Mueller Is Coming for Trump

This is an investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election

There are a lot of charges that could come out of it
Failing to report foreign contacts, improper financial dealings with a country under US sanctions, collusion, cover-up, treason

Is it an investigation into collusion? Is it an investigation into obstruction of justice? Quite frankly, Winger...I don't think we'll see an investigation by Mueller into either of those things! After almost a year...it's pretty obvious that there is no proof of either thing taking place. Treason? Now THAT'S amusing!

Mueller was only named as Special Council for Russian Investigation 5 weeks ago. This investigation is just starting. He hasn't even chosen his complete staff yet.
it's already over, there is no there, there.

In that case, you should give Mueller a call and tell him to forget the investigation he is just starting. He doesn't think it's already over yet.
he's already reaching out, hired lawyers to proof his work. It's been concluded. you haven't heard that? there is no there, there. post up something that suggests there is something. be my guest as the chorus line from Beauty and the Beast.

In case you haven't noticed, I;m just another anonymous poster, just like you. I have no inside information on their investigation other than what I get from credible sources. When they say they are done, they will be done. Not before.

Mueller is there to investigate SPECIFIC charges and to determine whether they have any basis or not, whether or not any of the findings are criminal in nature, not to do a proctology exploration just fishing around trying to find something not knowing what you seek to find! Anything Mueller investigates he needs to tie its relevance to the case and give good reason why he needs to look there, not turn up an unpaid parking ticket from 1994 and say: BUSTED! WE FOUND SOMETHING ON TRUMP!!

The best way to answer that is to look at what Mueller was tasked to do.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3726381/Robert-Mueller-Special-Counsel-Russia.pdf

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

It's important to look at that last one. because CFR states.

28 CFR 600.4 - Jurisdiction.

§ 600.4 Jurisdiction.
(a)Original jurisdiction. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall be established by the Attorney General. The Special Counsel will be provided with a specific factual statement of the matter to be investigated. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall also include the authority to investigate and prosecute federal crimes committed in the course of, and with intent to interfere with, the Special Counsel's investigation, such as perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses; and to conduct appeals arising out of the matter being investigated and/or prosecuted.

So the question of can Mueller investigate obstruction of justice by Trump, the answer is HELL YES.
and that's what scares the bejeezus out of the prior poster and his republican friends
why do you say that? you all and the left are the ones under the gun.

so you don't want it to ever come to its conclusion? what is it you do want then? is this a wink wink nudge nudge story?
I want a complete investigation into the attacks by a hostile enemy on our country. Why don't you, traitor?

Silence From The Great Babbler

that includes hitlery and obummer right?

Sure, if there is an indication they had any connection to Russia's attack on our elections.
well there is. Loretta lynch, podesta, and hitlery DNC itself. reality winner and all of her cohorts. why do you all supposed this is limited?

In what way is it limited, other than to the Russian attack on our elections?
agreed, so let's get that DNC server and have it inspected. Along with podesta's account. let's go, snap snap, that is ground zero.

Why is the right whining about Hillary and Obama? The leaks were all about democrats. So then the logic these idiots are using is that Obama who had huge sanctions on Russia and could not stand Putin personally and Hillary who also could not stand Putin personally and called hom out, siddenly decided to work wh the Russians to leak information on the democratic party and Hillary colluded wth Russia to make it so negative information about her campaign would be leaked to the public.

Is it an investigation into collusion? Is it an investigation into obstruction of justice? Quite frankly, Winger...I don't think we'll see an investigation by Mueller into either of those things! After almost a year...it's pretty obvious that there is no proof of either thing taking place. Treason? Now THAT'S amusing!

Mueller was only named as Special Council for Russian Investigation 5 weeks ago. This investigation is just starting. He hasn't even chosen his complete staff yet.

In that case, you should give Mueller a call and tell him to forget the investigation he is just starting. He doesn't think it's already over yet.
he's already reaching out, hired lawyers to proof his work. It's been concluded. you haven't heard that? there is no there, there. post up something that suggests there is something. be my guest as the chorus line from Beauty and the Beast.

In case you haven't noticed, I;m just another anonymous poster, just like you. I have no inside information on their investigation other than what I get from credible sources. When they say they are done, they will be done. Not before.
you sure, you post like you do.

Why is the right whining about Hillary and Obama? The leaks were all about democrats. So then the logic these idiots are using is that Obama who had huge sanctions on Russia and could not stand Putin personally and Hillary who also could not stand Putin personally and called hom out, siddenly decided to work wh the Russians to leak information on the democratic party and Hillary colluded wth Russia to make it so negative information about her campaign would be leaked to the public.
how the fk would you know that? I thought you all wanted this investigated. let's investigate it. there were two parties involved.

This is an investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election

There are a lot of charges that could come out of it
Failing to report foreign contacts, improper financial dealings with a country under US sanctions, collusion, cover-up, treason

This has just started. There is no proof that there is no there there. This has not been concluded.

Mueller is there to investigate SPECIFIC charges and to determine whether they have any basis or not, whether or not any of the findings are criminal in nature, not to do a proctology exploration just fishing around trying to find something not knowing what you seek to find! Anything Mueller investigates he needs to tie its relevance to the case and give good reason why he needs to look there, not turn up an unpaid parking ticket from 1994 and say: BUSTED! WE FOUND SOMETHING ON TRUMP!!

The best way to answer that is to look at what Mueller was tasked to do.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3726381/Robert-Mueller-Special-Counsel-Russia.pdf

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

It's important to look at that last one. because CFR states.

28 CFR 600.4 - Jurisdiction.

§ 600.4 Jurisdiction.
(a)Original jurisdiction. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall be established by the Attorney General. The Special Counsel will be provided with a specific factual statement of the matter to be investigated. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall also include the authority to investigate and prosecute federal crimes committed in the course of, and with intent to interfere with, the Special Counsel's investigation, such as perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses; and to conduct appeals arising out of the matter being investigated and/or prosecuted.

So the question of can Mueller investigate obstruction of justice by Trump, the answer is HELL YES.
and that's what scares the bejeezus out of the prior poster and his republican friends
why do you say that? you all and the left are the ones under the gun.

As long as it is a complete investigation, they will find ALL people who were involved in the Russian attack on our elections, I don't care what party they might be in. I just want them caught and punished.

Mueller is conducting a full investigation into the leaks. I'm sure if the investigation leads to Hillary and Obama the investigation will be expanded

That should make our rightwing conspiracy theorists happy

Last edited:

This has just started. There is no proof that there is no there there. This has not been concluded.
sure there is, there is no there, there. deal with it. time to go after the left and the DNC server. agree?

I want a complete investigation into the attacks by a hostile enemy on our country. Why don't you, traitor?

Silence From The Great Babbler

Sure, if there is an indication they had any connection to Russia's attack on our elections.
well there is. Loretta lynch, podesta, and hitlery DNC itself. reality winner and all of her cohorts. why do you all supposed this is limited?

agreed, so let's get that DNC server and have it inspected. Along with podesta's account. let's go, snap snap, that is ground zero.

Not sure how that might be part of this investigation, even if Fox told you it might be. What would that have to do with Russia attacking our elections? There is no indication that Hillary's server was ever hacked. If Mueller's investigation shows a reason to do what you want him to do, he has the authority to do it.

Not sure how that might be part of this investigation, even if Fox told you it might be. What would that have to do with Russia attacking our elections? There is no indication that Hillary's server was ever hacked. If Mueller's investigation shows a reason to do what you want him to do, he has the authority to do it.
how did wikileaks get hitlery's emails then? and the DNC server is ground zero right? how did these hacks get in, don't you want to learn anything? what is the point if protecting our integrity is indeed your objective. And who may have leaked info to the russians inside their own party? hmmmmm? Why did obummer make his hot mic comments to the russians before the 2012 elections?

how the fk would you know that? I thought you all wanted this investigated. let's investigate it. there were two parties involved.

.It's very easy actually .Show me a Russian leak about the Trump campaign.

Lots of credible information available already, but I don't think the investigation has sorted out the real from the fake yet.

.It's very easy actually .Show me a Russian leak about the Trump campaign.
you show me one, it's your accusation that russia interfered. let's see the evidence.

Lots of credible information available already, but I don't think the investigation has sorted out the real from the fake yet.
the DNC server was never investigated by a US government agency. It is imperative to the investigation. don't you think since it was ground zero? you don't want it to happen again, right? how do you make adjustments without investigating the original hack.

how do you know that?

how did wikileaks get hitlery's emails then? and the DNC server is ground zero right? how did these hacks get in, don't you want to learn anything? what is the point if protecting our integrity is indeed your objective. And who may have leaked info to the russians inside their own party? hmmmmm? Why did obummer make his hot mic comments to the russians before the 2012 elections?

We are talking about 2016,not 2012. Look, Trump has admitted to firing Comey himself because he wanted to get this Russian thing off his back.

We are talking about 2016,not 2012. Look, Trump has admitted to firing Comey himself because he wanted to get this Russian thing off his back.
so? all avenues are open right? there are no lanes, why did obummer make his comments, could he have arranged the 2016 hack? hmmmmm tell me you don't think you know that answer.

Sounds like conspiracy theory crap to me, but if all that crap is true, Mueller will find it. Wouldn't it be nice for you if it turns out that way. I'm not so sure it will.

Forum List

Back