Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

They can certainly be arrested and extradited to the US if they were to travel outside of Russia.
That aside. The indictments explain the extent to which Russia was committed to their efforts here. IMO, that is more imortant.

Mueller knows his chances are between slim and none that any of those Russians will travel to where they can extradited to the USA. But that wasn't his point. Mueller had to prove his investigation wasn't a witch hunt by showing there were underlying crimes he was investigating. Since collusion isn't a crime, he showed conspiracy to commit identity theft, and conspiracy to commit wire fraud serves to justify the investigations underlying crime requirement.

Mueller has many other indictments up his sleeve. How do I know? Mueller hasn't leaked any of his moves in advance, and has repeatedly taken everybody by surprise, with each indictment or guilty plea providing another piece of the Russian puzzle.

Mueller is playing three dimensional chess while Donald and his pals are sitting on a floor in the Romper Room floor engaging in a zesty game of Hungry Hippo.

And with his Magic Mirror, Bob sees Michael and Don Junior and Paul and George and Jared and Russian Trolls and and oh look - there's Donald J Dotard himself!

Clapper says there are more shoes to drop No wonder trumps tweets bash FBI in school shooting

Why would you believe a proven liar like Clapper?

It's obvious that some one DEEP into the Russian investigation is helping Muelleur.......and the only proven liar I know of is Trump

[
***yawn*** Well..Comrade..since you are the one defending Russian interference...read the indictments..I need list nothing...and the question of whether the law was broken is one for a jury..not for you and your partisan blather.

So, no laws? No specific violations?

Just innuendo and a steady stream of demagoguery?

I've read the indictments. I had bought into the idea that at least identity theft was involved UNTIL I read the farce of indictments. The fucking scum actually try to claim using a fake name on Facebook violates some unknown and unknowable law.

Perhaps you lack the intellect to grasp that not only are these indictments not able to stand up in any court, they aren't even meant to. Torquemada would never even attempt these against an American or someone who could be taken into custody.
Sort of like how hillary wasn’t criminal just negligent in using private emails.

Are you ok with russia meddling?

Did Democrats lose?

Then hell yes ..

***chuckles*** You shouldn't be so quick to make a fool out of yourself.
they can't help themselves ,,it's in their genes

Mueller, at this point, is likely to go down in history as just another patsy for an ambitious politician.
Who is he working for? I don’t remember you guys hating ken Starr like this

A Patsy is just the cut out guy who gets the blame. As the term implies, they are unwitting back stops to responsibility for something. If they were getting paid, they would not be a patsy.
OK..I get you...I think everybody uses everyone..at that level...some are witting..and some not---but I sure don't read Mueller as a fool. I also would bet my last buck that he hates Trump all the way down to his toes.

I never met the guy. But he is looking like the fall guy more and more with every passing week of investigation.
Fall guy I just don't see...catalyst maybe..there's a whole lot focused on him right now..in many respects, Mueller may be the most powerful person in DC...right now.

Milli Vanilli was the most powerful R&B group in all pop culture at one point...and then they were not...

Mueller knows his chances are between slim and none that any of those Russians will travel to where they can extradited to the USA. But that wasn't his point. Mueller had to prove his investigation wasn't a witch hunt by showing there were underlying crimes he was investigating. Since collusion isn't a crime, he showed conspiracy to commit identity theft, and conspiracy to commit wire fraud serves to justify the investigations underlying crime requirement.

Mueller has many other indictments up his sleeve. How do I know? Mueller hasn't leaked any of his moves in advance, and has repeatedly taken everybody by surprise, with each indictment or guilty plea providing another piece of the Russian puzzle.

Mueller is playing three dimensional chess while Donald and his pals are sitting on a floor in the Romper Room floor engaging in a zesty game of Hungry Hippo.

And with his Magic Mirror, Bob sees Michael and Don Junior and Paul and George and Jared and Russian Trolls and and oh look - there's Donald J Dotard himself!

So far nothing has been proven except your stupidity spouting accusations that have never, and will never be proven. It would of happened by now.

First come the indictments

When? They have nothing.

And you know what Mueller has when none of the rest of us do ... HOW?

What is there to know about nothing? That is what he has.

Who is he working for? I don’t remember you guys hating ken Starr like this

A Patsy is just the cut out guy who gets the blame. As the term implies, they are unwitting back stops to responsibility for something. If they were getting paid, they would not be a patsy.
OK..I get you...I think everybody uses everyone..at that level...some are witting..and some not---but I sure don't read Mueller as a fool. I also would bet my last buck that he hates Trump all the way down to his toes.

I never met the guy. But he is looking like the fall guy more and more with every passing week of investigation.
Fall guy I just don't see...catalyst maybe..there's a whole lot focused on him right now..in many respects, Mueller may be the most powerful person in DC...right now.

Milli Vanilli was the most powerful R&B group in all pop culture at one point...and then they were not...
Sic transit gloria---all things pass---but for now...Mueller has the country by the balls.

[
***yawn*** Well..Comrade..since you are the one defending Russian interference...read the indictments..I need list nothing...and the question of whether the law was broken is one for a jury..not for you and your partisan blather.

I've read the indictments. I had bought into the idea that at least identity theft was involved UNTIL I read the farce of indictments. The fucking scum actually try to claim using a fake name on Facebook violates some unknown and unknowable law.

Perhaps you lack the intellect to grasp that not only are these indictments not able to stand up in any court, they aren't even meant to. Torquemada would never even attempt these against an American or someone who could be taken into custody.
Sort of like how hillary wasn’t criminal just negligent in using private emails.

Did Democrats lose?

Then hell yes ..

Genes of loving america the way it used to be before liberals took over and tried to destroy it?

They can certainly be arrested and extradited to the US if they were to travel outside of Russia.
That aside. The indictments explain the extent to which Russia was committed to their efforts here. IMO, that is more imortant.

Clapper says there are more shoes to drop No wonder trumps tweets bash FBI in school shooting

Why would you believe a proven liar like Clapper?

It's obvious that some one DEEP into the Russian investigation is helping Muelleur.......and the only proven liar I know of is Trump

Who would that be, Hillary, the DNC?

So far nothing has been proven except your stupidity spouting accusations that have never, and will never be proven. It would of happened by now.

When? They have nothing.

wouldn't you like to be sure ?that 17 experts find nothing after all this time?

[

Did Democrats lose?

Then hell yes ..

You really can't figure this out , I despise liberal guys.....

When? They have nothing.

Boy are you ever gonna cry when the indictments flow like bubblin' crude :D

Bubbling+Crude.jpg

[

Did Democrats lose?

Then hell yes ..

good,,I wouldn't want it any other way

/——/ Bill Clinton said he didn’t do it. From your list, Bill is the only proven liar.
Of course you have to deflect because the real truth is too difficult for you to handle.
/—-/ Why is adding to your cherry picked list deflection?
Because you can’t handle the truth. Your serial sex offender actually believes if you just deny, lie deny... you’re innocent.
He knows idiots like you and your cult will buy this nonsense even if 60% of the country doesn’t.
/—-/ just ask the 16 imaginary Russians Memo: FBI Used Tainted Steele Dossier, Paid For By Hillary Clinton, As Reason To Spy On Trump | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD
Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
What does that have to do with Trump’s pathetic excuses for morally abhorrent behavior?
Do you just post shit you found no matter what the topic is? You are obviously very poor at debating..and following the topic.
All the accusers have been shown to be lying, and furthermore it appears they were paid off. So who is "morally abhorent?"

Did Democrats lose?

Then hell yes ..

Genes of loving america the way it used to be before liberals took over and tried to destroy it?

Ya know..I'd sure like to know just when...specifically...the US was better than right now. What aspect of our culture was better in the past?

Because I don't think there is...unless you are mourning the passing of the great White Male--which is absurd...since there are plenty of white males in the pipeline--they just don't buy your brand of shyte anymore.

Sic transit gloria---all things pass---but for now...Mueller has the country by the balls.

I doubt he does, but even more interesting is how some people might be comfortable with that proposition. Really? The country by the balls? You want an old man with drooping jowels, callous fingers, and an ear hair growth deformity, gropping your future?

Good luck with that.

[

Did Democrats lose?

Then hell yes ..

Ya see---you just don't get it. I'm not a liberal..life long Republican..until 2 years ago. But cheering the success of a foreign power--as long as your faction wins--is an unsupportable act..to me. Now, I don't think that the Russians really had anything to do with Clinton losing...but they are actively stoking the fires of our culture wars. People like you are tools--unless you decide to put common sense ahead of partisan BS.

Did Democrats lose?

Then hell yes ..

Ya know..I'd sure like to know just when...specifically...the US was better than right now. What aspect of our culture was better in the past?

Because I don't think there is...unless you are mourning the passing of the great White Male--which is absurd...since there are plenty of white males in the pipeline--they just don't buy your brand of shyte anymore.

No mass shootings

Two family house holds for starters..

You want more examples clown?

I doubt he does, but even more interesting is how some people might be comfortable with that proposition. Really? The country by the balls? You want an old man with drooping jowels, callous fingers, and an ear hair growth deformity, gropping your future?

Good luck with that.
Lol! You know...that's kind of how it's always been, eh? A succession of old men...groping our future. Thus..is Govt.

Did Democrats lose?

Then hell yes ..

Ya see---you just don't get it. I'm not a liberal..life long Republican..until 2 years ago. But cheering the success of a foreign power--as long as your faction wins--is an unsupportable act..to me. Now, I don't think that the Russians really had anything to do with Clinton losing...but they are actively stoking the fires of our culture wars. People like you are tools--unless you decide to put common sense ahead of partisan BS.

No you don't get it, putting gorsuch on the Supreme court saved the Constitution...

Good luck with that.
Lol! You know...that's kind of how it's always been, eh? A succession of old men...groping our future. Thus..is Govt.

LOL...just remember, I called 'patsy'.

Did Democrats lose?

Then hell yes ..

you just don't get it. I'm not a liberal..life long Republican..until 2 years ago

BTW that tells me your a liberal troll on here from the democrap underground.

Forum List

Back