Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

Breaking just now, more will surly follow.
where is the "more to surly follow"? if there is anything to this story more will surly follow...lol

Eat that Orange Turd!
Is it ok if I assume you mean trump? lol...what does trump have to do with any of this?
What does Trump have to do with all of this!
No you didn’t just say that.
Thanks for proving my point you cult members love being kept in the dark from facts and seek out the media making certain you’ll stay as uninformed as you are.

Dude, seriously. You need to learn to think for yourself and quit letting your sock-puppet media tell you what to believe.

They're lying to you and people are laughing at you.
Another trump whore pushing the “ no facts” theory.
Thanks for admitting you get your information by pulling it straight from your ass and pretending it’s true.
Trump: “Don’t believe anything to hear unless you hear it from me first.”
JGalt: Yes sir.

You guys and girls really are out of the loop, aren't you? That's ok, I understand. It's not that you're "stupid" or anything, you're just being lied to by the media sources you've trusted for decades.
Ok genius. List your media sources where you get your information from.
Watch the coward pretend he didn’t see this post.

Eat that Orange Turd!

You liberals are all raving idiots…

This is a big fat fart in the wind that proves there

Was no collusion on Trumps part.

It also proves that the FBI was too busy spying

on Trump to do their job.

The FBI’s new motto is Forget the Children

and protect obama and hillary………..
Lol, you are totally a Trump cultist
Your fat kuuunt lost. You have nothing. Shit is smarter than you. You typical stupid fucking hypocritical pathetic loser.

Last edited:

Eat that Orange Turd!
I think it's 12 Russians, 1 American and three Russian companies.

Republicans must be freaked. All their help and Russians were still indicted.

So you Trumpbots want us to believe that this massive misinformation campaign in no ways overlapped with Trump's team meeting with the Russians, taking pro-Russian positions, talking to the Russians in a criminal way (Flynn indictment) and the other connections between Trump and Russia (Popadopolous, Manafort and Gates)?

Ya right!

"Talking to the Russians in a criminal way?" That isn't what Flynn was indicted for, dumbass. The so-called "connections" are a joke. Trump's "team" did not have a meeting with the Russians. "Taking pro-Russian positions" is purely in your imagination.

You forget about Junior?

I have never had so munch fun in my life watching unhinged liberals squirm in their seats, panic, deflect, lash out when they are cornered

Fucking months of entertainment.

Fucking shame it’s going to come to an end soon!

The Fusion GPS Dossier isn’t an attack on Our Democracy?

Please explain that one!!!

That's exactly the point, moron. None of the things you dumbasses get hysterical about are crimes or even anything to be concerned about.
Oh no, who should be concerned about foreign efforts to defraud our elections. Why should anyone be concerned the countries election was attack. Preserve and defend blah blah
Research is just research

Especially when it’s full of lies and Russian Propaganda and your FBI knowing that Obama, Clinton and The DNC Paid Putin for this Russian Propaganda still used it to File False Affidavits to unlawfully apply for a FISA surveillance warrant to spy on a rival Presidential Campaign for the first time in history?

Nah, that’s not interfering in an election at all...

You must smoke some really good dope!

Information Warefare is Hell Son!

Oh, you are still stuck on the FISA thing. Ya, that was legal, actually. Even Nunes voted to reauthorize FISA

Non obstruction?
Lol
Admitting firing Comey because of the Russian Investigation is text book obstruction tampon breath.

Well except that if it were that cut and dried Mueller would have already indicted him. You simply are NOT a bright guy.
Non obstruction?
Lol
Admitting firing Comey because of the Russian Investigation is text book obstruction tampon breath.

Well except that if it were that cut and dried Mueller would have already indicted him. You simply are NOT a bright guy.

Nope....these are the first if many indictments. Mueller is maticlous my building a case. Many more indictments to come.

These "indictments" have nothing to do with ANY American's.
It clearly shows something your POS president won’t admit. That Russians not only subverted our democracy in 2016 but they’re among us right now attempting more anti democracy shenanigans.

Top Intelligence Chiefs this week: Russia is already interfering in our midterms.

Yet our Russian whore president still won’t install sanctions against Russia and is afraid to hurt Vladamir’s feelings.

I hope Donnie has his resignation written.
He already has. It was his concession speech that he’ll just modify.

You believe that you can put all your non-obstuction events on a timeline that it means they are actually prosecutable?

You are a special kind of dumbass.
Non obstruction?
Lol

You believe that you can put all your non-obstuction events on a timeline that it means they are actually prosecutable?

You are a special kind of dumbass.
Non obstruction?
Lol

Nope....these are the first if many indictments. Mueller is maticlous my building a case. Many more indictments to come.

It clearly shows something your POS president won’t admit. That Russians not only subverted our democracy in 2016 but they’re among us right now attempting more anti democracy shenanigans.

Top Intelligence Chiefs this week: Russia is already interfering in our midterms.

Yet our Russian whore president still won’t install sanctions against Russia and is afraid to hurt Vladamir’s feelings.

Russia isn't 1/100th as much of a threat to our democracy as swamp critters like Obama, Hillary, Comey, Brennan, McCabe, Lynch, Rice, Strozk, and the rest of the gang.

I have never had so munch fun in my life watching unhinged liberals squirm in their seats, panic, deflect, lash out when they are cornered

Oh no, who should be concerned about foreign efforts to defraud our elections. Why should anyone be concerned the countries election was attack. Preserve and defend blah blah

Especially when it’s full of lies and Russian Propaganda and your FBI knowing that Obama, Clinton and The DNC Paid Putin for this Russian Propaganda still used it to File False Affidavits to unlawfully apply for a FISA surveillance warrant to spy on a rival Presidential Campaign for the first time in history?

Oh, you are still stuck on the FISA thing. Ya, that was legal, actually. Even Nunes voted to reauthorize FISA

This day and Nov 9th 2016.

Eat that Orange Turd!

You liberals are all raving idiots…

This is a big fat fart in the wind that proves there

Was no collusion on Trumps part.

It also proves that the FBI was too busy spying

on Trump to do their job.

The FBI’s new motto is Forget the Children

and protect obama and hillary………..
Lol, you are totally a Trump cultist

No you are wrong…

I just despise liberals…

FISA is not legal. Neither is DACA.

That is why they have to be renewed.

They both are a temporary suspension of our rights and the law.

We are under Quasi Martial Law.

We have been under this Quasi Martial Law since 911.

Why in The Hell do you think you are allowed to be searched at an airport without a warrant?

Are you people that fucking stupid you can’t see this?

That's exactly the point, moron. None of the things you dumbasses get hysterical about are crimes or even anything to be concerned about.

Non obstruction?
Lol

Non obstruction?
Lol

Russia isn't 1/100th as much of a threat to our democracy as swamp critters like Obama, Hillary, Comey, Brennan, McCabe, Lynch, Rice, Strozk, and the rest of the gang.

Did write that it your Russian Bot? You pathetic traitor!

Eat that Orange Turd!
Uh, think you didn't hear the actual report. It was not against Trump.
Your right! I didn't HEAR the "report"! I read the indictment FIRST, then reread it and evaluated it OBJECTIVELY! Here is a sample of the things I found to help edify your dumb ass;

"76. On or about August 18, 2016, the real “Florida for Trump” Facebook account responded to the false U.S. persona “Matt Skiber” account with instructions to contact a member of the Trump Campaign (“Campaign Official l”) involved in the campaign’s Florida operations and provided Campaign Official 1’s email address at the campaign domain donaldtrump.com. On approximately the same day, Defendants and their co-conspirators used the email address of a false U.S. persona, [email protected], to send an email to Campaign Official 1 at that donaldtrump.com email account, which read in part:"

AND:

"78. On or about August 19, 2016, a supporter of the Trump Campaign sent a message to the ORGANIZATION-controlled “March for Trump” Twitter account about a member of the Trump Campaign (“Campaign Official 2”) who was involved in the campaign's Florida operations and provided Campaign Official 2's email address at the domain donaldtrump.com. On or about the same day, Defendants and their co-conspirators used the false U.S. persona [email protected] account to send an email to Campaign Official at that donaldtrump.com email account."

AND:

"79. On or about August 19, 2016, the real “Florida for Trump” Facebook account sent another message to the false U.S. persona “Matt Skiber” account to contact a member of the Trump Campaign (“Campaign Official 3”) involved in the campaign’s Florida operations. On or about August 20, 2016, Defendants and their co-conspirators used the “Matt Skiber” Facebook account to contact Campaign Official 3."

Now what did you say about the indictment not concerning THrump dipstick? Time to edify yourself by reading the indictment here.
~~ Read the Full Text of Mueller's Indictment of 13 Russians ~~

Funny you won’t admit Trump goes into a rage every time one of his aides brings up anything about the Russian investigation.
It’s so bad they know not even to bring it up in the Intelligence briefs they read to him because he refuses to read them himself.

So 13 people took down the clinton obie democrat machine. With about 100 thousand bucks. Yeah this sounds serious.

People are not indicted for shaking hands. More to come Sherlock!

I think the stuff is landing on the Great Douche NOW!

Drumpocalypse-_Now-2016.gif

where is the "more to surly follow"? if there is anything to this story more will surly follow...lol

Is it ok if I assume you mean trump? lol...what does trump have to do with any of this?
What does Trump have to do with all of this!
No you didn’t just say that.
Thanks for proving my point you cult members love being kept in the dark from facts and seek out the media making certain you’ll stay as uninformed as you are.

Dude, seriously. You need to learn to think for yourself and quit letting your sock-puppet media tell you what to believe.

They're lying to you and people are laughing at you.
Another trump whore pushing the “ no facts” theory.
Thanks for admitting you get your information by pulling it straight from your ass and pretending it’s true.
Trump: “Don’t believe anything to hear unless you hear it from me first.”
JGalt: Yes sir.

You guys and girls really are out of the loop, aren't you? That's ok, I understand. It's not that you're "stupid" or anything, you're just being lied to by the media sources you've trusted for decades.
Ok genius. List your media sources where you get your information from.
Watch the coward pretend he didn’t see this post.

Sure as hell not the same ones who are leading you around like a pig with a ring in his nose. That's for damned sure.

Did write that it your Russian Bot? You pathetic traitor!
You have to forgive Bripat. Not only is he the village idiot, he doesn’t care if trump obstructed justice, laundered money or committed crimes against America.
His love and devotion is unconditional. He knows he’ll never have another white supremacist president so he’s hanging onto this one for dear life.

Forum List

Back