Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

Important — Don't listen to what the media is saying about this! Here's what it really means.

https://www.americanewscentral.com/2018/02/16/breaking-mueller-announces-13-indictments/
Liberals have been salivating and hoping that Special Counsel Robert Mueller might deliver the goods on the conspiracy theory that Russia and the Trump team colluded in the presidential election in 2016. Mueller has now just announced 13 indictments. But as with everything else that Mueller has done so far, it’s less than it would appear.

Breaking: Mueller Announces 13 Indictments

Breaking just now, more will surly follow.

Eat that Orange Turd!

So.... no collusion.....
Speaking at a news conference, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said there was no allegation that any American was "a knowing participant in this illegal activity" nor was it alleged that the meddling altered the election outcome.

US election tampering charge for Russians

no collusion, no collusion, you're the colluder, you're the colluder.....:1peleas::lmao:

Eat that Orange Turd!
link.gif
Seriously? LMGTFY

Is Fox not covering the indictment? It's "all over" the news channels I've looked at and it's "all over" the Internet.
OP posted a claim, I asked for a link to back up that claim. Too hard for you to understand? Not my job to do the OP's work.
As I wrote: Seriously?

Do you think the news that Mueller filed indictments against 13 Russians accusing them of having meddled in the 2016 election would be something that is (1) made up and (2) that looking at any news site, listening to any news radio show, or watching any news program would not be talking about?

How lazy are you? I could see the merit of your request were the OP-er to have remarked about some esoteric sh*t, but those indictments absolutely are not even close to such.
Seriously. If you're going to make a claim, back it up.

that there were indictments? :rofl:
I asked OP for a link to the claim. Someone got their panties in a wad over it.

Since no American has been charged, will this be the end of the nonsense? Part of the indictment is that the Russians organized anti Trump efforts to undermine his Presidency. Will that lead to eventual indictments of Democrats?

This might be Mueller's swan song. He did what he was supposed to do.

yes, that's right. the (D)s conspired with the roooskies to have hillary lose.

you are a whackadoodle.
We know she purchased a dossier created by Russian intelligence.
Keep lying, why dontcha?

Eat that Orange Turd!
Seriously? LMGTFY

Is Fox not covering the indictment? It's "all over" the news channels I've looked at and it's "all over" the Internet.
OP posted a claim, I asked for a link to back up that claim. Too hard for you to understand? Not my job to do the OP's work.

Do you think the news that Mueller filed indictments against 13 Russians accusing them of having meddled in the 2016 election would be something that is (1) made up and (2) that looking at any news site, listening to any news radio show, or watching any news program would not be talking about?

How lazy are you? I could see the merit of your request were the OP-er to have remarked about some esoteric sh*t, but those indictments absolutely are not even close to such.

why did you need a link to breaking news?

unless you're like the only person in the US who isn't getting updates on your phone

Mueller has asked the Kremlin to extradite these 13 so, it's pretty much over. The Kremlin will refuse and it dies right here.

The puzzling part is how demonrats believe that Trump is finally implicated.

you think that's the end of it? nononononooooooooooo mueller is only showing us the low hanging fruit. you think papadopolous, flynn & gates haven't spilled any intel they are using to go up the food chain?

Last edited:

Eat that Orange Turd!

the complaint says not ONE AMERICAN was involved

EAT that hater

It appears you are correct:
Special counsel Mueller: Russians conducted 'information warfare' against US to help Trump win

"Rosenstein said there is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the scheme, nor is there any allegation that the scheme affected the outcome of the election."

The best part IMHO is :
"And after the election of Trump as president in November 2016, the defendants used fake personas to organize and coordinate political rallies in support of Trump, while also doing the same to create rallies "protesting the results" of the election, the indictment said.

On one day, Nov. 12, 2016, the defendants organized a rally in New York to "show your support for President-elect Donald Trump" while at the same time organizing a "Trump is NOT my president rally" that also was held in New York."

Awesome Idea!; I'm going to steal that one after the 2020 election with one new twist, I'm going to swap the themes of the rallies in the middle and see if any of the partisan lemmings notice.:D

Eat that Orange Turd!
Seriously? LMGTFY

you don't find it trollish to demand a link for breaking news. are you the only person in the country who isn't on the internet (which you clearly are) or isn't getting news on your phone?

:rolleyes:

here bubbalah... the indictment is in the link.

Read: Mueller’s indictment of Russians for interfering with US elections

Alcohol or drugs?

Alcohol is a drug

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You're very tiresome, even when you're being a pedant instead of a prig.

what is tiresome are people who lie for Russians.

while attacking honorable Americans, no less!

plus in doing so, deliberately undermining federal institutions and agencies such as our chief law enforcement agency!

Law-And-Order,-Donald-Trump's-Name-For-His-Tiny-Thumbs.png

The Trump-Russia-NRA Connection: Here’s What You Need to Know

Mueller has asked the Kremlin to extradite these 13 so, it's pretty much over. The Kremlin will refuse and it dies right here.

The puzzling part is how demonrats believe that Trump is finally implicated.

you think that's the end of it? nononononooooooooooo mueller is only showing us the low hanging fruit. you think papadopolous, flynn & gates haven't any intel they are using to go up the food chain?

amazing how freaking clueless she is

From the CNBC link.....

Alone, the ads don't appear to look much different from what you're probably used to seeing on Facebook. But the contradictory messages across them suggest the Russian government was trying to exacerbate political divisions in the U.S. population.

"exacerbating political divisions" is NOT meddling in an election. It favors neither side. It just pours GAS on our OWN fires and EXISTING divisions..
You all for that, FCT?
They had no right to do that. Don't let them do anymore money laundering in Manhattan. That oughta fix 'em.

The old Kremlin guard has a grudge. WE (our country) noticed the cracks in the Soviet Union developing and WE did the same to them. Didn't CAUSE the collapse of the Soviet Union -- we just gently PUSHED public opinion to LOSE FAITH in their leadership.. It's a grudge match.

Putin could NEVER collapse the American political system without MASSIVE HELP from the partisan warriors themselves. YOU party animal did the damage leading to daily systemic rot. Putin didn't do that. He just wants shits and giggles "HELPING" you to kill my country..
YOU party animal did the damage leading to daily systemic rot.
You best not be referring to me. Seriously.

You ARE supporting a whole host of important Leadership who ACTUALLY paid Russian Intel liars for dirt on their political opponent and abused the power of offices to justify spying on that campaign..

Might be time to ponder what you spend time on defending..

But -- I also recognize it take TWO parties to have a confrontation large enough to TOTALLY disrupt and kill confidence in American leadership.. So you have LOTS of company in destroying things. And to be complete -- I'd have to add the OBVIOUS COLLUSION of almost ALL of American media.

Putin has a very easy job because of all this daily tribal warfare and free DOMESTIC propaganda -- doesn't he?

This would be a great opportunity to send Ohr, Strzok, Page, and McCabe to Russia and demand for Putin to turn over the 13 private Russian citizens.
What do you think they would do after Vlad tells them to fuck off because having fake accounts on the internet and posting bad things about Hillary isn't a crime in his country.

Eat that Orange Turd!

So.... no collusion.....
Speaking at a news conference, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said there was no allegation that any American was "a knowing participant in this illegal activity" nor was it alleged that the meddling altered the election outcome.

US election tampering charge for Russians
The indictment(s) can be amended and other related indictments can follow. Do you really think the process at hand is as perfunctory as a game of Checkers? You're not very good at poker, EH?

Any day now Hillary will be arrested for Benghazi.....

Any day now.........

I'm so serial..........

the difference being after several investigations, they still got nothing. ain't the same with this clusterfuck.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's office said Friday that a grand jury indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for alleged interference in the 2016 presidential elections, during which they boosted the candidacy of Donald Trump.
Special counsel Mueller: Russians conducted 'information warfare' against US to help Trump win

View attachment 177117

View attachment 177120
------------------------------------------------------
The irony of bs , oh can't wait to see what this spins into , just wow........lol . Idiots won't see the petty bs charges they made up on this omg...

Except there's this, too:

Another former Trump aide might soon cooperate with Robert Mueller’s investigation

Alcohol or drugs?

Alcohol is a drug

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You're very tiresome, even when you're being a pedant instead of a prig.

what is tiresome are people who lie for Russians.

while attacking honorable Americans, no less!

plus in doing so, deliberately undermining federal institutions and agencies such as our chief law enforcement agency!

Law-And-Order,-Donald-Trump's-Name-For-His-Tiny-Thumbs.png
What honorable Americans? The Clinotns, Obamas, Comey, Ohr, McCabe, Valerie? FFS, top government officials and the DNC were sleazy to the T, whatever that means.

Rosenstein:
THERE IS NO ALLEGATION IN THIS INDICTMENT THAT ANY AMERICAN WAS A KNOWING PARTICIPANT IN THIS ILLEGAL ACTIVITY. THERE IS NO ALLEGATION IN THE INDICTMENT THAT THE CHARGE ALTERED THE OUTCOME OF THE 2016 ELECTION.

Eat that Orange Turd!

Say cause and effect challenged liberals, how did you come to the conclusion this is linked to Trump?

Answer, typical emotional response. Reality is what you want it to be.

it's a long read, so you might be challenged trying to enlighten yourself, but stick with it or stay poorly educated like president dotard wants you to be:

The definitive Trump-Russia timeline of events
Follow our timeline of events on the Trump administration's ties to Russia.
By MATTHEW NUSSBAUM
03/03/2017 07:30 PM EST
Updated 12/01/2017 03:48 PM EST

The definitive Trump-Russia timeline of events

A) this isn't the be all & end all of this investigation.

B) ignorance is not a defense

C) collusion is not a crime, but conspiracy is. whether or not an outcome is changed from an illegal act, matters not whether or not that results in a crime.

From the CNBC link.....

Alone, the ads don't appear to look much different from what you're probably used to seeing on Facebook. But the contradictory messages across them suggest the Russian government was trying to exacerbate political divisions in the U.S. population.

"exacerbating political divisions" is NOT meddling in an election. It favors neither side. It just pours GAS on our OWN fires and EXISTING divisions..
You all for that, FCT?
They had no right to do that. Don't let them do anymore money laundering in Manhattan. That oughta fix 'em.

The old Kremlin guard has a grudge. WE (our country) noticed the cracks in the Soviet Union developing and WE did the same to them. Didn't CAUSE the collapse of the Soviet Union -- we just gently PUSHED public opinion to LOSE FAITH in their leadership.. It's a grudge match.

Putin could NEVER collapse the American political system without MASSIVE HELP from the partisan warriors themselves. YOU party animal did the damage leading to daily systemic rot. Putin didn't do that. He just wants shits and giggles "HELPING" you to kill my country..
YOU party animal did the damage leading to daily systemic rot.
You best not be referring to me. Seriously.

You ARE supporting a whole host of important Leadership who ACTUALLY paid Russian Intel liars for dirt on their political opponent and abused the power of offices to justify spying on that campaign..

Might be time to ponder what you spend time on defending..

But -- I also recognize it take TWO parties to have a confrontation large enough to TOTALLY disrupt and kill confidence in American leadership.. So you have LOTS of company in destroying things. And to be complete -- I'd have to add the OBVIOUS COLLUSION of almost ALL of American media.

Putin has a very easy job because of all this daily tribal warfare and free DOMESTIC propaganda -- doesn't he?
I thought you had a half way clear head. I was wrong.
Think whatever addled bullshit you want, FCT. You will anyway, despite all evidence to the contrary.

Forum List

Back