Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

Yeah they just announced that there is no evidence that any American knowingly participated. So much for Trump collusion.

Exactly and Rosenstein has also said twice there is no evidence that the election outcome was affected in anyway.

They are just saying what everybody already knew.

That is something we will never know. There is no way of determining that.

My heart goes out to Hillary Clinton. She was so unfairly cheated out of the presidency. History will clearly reflect that.

So why is he not arresting the people who were involved in the fake dossier?
There is no fake dossier. There is a Steele Dossier. And not a single item in it has been proven false.

LOL, what a maroon.
He’s exactly right and being the dope you are, you call him a name.
Some items have already been proven true and others are still being investigated but Hannity , Daily Caller and the Gateway Pundit tell you differently.

Of course he is, just ask you. You have no proof, just belief and anyone who disagrees with you is crazy. Got it.

Yeah they just announced that there is no evidence that any American knowingly participated. So much for Trump collusion.

Exactly and Rosenstein has also said twice there is no evidence that the election outcome was affected in anyway.

They are just saying what everybody already knew.

That is something we will never know. There is no way of determining that.

I know it.

Gads you people are dumber than dirt, btw. The things you say. "There is no way of determining that" "It can never be known!" What horseshit lol.

Trump Gimps are in an Uproar the Indictments of the Russians seems to have unnerved them a bit
not at all. indict away.

but to think it's anything but political is bullshit. what are the "guilty" russians going to do - come back and give up? not likely so this isn't a legal move now is it? we also don't know the extent of the indictments and funny (not really) how you leave off no americans were involved.

gonna crack me a new poop shoot if the right can go "there was no intent" and this is all over.

talk about political karma.

After one year of wasting money

That's all they got?

13 russians?

UN- F- BELIEVABLE!

And Russians who won't be extradited!

That's right!

A total waste of tax payers money.:mad-61:

We know why you hate it. It blows the meme that Russia did not interfere in our elections. That is your real objection.

I'm not going to fight with a liltte bee like you.......:eusa_naughty:.......I'm in a good mood today!;)

Good. You will lose.

My heart goes out to Hillary Clinton. She was so unfairly cheated out of the presidency. History will clearly reflect that.

Yeah, especially after all she did for the Russian Motherland. She sure got a bad deal. :crybaby:

When did Trump say there was no Russian interference? Trump says HE did not collude with the Russians and today's report bears that out. Besides the report also states that it did not effect election results and the the Russians were playing against both sides. Meanwhile Hillary actually did collude with the Russians over the Uranium deal.

When did Thrump say there was no bloody Russian interference/meddling? As late as 2 days ago! Take a look at the article cited below and catch up with what's going on!
~~ Trump still unconvinced of 2016 Russian election meddling - CNNPolitics ~~

After one year of wasting money

That's all they got?

13 russians?

UN- F- BELIEVABLE!

And Russians who won't be extradited!

That's right!

A total waste of tax payers money.:mad-61:

We know why you hate it. It blows the meme that Russia did not interfere in our elections. That is your real objection.

I'm not going to fight with a liltte bee like you.......:eusa_naughty:.......I'm in a good mood today!;)

Good. You will lose.

:laughing0301:,,,,,ok little bee......go buzz around some other place......byeeeeeeee:laugh:

Q: Where are the charges against Trump?

A: Nowhere, Except in the imaginations of LWNJ's.

:rofl:

Funny. Today's indictments only relate to the social media aspect of Russian meddling. The big stuff is yet to come.
well i hope in good faith and a show of honesty we tell the world what we've been doing to them and other countries along the way.

i'd hate to be hypocritical and all. :)

Forum List

Back