neither side. It just pours GAS on our OWN fires and EXISTING divisions..
You all for that, FCT?
They had no right to do that. Don't let them do anymore money laundering in Manhattan. That oughta fix 'em.

The old Kremlin guard has a grudge. WE (our country) noticed the cracks in the Soviet Union developing and WE did the same to them. Didn't CAUSE the collapse of the Soviet Union -- we just gently PUSHED public opinion to LOSE FAITH in their leadership.. It's a grudge match.

Putin could NEVER collapse the American political system without MASSIVE HELP from the partisan warriors themselves. YOU party animal did the damage leading to daily systemic rot. Putin didn't do that. He just wants shits and giggles "HELPING" you to kill my country..
YOU party animal did the damage leading to daily systemic rot.
You best not be referring to me. Seriously.

You ARE supporting a whole host of important Leadership who ACTUALLY paid Russian Intel liars for dirt on their political opponent and abused the power of offices to justify spying on that campaign..

Might be time to ponder what you spend time on defending..

But -- I also recognize it take TWO parties to have a confrontation large enough to TOTALLY disrupt and kill confidence in American leadership.. So you have LOTS of company in destroying things. And to be complete -- I'd have to add the OBVIOUS COLLUSION of almost ALL of American media.

Putin has a very easy job because of all this daily tribal warfare and free DOMESTIC propaganda -- doesn't he?

you might want to ponder the difference between parroted partisan conjecture and the FACTS of the matter.
I do. I haven't said a damned word that would lead to that comment, and I'm getting sick and tired of the unfair parroting by people who apparently can't fucking READ.
And that goes for you, too, FCT.

From the CNBC link.....

"exacerbating political divisions" is NOT meddling in an election. It favors neither side. It just pours GAS on our OWN fires and EXISTING divisions..
You all for that, FCT?
They had no right to do that. Don't let them do anymore money laundering in Manhattan. That oughta fix 'em.

The old Kremlin guard has a grudge. WE (our country) noticed the cracks in the Soviet Union developing and WE did the same to them. Didn't CAUSE the collapse of the Soviet Union -- we just gently PUSHED public opinion to LOSE FAITH in their leadership.. It's a grudge match.

Putin could NEVER collapse the American political system without MASSIVE HELP from the partisan warriors themselves. YOU party animal did the damage leading to daily systemic rot. Putin didn't do that. He just wants shits and giggles "HELPING" you to kill my country..

You ARE supporting a whole host of important Leadership who ACTUALLY paid Russian Intel liars for dirt on their political opponent and abused the power of offices to justify spying on that campaign..

But -- I also recognize it take TWO parties to have a confrontation large enough to TOTALLY disrupt and kill confidence in American leadership.. So you have LOTS of company in destroying things. And to be complete -- I'd have to add the OBVIOUS COLLUSION of almost ALL of American media.

Putin has a very easy job because of all this daily tribal warfare and free DOMESTIC propaganda -- doesn't he?

you might want to ponder the difference between parroted partisan conjecture and the FACTS of the matter.
I do. I haven't said a damned word that would lead to that comment, and I'm getting sick and tired of the unfair parroting by people who apparently can't fucking READ.

I posted a link to the 42 page indictment. I'm reading it now. It is full of damning information of Trump campaign officials working with defendents named in the indictment traveling to the US to work with them.

This is must read material. Keep in mind that Mueller states in part 31 on page 13 that there are others that haven't been revealed to the grand jury yet, and that he uses the term conspirators multiple times in the indictment.

Key part of the story.
Rosenstein said there is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the scheme, nor is there any allegation that the scheme affected the outcome of the election.
Special counsel Mueller: Russians conducted 'information warfare' against US to help Trump win

No but the Obama administration was complacent ...they were too involved with protecting themselves, and spying on American citizens for nefarious purposes....the Russians loved Obama

Since no American has been charged, will this be the end of the nonsense? Part of the indictment is that the Russians organized anti Trump efforts to undermine his Presidency. Will that lead to eventual indictments of Democrats?

This might be Mueller's swan song. He did what he was supposed to do.

yes, that's right. the (D)s conspired with the roooskies to have hillary lose.

you are a whackadoodle.
We know she purchased a dossier created by Russian intelligence.
Keep lying, why dontcha?
She hired Michael Steele via Fusion GPS to create a dossier. Michael Steele in multiple interviews said he sourced material from Russian intelligence agents. It is not my fault you are poorly informed. Expected? Yes.

People were threatening russia with WAR for hacking the DNC and manipulating the election. After all this time, all they got is a few trolls
For you guys sake, you better hope mueller is saving the best for last!
:rofl:

You all for that, FCT?

I posted a link to the 42 page indictment. I'm reading it now. It is full of damning information of Trump campaign officials working with defendents named in the indictment traveling to the US to work with them.

This is must read material. Keep in mind that Mueller states in part 31 on page 13 that there are others that haven't been revealed to the grand jury yet, and that he uses the term conspirators multiple times in the indictment.
I'll read it. If the Trump team was being fooled by pro's who were pretending to be Americans, though, it's kinda scary shit on the part of the Russians. Spook stuff.

Forum List

Back