Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

That's right!

A total waste of tax payers money.:mad-61:

We know why you hate it. It blows the meme that Russia did not interfere in our elections. That is your real objection.

The object of the scheme was to indict President Trump.

Mueller just threw in the towel.

I recognize your attempt to hide your chagrin.
By what metric is this throwing in the towel? More indictments is not throwing in the towel. The object of an investigation is to get at the truth by the way! I am not a Trump fan in any way shape or form but I personally would prefer that our nation did not recieve the dubious distinction of having an elected president impeached or sent to prison. How ever we must defend our elections from fraud, if people are indeed guilty of tampering or culluding they must answer for those crimes. Predicting the out come of these investigations is folley at this point we do not have all the information the investigators have. Time will tell the out come, not pure speculation.

Actually, it's proven by Mueller tossing in the towel.

Sure looks like a back-door attempt by Mueller to run and hide.

The Nunes Memo made it untenable to continue the 'War on Trump,' and he needed to find a way out of the corner they had painted themselves into, before a second special prosecutor was put in place to send the conspirators to jail.

Mueller's indictments in a totally different direction than you Leftists expected is a version of 'rats leaving a sinking ship.'

Mueller indicted individuals he cannot extradite….and ties up loose ends by leaving all American out of it

”Rosenstein said his team has not had communication with Russia about the indictments and would go through normal channels for the extradition of those indicted. However, the U.S. government hasno extradition treaty with Russia. In the past, Russia has not cooperated with these requests.

....Rosenstein said that "there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity.

He added that "there is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."
Mueller Indicts 13 Russians Accused of Election Meddling

Want me to prove it?

Your refusal to answer this question will be proof:

Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

1. equal treatment of all rivals or disputants; fairness.

Take your time.

Rosenstein said there is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the scheme — nor is there any allegation that the scheme affected the outcome of the election.
Special counsel Mueller: Russians conducted 'information warfare' against US to help Trump win
PC Please tell the board in your own words about how Drumpf picks only the best,,,,Make my day lol

Let's not avoid the issue, eddie....

Now....a question which you will not be able to answer....one which your ilk, the bovine-brained sort, run from.
When you don't answer it, you will be proving what I have said about the "investigation."

A simple question....so simple that I believe that even one of your limited ability can answer:

Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

It was not a Hoax like Trump was screaming to his GIMP army of Slack Jaw Drool Cup carriers
john mclaughlin @jmclaughlinSAIS
Especially striking about Mueller indictment is the stark contrast between its almost clinical devotion to hard, documental fact (truth, remember that?) contrasted with a year of dissembling, chaos, spin, and falsehood infecting our politics. It’s like a political antibiotic.

5:19 AM - Feb 17, 2018

Now....a question which you will not be able to answer....one which your ilk, the bovine-brained sort, run from.
When you don't answer it, you will be proving what I have said about the "investigation."

A simple question....so simple that I believe that even one of your limited ability can answer:

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.
Trey , Trey Gowdy Benghazi
200.gif

Meh, 13 drunk Russians making meme's all day.... ((((((((YAWN))))))

that had NO IMPACT on the outcome of the election

-Geaux

...after Trump won, the defendants allegedly helped organize both a pro-Trump and an anti-Trump rally on the same day in New York City, suggesting that one of their aims in promoting Trump’s candidacy may have simply been to cause chaos in the US.

The specific charges against the Russians include one broad “conspiracy to defraud the United States” count, but the rest are far narrower — one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud, and six counts of identity theft.

This doesn’t hugely change what we know in terms of Russian interference

In a sense, these charges are plucking the low-hanging fruit of Russian interference.

Furthermore, other allegations of Russian interference — involving the hacks and leaks of leading Democrats’ emails, and hacking into election-related computer systems in many states — play no role in these charges.

We don’t yet really know what this means for Mueller’s larger investigation

...the bigger picture is that these indictments really don’t change much about what we know, or tell us much about where Mueller might be going.

Furthermore, with the Russians charged not being in the United States to face arrest, it’s unclear what this case will amount to. Indeed, one of its effects may be to serve as a public and political statement that Mueller’s team isn’t solely focused on the Trump team’s potential wrongdoing — that they’re attempting to fulfill their original charge of investigating Russian interference. That may make it harder for the Trump team to justify firing Mueller.

Still, looking at the Mueller investigation as a whole, it’s grown to be quite complex. One Trump adviser, George Papadopoulos, pleaded guilty to lying about his contacts with Russians during the election. Another, Michael Flynn, pleaded guilty to lying about his contacts with Russians after the election. Two other ex-Trump aides, Paul Manafort and Rick Gates, were indicted for alleged money laundering unrelated to the campaign. And Mueller’s team has been looking into potential obstruction of justice from the Trump administration too.

The new indictments, then, are a piece in this larger puzzle — a puzzle that still isn’t yet solved.

What Mueller’s new Russia indictments mean — and don’t mean

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.
yes especially when its lifelong republicans investigating republicans

Mueller's a Republican like you're a Republican.

It was not a Hoax like Trump was screaming to his GIMP army of Slack Jaw Drool Cup carriers
Especially striking about Mueller indictment is the stark contrast between its almost clinical devotion to hard, documental fact (truth, remember that?) contrasted with a year of dissembling, chaos, spin, and falsehood infecting our politics. It’s like a political antibiotic.

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.
200.gif
/—-/ The difference is, Benghazi actually happened.

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

LOL

Are any of those indicted IN the United States? If not, this is a close relative to screaming at the sky.
Mueller levels new claim of bank fraud against Manafort
Prosecutors say they've found 'additional criminal conduct' by the former Trump campaign chairman.

By JOSH GERSTEIN

02/16/2018 08:44 PM EST

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Special counsel Robert Mueller’s office has told a federal judge it has found evidence that Paul Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman, committed bank fraud not addressed by the indictment last October in which he was charged with money laundering and failure to register as a foreign agent.

As legal wrangling continues over a $10 million bail package for Manafort, prosecutors this week accused him of submitting false information to a bank in connection with one of his mortgages.

“The proposed package is deficient in the government’s view, in light of additional criminal conduct that we have learned since the Court’s initial bail determination,” prosecutors wrote in a court filing submitted on Tuesday and made public in a redacted form on Friday evening. “That criminal conduct includes a series of bank frauds and bank fraud conspiracies.”
/——-/ WTF does this have to do with the Trump Russia collusion investigation ?
add 2 plus 2 dummy Manafort could very well been working with and for Trump and even if not another way to make him speak out about any collusion

And this:

”Rosenstein said his team has not had communication with Russia about the indictments and would go through normal channels for the extradition of those indicted. However, the U.S. government has no extradition treaty with Russia. In the past, Russia has not cooperated with these requests.”

Leaving all those dunces who wished, hoped, yearned for an attack on Trump, with egg on their ugly kissers.
/——/ OOOPSIE- This just in:
Indictment reveals Russians also organized anti-Trump rallies after election

By Alex Pappas
Published February 16, 2018
The Russians indicted for meddling in the 2016 presidential contest were also behind anti-Trump rallies after the election, prosecutors said Friday, revealing another aspect of Russia’s alleged interference as it worked to sow discord in the United States.

This move is simply Mueller justifying his paycheck.
He's earning every penny. Let's see what the President does now, besides say "Phew! I'm innocent!" Enacting those sanctions voted overwhelmingly by Congress would be a start, wouldn't they?
Well, he is innocent. Unless you think the 13 russians broke into polling places in over 3000 counties.

LOL!!!!!

I am guessing that you actually think that. Any of you pathetic losers going to address what CNN did? How they interfered with the election by giving hillary the questions? Want to talk about that?

No?

Thought not.

How about the fraud perpetrated on you idiots when they claimed the democrat primaries were legit. LOL!!!!

How did those Jill Stein recounts go?

LOL!!!!!

You have nothing!! You are all pathetic hypocrites!!! You are pathetic losers!!!!

I will be waiting for the CNN interference comment from you. No, I won't. Your obfuscation is enough for me.

...after Trump won, the defendants allegedly helped organize both a pro-Trump and an anti-Trump rally on the same day in New York City, suggesting that one of their aims in promoting Trump’s candidacy may have simply been to cause chaos in the US.

The specific charges against the Russians include one broad “conspiracy to defraud the United States” count, but the rest are far narrower — one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud, and six counts of identity theft.

In a sense, these charges are plucking the low-hanging fruit of Russian interference.

Furthermore, other allegations of Russian interference — involving the hacks and leaks of leading Democrats’ emails, and hacking into election-related computer systems in many states — play no role in these charges.

...the bigger picture is that these indictments really don’t change much about what we know, or tell us much about where Mueller might be going.

Furthermore, with the Russians charged not being in the United States to face arrest, it’s unclear what this case will amount to. Indeed, one of its effects may be to serve as a public and political statement that Mueller’s team isn’t solely focused on the Trump team’s potential wrongdoing — that they’re attempting to fulfill their original charge of investigating Russian interference. That may make it harder for the Trump team to justify firing Mueller.

Still, looking at the Mueller investigation as a whole, it’s grown to be quite complex. One Trump adviser, George Papadopoulos, pleaded guilty to lying about his contacts with Russians during the election. Another, Michael Flynn, pleaded guilty to lying about his contacts with Russians after the election. Two other ex-Trump aides, Paul Manafort and Rick Gates, were indicted for alleged money laundering unrelated to the campaign. And Mueller’s team has been looking into potential obstruction of justice from the Trump administration too.

The new indictments, then, are a piece in this larger puzzle — a puzzle that still isn’t yet solved.

Why did you rate my post funny, when your post here supports my point, ie that Trump had nothing to do with it?

Let us all remember one thing here------------>When it comes out what is really going on, guess who is going to take a bath! The Democrats you say? Sure, but guess who takes a much LARGER bath! The MSM.

I can't believe that Conservatives on here allow any links on here as credible from most of them already. They have given so many "false flag" stories, it is beyond ridiculous. Meanwhile, the agencies that the LEFT claim are fake news, almost everything they have reported is no coming to pass.

For those conservatives reading this post, may I suggest that you go to the link by Rustic on here, that has a short video by Sharyl Attkison on here that was produced at a college just recently. It will succinctly explain to you what these Lefty posters on here are trying to do, along with the MSM.

Even if you believe you are up to date on how these people try and manipulate you, I promise that you will learn something.
Can you please show me that link Rustic put up? There are over 100 pages here. I would like to see that.

Hey Tyrone, laugh with "funny" symbols all you want, but when YOU people have to spin (lol) the actions of YOUR own special counsel to make it appear ominous, while our people are getting ready to drag in Brenan, Rice, Comey, and a host of others because of their contradictory statements, then we all know that you people don't keep score to well-)

whine away GIMP
From the transcript of the final debate of the 2016 presidential race when the candidates were asked about Russian president Vladimir Putin trying to influence the U.S. election:

CLINTON: Well, that’s because he’d rather have a puppet as president of the United States.

TRUMP: No puppet. No puppet.

CLINTON: And it’s pretty clear…

TRUMP: You’re the puppet!

CLINTON: It’s pretty clear you won’t admit…

TRUMP: No, you’re the puppet.

From Current News................Any Questions as to who is the Puppet?
View attachment 177340
13 Russians
Indicted as Mueller
Reveals Effort to
Aid Trump Campaign

New York Times
19 hours ago
View attachment 177341
Special counsel
Mueller indicts 13
Russians with
interfering in 2016 US election

NBCNews.com
1 hour ago
View attachment 177342
Mueller charges 13
Russians with
interfering in US
election to help Trump

The Guardian
19 hours ago
More for thirteen Russians indicted trying to help Trump

So then, you did NOT watch the presser, did you, lol. Or, you DID watch the presser, didn't like what they said, so you link us to left wing reporters who are as dumb as you are for their take on what it means, lolol.

I am going to have to change my signature to <you left wingers are screwed," because I am getting tired of typing it so much, while laughing so hard as I watch you clowns try and write a NEW narrative everyday, as our people plod along creating a solid case against the past administration, lololol!

Are any of those indicted IN the United States? If not, this is a close relative to screaming at the sky.
Mueller levels new claim of bank fraud against Manafort
Prosecutors say they've found 'additional criminal conduct' by the former Trump campaign chairman.

By JOSH GERSTEIN

02/16/2018 08:44 PM EST

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Special counsel Robert Mueller’s office has told a federal judge it has found evidence that Paul Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman, committed bank fraud not addressed by the indictment last October in which he was charged with money laundering and failure to register as a foreign agent.

As legal wrangling continues over a $10 million bail package for Manafort, prosecutors this week accused him of submitting false information to a bank in connection with one of his mortgages.

“The proposed package is deficient in the government’s view, in light of additional criminal conduct that we have learned since the Court’s initial bail determination,” prosecutors wrote in a court filing submitted on Tuesday and made public in a redacted form on Friday evening. “That criminal conduct includes a series of bank frauds and bank fraud conspiracies.”
/——-/ WTF does this have to do with the Trump Russia collusion investigation ?
add 2 plus 2 dummy Manafort could very well been working with and for Trump and even if not another way to make him speak out about any collusion
/——/ “could of”???? Could of is now a crime?

By Alex Pappas
The Russians indicted for meddling in the 2016 presidential contest were also behind anti-Trump rallies after the election, prosecutors said Friday, revealing another aspect of Russia’s alleged interference as it worked to sow discord in the United States.

He's earning every penny. Let's see what the President does now, besides say "Phew! I'm innocent!" Enacting those sanctions voted overwhelmingly by Congress would be a start, wouldn't they?
Well, he is innocent. Unless you think the 13 russians broke into polling places in over 3000 counties.

LOL!!!!!

I am guessing that you actually think that. Any of you pathetic losers going to address what CNN did? How they interfered with the election by giving hillary the questions? Want to talk about that?

No?

Thought not.

How about the fraud perpetrated on you idiots when they claimed the democrat primaries were legit. LOL!!!!

LOL!!!!!

You have nothing!! You are all pathetic hypocrites!!! You are pathetic losers!!!!

I will be waiting for the CNN interference comment from you. No, I won't. Your obfuscation is enough for me.

Why did you rate my post funny, when your post here supports my point, ie that Trump had nothing to do with it?

Let us all remember one thing here------------>When it comes out what is really going on, guess who is going to take a bath! The Democrats you say? Sure, but guess who takes a much LARGER bath! The MSM.

I can't believe that Conservatives on here allow any links on here as credible from most of them already. They have given so many "false flag" stories, it is beyond ridiculous. Meanwhile, the agencies that the LEFT claim are fake news, almost everything they have reported is no coming to pass.

For those conservatives reading this post, may I suggest that you go to the link by Rustic on here, that has a short video by Sharyl Attkison on here that was produced at a college just recently. It will succinctly explain to you what these Lefty posters on here are trying to do, along with the MSM.

Even if you believe you are up to date on how these people try and manipulate you, I promise that you will learn something.
Can you please show me that link Rustic put up? There are over 100 pages here. I would like to see that.

Let me find it

We know why you hate it. It blows the meme that Russia did not interfere in our elections. That is your real objection.

By what metric is this throwing in the towel? More indictments is not throwing in the towel. The object of an investigation is to get at the truth by the way! I am not a Trump fan in any way shape or form but I personally would prefer that our nation did not recieve the dubious distinction of having an elected president impeached or sent to prison. How ever we must defend our elections from fraud, if people are indeed guilty of tampering or culluding they must answer for those crimes. Predicting the out come of these investigations is folley at this point we do not have all the information the investigators have. Time will tell the out come, not pure speculation.

The Nunes Memo made it untenable to continue the 'War on Trump,' and he needed to find a way out of the corner they had painted themselves into, before a second special prosecutor was put in place to send the conspirators to jail.

Mueller's indictments in a totally different direction than you Leftists expected is a version of 'rats leaving a sinking ship.'

Mueller indicted individuals he cannot extradite….and ties up loose ends by leaving all American out of it

”Rosenstein said his team has not had communication with Russia about the indictments and would go through normal channels for the extradition of those indicted. However, the U.S. government hasno extradition treaty with Russia. In the past, Russia has not cooperated with these requests.

....Rosenstein said that "there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity.

He added that "there is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."

Want me to prove it?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

Rosenstein said there is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the scheme — nor is there any allegation that the scheme affected the outcome of the election.
Special counsel Mueller: Russians conducted 'information warfare' against US to help Trump win
PC Please tell the board in your own words about how Drumpf picks only the best,,,,Make my day lol

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.
guess the cat got your tongue pc tell us about only the best

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.
200.gif

Every Fascist seems to have a problem answering this question....

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

By Alex Pappas

LOL!!!!!

No?

Thought not.

LOL!!!!!

Hope I did it correctly, if not, let me know! Funny stuff...

That's why Rosenstein made a point of stating "no one wittingly colluded with Russians"

There was no need to make that statement unless he was trying to create an avenue which would give them cover.

And this:

”Rosenstein said his team has not had communication with Russia about the indictments and would go through normal channels for the extradition of those indicted. However, the U.S. government has no extradition treaty with Russia. In the past, Russia has not cooperated with these requests.”

Leaving all those dunces who wished, hoped, yearned for an attack on Trump, with egg on their ugly kissers.

By Alex Pappas

LOL!!!!!

No?

Thought not.

LOL!!!!!

It's about Trump, loser, and the Russians - nothing else, so your other deflections will be ignored.

Trump is never going to get anyone else than his 37% to 38% of the electorate on a steady basis. That means the GOP finds him a dead weight instead of a help.

And . . . it greatly weakens TP-type and Alt Right primary winners who make into the nationals, making mainstream Dem victories much more likely.

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.
yes especially when its lifelong republicans investigating republicans

Mueller's a Republican like you're a Republican.
I was until I voted for gwb in 2000 Muelleur a war hero gets smeared by the service loving repubs Hypocrites ,,,,when a yellow belly is in our WH

Want me to prove it?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.
guess the cat got your tongue pc tell us about only the best

Every Fascist seems to have a problem with this question, eddie.....

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Forum List

Back